"Wait, did I updog myself? I updogged THEM! I asked them what's updog!"Rosemi Lovelock

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Good on Null for finally doing so. Even if the KF thread will continue to be quite critical of the pink mold rabbit, at least there's no more schizo level fanfiction derailing the information for once.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Good on Null for finally doing so. Even if the KF thread will continue to be quite critical of the pink mold rabbit, at least there's no more schizo level fanfiction derailing the information for once.
He has been the biggest problem really. People who just want to fight about lolicon obviously aren't gonna be swayed either way, but Chase's shitstirring just misleads people who genuinely don't know better (because why would they, normal people don't have three years of vtuber streams archived in their brain).

lolwatagain

Congratulations to @justheretolurk for being - to my knowledge - the first to call sock #6.
Honestly, I thought it was likely just another retarded Sharty user until he started seething about Kuri at the end. Maybe he's learning and it's time to look for other signs. But unfortunately there are definitely other Sharty retards in those threads.

justheretolurk

Congratulations to @justheretolurk for being - to my knowledge - the first to call sock #6.
Honestly, if he didn't mention "granth" out of the blue, I wouldn't have been suspicious of him. But chase is a retard, and as every retard, he can't let go of his obsession.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Honestly, I thought it was likely just another retarded Sharty user until he started seething about Kuri at the end. Maybe he's learning and it's time to look for other signs. But unfortunately there are definitely other Sharty retards in those threads.
Honestly, if he didn't mention "granth" out of the blue, I wouldn't have been suspicious of him. But chase is a retard, and as every retard, he can't let go of his obsession.

He has a very specific style of speaking on which I wasted my first KF post to claim that's what made him stand out. It was immediately pointed out to me that it isn't a unique style at all and very common with the Sharty's younger audience, which to a great extent is fair. Despite all of his efforts to blend in he ultimately can't help but bring up Zax or "Grant" with very little prompting on top of devoting the vast majority of his posting to Pippa specifically. And when he does this he glows harder than actual federal agents - as you noted that's what usually gives him away.

But I maintain his style alone is noticeable even compared to other Sharts. Just look at some of this shit:
  • I can’t wait until we find her dox and super dox her. (I have her dox)
  • Pippa looks like a harmless butterfly in comparison to the evil heckin dog slayer Chase.
  • I’ve been sneeding exorbitantly since this thread’s conception.
  • Have you seen his pfp kek.
  • It’s ogre.
  • We should probably also fetch her other famous sperg out where she fakes wanting to kill herself for donations and her CHUDs head the call and begin a donathon and she immediately perks up.
  • these people are all two faced they will act like /pol/ tards just to trick edgy chuds into simping for le based women but 99 percent of the time women aren’t based it’s against their nature.
  • Well looks like another freak has been exposed by the holy gossip war. Good work sisters.
  • You realize there is something called gay ops right.
  • Kirshe literally just parrots shit she reads in the autistic thunderdome on here to appeal to CHUDs on /pol/ and other various elements.
  • Man kiwi bros pippa has been really quiet since this thread got made
All of that is just a selection from the last four days. It's retarded codespeak that's violently out-of-place. I would bet money he speaks like this in the real world. CHUD CHUD sisters CHUD /pol/ kek sneed heckin le based kiwi bros.

Finally, crossposting:

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
He has a very specific style of speaking on which I wasted my first KF post to claim that's was what made him stand out. It was immediately pointed out to me that it isn't a unique style at all and very common with the Sharty's younger audience, which to a great extent is fair. Despite all of his efforts to blend in he ultimately can't help but bring up Zax or "Grant" with very little prompting on top of devoting the vast majority of his posting to Pippa specifically. And when he does this he glows harder than actual federal agents - as you noted that's what usually gives him away.

But I maintain his style alone is noticeable even compared to other Sharts. Just look at some of this shit:
  • Pippa looks like a harmless butterfly in comparison to the evil heckin dog slayer Chase.
  • It’s ogre.
  • We should probably also fetch her other famous sperg out where she fakes wanting to kill herself for donations and her CHUDs head the call and begin a donathon and she immediately perks up.
  • these people are all two faced they will act like /pol/ tards just to trick edgy chuds into simping for le based women but 99 percent of the time women aren’t based it’s against their nature.
  • Well looks like another freak has been exposed by the holy gossip war. Good work sisters.
  • Kirshe literally just parrots shit she reads in the autistic thunderdome on here to appeal to CHUDs on /pol/ and other various elements.
All of that is just a selection from the last four days. It's retarded codespeak that's violently out-of-place. I would bet money he speaks like this in the real world. CHUD CHUD sisters CHUD /pol/ kek sneed heckin le based kiwi bros.

