"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1673961712264.png

That isn't how it works, retard. We'll tell you when we're done with you. We won't ever be done with you.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Now there is no need to act like a speakeasy owner during prohibition. Him linking the forum about dusty wombs, mold, nolan crush and feeders as an unfarmlike le ebin doxxxxing ring is hilarious
I’m not really worried, but I also want to at least give a heads up.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Look at the bright side, retarded drivebys are back on the menu.
I just hope it's something new or at least an attempt to be clever if they have to. 96% of the homeland drive bys were always the same shit, most of which we already used as jokes about ourselves anyway. Such witty zingers such as

"haha they're all men you faggots"
"something something weeb losers"
"blah blah pedo degens"
"supa original comment about getting laid"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do i need to crack out the ol' tourist bingo? I don't think many of these people will try anything, they only care about chase, a couple of them might just come around, look at the general and then fuck off because "ew anime"

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
There is speculation that he has proven he isn't Joel. I'm a little skeptical (just because of how retarded he is).
Screenshot 2023-01-17 115058.gif
His tweets are back as well.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Do i need to crack out the ol' tourist bingo? I don't think many of these people will try anything, they only care about chase, a couple of them might just come around, look at the general and then fuck off because "ew anime"
I had at least one person ask in messages what the guy was talking about and explained it, I think they checked the place out but didn't post anything. It's not like this place is a secret as it's been posted on the homelands openly before now, and I don't think people on the homelands really want to go out of their way to shitpost on an anime site.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I had at least one person ask in messages what the guy was talking about and explained it, I think they checked the place out but didn't post anything. It's not like this place is a secret as it's been posted on the homelands openly before now, and I don't think people on the homelands really want to go out of their way to shitpost on an anime site.
Especially since to register you have to answer questions, who the fuck wants to do that for a quick drive by? Nevermind, i just answered my own question: autists.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There is speculation that he has proven he isn't Joel. I'm a little skeptical (just because of how retarded he is).
View attachment 10974
His tweets are back as well.
Wouldn't a janny have sorted out the thread by now had he actually proven that he isn't Joel? It's been a while since his "checkmate".
Then again, this is the guy who tweets out "15 minutes to the greatest happening in Vtuber history", 27 minutes later posts a picture of a pony with pretty much the same line, and then locks his twitter.

who the fuck wants to do that for a quick drive by?
The kind of person who writes a 400 word essay on Chase/Joel's morality on Kiwifarms.net, and then blames anime for it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And of course he jumps right on to this one, what a turd:
1673978950857.png

The kind of person who writes a 400 word essay on Chase/Joel's morality on Kiwifarms.net, and then blames anime for it.
That's something like three people in the Gunt section and even they don't really care enough to go off site. For all of the negative reputation the homelands has, people on there don't really cause any trouble unless directly provoked, and even then it's mostly just calling someone names. It's a very chill place.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Nevermind, he's retarded (shocking I know). He didn't do jack shit.
Screenshot 2023-01-17 121600.gif

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Holy shit, did he really think his message to staff of "Hey guys, I'm totally not Joel, I pink promise" was some ace in the hole?
Pretty much, but I imagine it was "Joel doesn't have Pippa on his Facebook! That proves it all!"

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Especially since to register you have to answer questions, who the fuck wants to do that for a quick drive by? Nevermind, i just answered my own question: autists.
Lol i forgot proctor made registrations into a questionnaire
The only funny thing was watching the kiwis in the thread asking wtf "TVA" was and chase looking like a lunatic swinging at ghosts, and none of the good handful of people there who know what it is and could've easily clarified did so, which is great

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
and none of the good handful of people there who know what it is and could've easily clarified did so, which is great
I was just curious what he'd say it is, that and people asking him why he's angry at the Tennessee Valley Authority was pretty funny.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Lol i forgot proctor made registrations into a questionnaire
The only funny thing was watching the kiwis in the thread asking wtf "TVA" was and chase looking like a lunatic swinging at ghosts, and none of the good handful of people there who know what it is and could've easily clarified did so, which is great
We did get two new users almost exactly when someone tries to explain what TVA is, just look at the newest two members - they joined at exactly the same time. I'm not saying they are in any way bad actors.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Today I have been slandered as a dog fucker, dog killer and satanist.
I can:
1) Provide ANY identifying information to the jannies and they'll sort it out.
2) BEG ELON MUSK FOR HELP ON TWITTER.

980ac6ba8f54d6a2a7cbcf389a3eaec7.jpg

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We did get two new users almost exactly when someone tries to explain what TVA is, just look at the newest two members - they joined at exactly the same time. I'm not saying they are in any way bad actors.
Probably just curious about the vtuber cows as some people were showing interest and the person who asked me about it did make an account at some point. That and there are plenty of people on the homelands that like anime, and this place does function as a news backup during downtime.

Top Bottom