"Apple cucks love to be edged by daddy Jobs' decrepit corpse"Beribug

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Are you guys actually giving earnest consideration to a Chase dox?

His approach to doxing is to just search someone's screenname and assume whatever comes up is them. That's how he came to the conclusion Kiki is a 39-year-old woman.
How a retard doxx people (a step by step guide cos they do be retarded LULZ):

1: Open computerz
2: Wait for Windows XP to load
3: Look for Internment Eksplowrar
4: Gets distracted by something retarded
5: Waste an hour on that something retarded
6: Click on Internyet Ekxxpuhulowrerr
7: Type google on the search bar
8: Waste 15 mins searching for google in the results
9: Masturbate because you are about to doxx someone
10: Type the name of the one you're doxxing on google's search bar
11: Check all the links (this'll take you 3 hours at least)
12: Copy all the things in the links (another 4 hours at least)
13: Open Mikerosawft Word
14: Paste the doxx
15: Masturbate again
16: Go to KeeweeFurms and do a post of your findings
17: Masturbate again, this time using a cucumber because you were a good boi
18: Go to sleep

Edit:
Also to the fucktards that keeps antagonizing Chase in the farms and defending muh chuubas:

LEAVE THE RETARD ALONE!!! You're just pushing him to spergdoxx more. He's loving all the attention you're giving him. A simple "HAHA, FAILDOXX RETARD" would have sufficed. Remember, a broken retard is right twice a day. He will not stop until he gets a win and that'll be the day all hell breaks loose. Let the retard be a doxxretard, don't goad him into failing upwards. Jesus.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Edit:
Also to the fucktards that keeps antagonizing Chase in the farms and defending muh chuubas:

LEAVE THE RETARD ALONE!!! You're just pushing him to spergdoxx more. He's loving all the attention you're giving him. A simple "HAHA, FAILDOXX RETARD" would have sufficed. Remember, a broken retard is right twice a day. He will not stop until he gets a win and that'll be the day all hell breaks loose. Let the retard be a doxxretard, don't goad him into failing upwards. Jesus.

I agree with this. I'm going to start considering moderator action against people who are deliberately antagonizing him if they don't stop. Him and his moronic cronies are currently seriously thinking up ways to harass and badger a random woman and her family with nothing to do with any of this just to try and 'prove' she is who they've gotten it into their heads she is.

Please stop wallowing in shit, you're better than this.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I agree with this. I'm going to start considering moderator action against people who are deliberately antagonizing him if they don't stop. Him and his moronic cronies are currently seriously thinking up ways to harass and badger a random woman and her family with nothing to do with any of this just to try and 'prove' she is who they've gotten it into their heads she is.

Please stop wallowing in shit, you're better than this.
Is thhrang finally getting disciplined then?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Is thhrang finally getting disciplined then?

thhrang has done literally nothing for weeks, and all he ever did was point out what people were very blatantly getting wrong. At no point did any of the nonsense Chase was doing against Pippa involve random, innocent third parties. Even then, I told him not to do it anymore and he understood that he needed to stop pissing in the ocean of piss.

There are lines of conduct here I like to keep as ephemeral as possible because I have the sincere belief that people are not on the whole retarded and can behave like sensible, rational actors without being cattle-prodded over every tiny slip-up. But a situation like this, where a shameless criminal is weaponizing idiot children to harass random people in real life over the mere suspicion they are who he thinks they are, is one which I will not tolerate anyone in my community being purposefully affiliated with.

I am specifically talking about people like @Brosnan Pierce Brosnan here.

Sorry Hff201 I got you mixed up with him.

Last edited:

tgmslc

ITT: Terminally online idiots realizing that women Exist™ and maybe look okay & normal.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If I am to push back a bit here, my beef was more with Lidl derailing the thread. If you review my posts there it's her posts that I am engaging with. The Chase sock was being humored more with Welperhelper slapfighting with both Lidl and Chase. When I did address the Chase sock it was accusing his post of being a faildox.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If I am to push back a bit here, my beef was more with Lidl derailing the thread. If you review my posts there it's her posts that I am engaging with. The Chase sock was being humored more with Welperhelper slapfighting with both Lidl and Chase. When I did address the Chase sock it was accusing his post of being a faildox.

I do agree and understand. I'm not trying to say you are deliberately provoking him or doing anything malicious. But the side-effect of people continually picking holes in his work is basically doing his job for him. He's incredibly retarded, but not so retarded as to be harmless, and the sheer amount of time he's willing to waste brute-forcing shit is a substitute for a lot more necessary skills. I don't want anyone - vtuber or otherwise - to be doxed or harassed as a result of anything that can be associated to this forum. I have even sat on the details of people as horrible as Marina, because I know that publishing them here would totally invalidate any actual digging the forum has done on his vile shit and give him an instant 'oh they doxed me, don't listen to anything they say' shield.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I have even sat on the details of people as horrible as Marina, because I know that publishing them here would totally invalidate any actual digging the forum has done on his vile shit and give him an instant 'oh they doxed me, don't listen to anything they say' shield.
Damn, so you have Marina's doxx huh. Is he an UGGO like his tranny ilk? Because if he is then that would be hilarious AF, imagine jerking off to an UGGO tranny just because he has a vtuber model that shows tits.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Damn, so you have Marina's doxx huh. Is he an UGGO like his tranny ilk? Because if he is then that would be hilarious AF, imagine jerking off to an UGGO tranny just because he has a vtuber model that shows tits.

His avatar is quite literally just his exact RL look (plus a billion filters because he's a man), down to the design of the glasses. Just with gargantuan titties and no Adam's apple.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
His avatar is quite literally just his exact RL look (plus a billion filters because he's a man), down to the design of the glasses. Just with gargantuan titties and no Adam's apple.
This only narrows it down to every male tranny.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
And the 5 o' clock shadow?
This only narrows it down to every male tranny.
I was briefly considering posting an image illustrating your point, but then I realized we don't need to see that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And the 5 o' clock shadow?

I was briefly considering posting an image illustrating your point, but then I realized we don't need to see that.
1721642380825.png

Marina, apparently.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
He's so funny sometimes.
He's spent the whole day thus far begging for attention in that thread and no one will give it to him because they're too busy arguing with each other.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Piava

Redemption Arc
He's 100% seething so hard right now lmao

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Congratulations to @justheretolurk for being - to my knowledge - the first to call sock #6.

Top Bottom