Finally, crossposting:

If Chase had a few more braincells he could actually hurt Pippa and Phase Connect.
Thankfully he is too fucking retarded to hurt anyone but himself.

theseeker

He has a very specific style of speaking on which I wasted my first KF post to claim that's was what made him stand out. It was immediately pointed out to me that it isn't a unique style at all and very common with the Sharty's younger audience, which to a great extent is fair. Despite all of his efforts to blend in he ultimately can't help but bring up Zax or "Grant" with very little prompting on top of devoting the vast majority of his posting to Pippa specifically. And when he does this he glows harder than actual federal agents - as you noted that's what usually gives him away.

• It’s ogre.

Finally, crossposting:

Putting on my tinfoil hat on briefly for something I thought about today, Some of the ways Chase acts and talks feels like he's trying to get Kiwifarms to be his personal army without just directly saying it. Constantly making Pippa threads, Constantly faildoxing and obsessing over faildoxes of Zax, Thrang and Pippa. It's like he's egging on users to do his job for him/correct him since knows he can't just flat out tell them "Be my personal army" and he could eventually grab the sites interest regardless if he does it enough (which he has now with the now public Pippa thread) so he can find all of Pippa's information and (as far as I can tell) possibly stalk her IRL.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Yeah, it's not hard to develop Chasedar.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Some of the ways Chase acts and talks feels like he's trying to get Kiwifarms to be his personal army without just directly saying it.
That is exactly his goal but he is too retarded to effectively do it.
Also his autistic focus on Zax and @thhrang has always been weird, almost like he started off as someone who watched Pippa and was broken by the thought of these people being anywhere near her or by some opinion she had.

theseeker

That is exactly his goal but he is too retarded to effectively do it.
Also his autistic focus on Zax and @thhrang has always been weird, almost like he started off as someone who watched Pippa and was broken by the thought of these people being anywhere near her or by some opinion she had.
He probably thinks they are people close to Pippa, so by getting to them he can better get closer to Pippa. And everything he complains about them doing is a means to an end to that goal.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I like how the usual suspects are coping about how we totally launched gay ops and derailed the Pippa thread. Kiwi Bros, you put your entire faith on a schizo Pippa anti and his Sharty retards. What were you fucking expecting?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I like how the usual suspects are coping about how we totally launched gay ops and derailed the Pippa thread. Kiwi Bros, you put your entire faith on a schizo Pippa anti and his Sharty retards. What were you fucking expecting?
Chase, once again, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. How does he do it?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1721713666897.png
Good job TVAsisters! Yet another successful gayop!!!!

Dr. Welshman

Guess Null got tired of Chase being a massive sperg and clipped him.

Unless there was other issues to cause him to go 'Fuck it'?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So it's common knowledge that Chase is working with Sharty in some manner to do his retarded ops against Pippa. But I didn't know much about Sharty besides them being a bunch of retards with their own stupid in-lingo. Oh, and they decided to do a harrassment campaign against TVA and completely failed, and one of them gave Proctor their actual name and IP details.

Thankfully, there's a fairly recent Community Happenings post on Kiwifarms that details what Sharty and its administrators are about, and since Chase is back as a topic of conversation, I feel it's kinda enlightening to learn a bit more about Sharty, its leaders, and the sort of company Chase is happy to associate with.

1721725769793.png

1721725796660.png

1721725808327.png

1721725819494.png

1721725826277.png

1721725879045.png

1721725886679.png

1721725893995.png

1721725903296.png

1721725920796.png

1721725913179.png

I don't know how you get to a point where you'd see this and say: "this feels like home to me," but I guess Chase did.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I don't know how you get to a point where you'd see this and say: "this feels like home to me," but I guess Chase did.
hes the one that was weird with teenagers.
Since hes retarded he got kicked out of said teeenagers discord and those teenagers ended up making fresh accounts on kiwi and posting on his thread.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
So it's common knowledge that Chase is working with Sharty in some manner to do his retarded ops against Pippa. But I didn't know much about Sharty besides them being a bunch of retards with their own stupid in-lingo. Oh, and they decided to do a harrassment campaign against TVA and completely failed, and one of them gave Proctor their actual name and IP details.

Thankfully, there's a fairly recent Community Happenings post on Kiwifarms that details what Sharty and its administrators are about, and since Chase is back as a topic of conversation, I feel it's kinda enlightening to learn a bit more about Sharty, its leaders, and the sort of company Chase is happy to associate with.

View attachment 74247
View attachment 74248
View attachment 74249
View attachment 74250
View attachment 74251
View attachment 74252
View attachment 74253
View attachment 74254
View attachment 74255
View attachment 74257
View attachment 74256

Ah yes, this is fine but Vtubers? Let's exterminate them all.

I am genuinely baffled how some KF users are willing to overlook shit like this to get an own on the anime people.

tgmslc

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom