"You can jam your fingers in my cleavage, you can go up to that point"Momosuzu Nene

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Archive

Calling Pippa a lesbian is now also in the middle of the fan/anti venn diagram.

He's not talking about Pippa being psuedo-lesbian. He's saying Miku is a loli and by extension Pippa is a pedo.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So Chase hasn't done anything of particular note recently and has mostly just retreated into his Discord Fortress of Solitude.

Of sorts. Yeah OK. But I thought I'd update the thread here because today is a red-letter day - horror of horrors - I actually agree with him on something.

If it is indeed Pippa it's bad enough that there's meat simping from Reticule and creative illustrations from Pipkun. If somehow it turns out that really isn't her I should hope there's a little shame involved, but we're probably long past that point already.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
So Chase hasn't done anything of particular note recently and has mostly just retreated into his Discord Fortress of Solitude.

Of sorts. Yeah OK. But I thought I'd update the thread here because today is a red-letter day - horror of horrors - I actually agree with him on something.

If it is indeed Pippa it's bad enough that there's meat simping from Reticule and creative illustrations from Pipkun. If somehow it turns out that really isn't her I should hope there's a little shame involved, but we're probably long past that point already.
Shame? Between the Meat Fucker Jew and "Jew Lumi" Enjoyer?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is Chase right?

Archive

Archive

It is Chase, his profile says he's the former leader of Zoomerchan.

Congratulations to Chase for somehow managing to be a complete schizo lolcow and incredibly fucking boring at the same time. Incredible achievement.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It is Chase, his profile says he's the former leader of Zoomerchan.

Congratulations to Chase for somehow managing to be a complete schizo lolcow and incredibly fucking boring at the same time. Incredible achievement.
Damn bro really fell off he's sharing anime memes like a gimmick account but he's not getting the engagement. Sad stuff.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Damn bro really fell off he's sharing anime memes like a gimmick account but he's not getting the engagement. Sad stuff.
He's been doing that on twitter, reddit, discord, wherever else, to usually like 5 likes/upvotes total per day, for years now.

And the one time he popped off on Reddit someone showed up to dunk on him and the entire thread devolved into dunking on him.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Funny how the most attention and credibility chase has ever gotten was probably shitting on pippa in KF with his alts.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Funny how the most attention and credibility chase has ever gotten was probably shitting on pippa in KF with his alts.
That says a lot of things about the state of the Farms.

And they aren't very good.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Chase chimes in on Pippa criticising JacksFilms.

Archive

Unfortunately (fortunately) I'm not fluent enough in zoomer to know what the fuck kind of point he's trying to make.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Chase chimes in on Pippa criticising JacksFilms.

Archive

Unfortunately (fortunately) I'm not fluent enough in zoomer to know what the fuck kind of point he's trying to make.

I think that might be niggospeak.

Top Bottom