"I feel these shapes are vaguely penile... like chodes or something"S.S. Isa

Culinary Catastrophes

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You clean it by throwing it out and buying a new one. These women, I have no idea how they survive.
Naah. I've had this happen before with my own cooker and my own forgetfulness. Just use soap, hot water, and a sponge as normal. If you're totally squicked out you can clean it again after it dries just to be sure, or use bleach. If anything's left, it'll be killed by the heat the next time the cooker's used.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This wasn't the vtuber but I figured it still deserved to be here.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Well, at least this one was not intentional

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well, at least this one was not intentional

Please tell me those are just burnt or old mushrooms and not ones sprouted out of the mold.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Cross posting this here so you never spill your 'ghetti again
1675323265580.png

On the subject of Erina and her suffering
Screenshot_20230202-003952-775.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Well the stream is still in progress but I'm 120% certain it qualifies.

bettel_taco_seasoning.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

kestraline

Early Adopter
I present to you, the horror of Wemi's Cake.

1676659280479.png

1676659299659.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
To be fair, that could be one of those 'brownie-in-a-mug' type things which are meant to be microwaved.
Yeah, she still screwed it up, but the concept of microwaving a cake is not far-fetched.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
To be fair, that could be one of those 'brownie-in-a-mug' type things which are meant to be microwaved.
Yeah, she still screwed it up, but the concept of microwaving a cake is not far-fetched.
Microwaved cooking is always a bad idea. It can be ok, but the process always produces an inferior product compared to conventional methods.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It was a very big thing in the 60s-80s when microwaves were like some revolutionary future technology and every housewife would use her husband's money to make some instant-10 minute-cake in a box so little timmy had something to fuel his onset diabetes

Then everyone realized that microwaves don't actually cook stuff by some sci-fi magic and instead they just agitate water molecules inside shit, boil most dishes into soggy mush, and hopefully cause a housefire if timmy was feeling funny with tin foil

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

ezgif-4-87ed34c39d.jpg

Minor, but Monarch overcooked three slices of bacon in the microwave and ended up with a broken plate.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But she still cut it up and plated it nicely and took a picture with macro focus. Nice.
I don't think it was a lack of skill, burning shit mostly happens when the person is too lazy/inattentive when cooking, if you are watching stuff as it cooks and checking on it regularly then you will never burn anything.

She probably set it up and then left it to go do something else and didn't care to actually keep track of it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The top one looks like it has raw batter coming out the middle. Is Yuko the type that tries to cook everything with the burner on the highest temperature because naturally things will cook faster that way, right?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I am just going to start sending my mother random unsolicited imagegrabs from this thread every time she tells me how women are just naturally better than men at housework and cooking.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
sena.jpeg

As part of her first handcam stream, Sena made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (on white bread, naturally) and ate it. A few minutes after finishing her sandwich she suddenly went AFK for almost ten minutes, leaving chat to shitpost about how the feds might have got her or something. Eventually she comes back and announces that "the feds didn't get me but the peanut butter and jelly did" and that she needed to end stream.

This woman somehow managed to make herself sick from a PBJ.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Not Riro's fault directly, but here's some "sushi soup" made by her babushka.

Top Bottom