"What does 'impregnable' mean? Does it mean you can't get it pregnant? Oooooh!!! It means you can't get through it"IRyS

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Missed the most important part of the post

> Original name of his acc is Chrissykins262
> His friends list is full of randos
> Nigga was posing as an egirl for skins for past year
>76 games
>72 games of lux in a row
>1 game of jinx somewhere in there

This nigga killed a dog. Real human beings don't do shit like this.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You know grooming isn't just strictly sexual right?
Well we certainly know that no one has been grooming Pippa by the most common definition of the word, not even herself.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Well we certainly know that no one has been grooming Pippa by the most common definition of the word, not even herself.
At this point you are just playing dumb, an early 20ies guy should have no contact with a 13-year-old, and then they move in together, yeah, not suspicious at all.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Right, it's a persistent communication to influence somebody, BUT usually when people say grooming in a negative context they mean grooming for a sexual partner or abuse. You wouldn't say it that way if it was "grooming to take over the family business" or "groomed to be the next chess master". I hate to time loop but here's what we've got. Actually no, I don't know if want to lay this out here for casuals to look at.

Do we want to time loop and lay out the extremely week Zax is a groomer arguments and then the counter arguments?
I'll say in short, proving Grooming requires knowledge of both the communications between the 2 and the operations of their minds, and we don't have either so it's pretty much hot air no matter what.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
zax groomed pippa stop coping holy shit

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
nottu dis shitto again
i swear on the ghost of Shinzo Abe, I'm going to fuck all of your oshis (except Pippa, ew) if this conversation happens again

hololive ruined /jp/

>76 games
>72 games of lux in a row
>1 game of jinx somewhere in there

This nigga killed a dog. Real human beings don't do shit like this.
if you watch the vod, he only has lux unlocked. jinx is likely in free rotation. Not a single ranked game.

i thought he might've bought the account until i saw that.

JMForte

This conversation about Pippa and Zax will always make me think back to that reddit stream and how she seemed to take that one story of the thirty year old guy and his wife and kid moving in with his parents a little too personally. That will always be hilarious to me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
if you watch the vod, he only has lux unlocked. jinx is likely in free rotation. Not a single ranked game.

i thought he might've bought the account until i saw that.
Yeah, but you still have, what 7 or 8 free rotation characters, and you get an assload of blue jizz for doing the tutorial, so you'd expect him to, y'know, try some characters or something instead of just playing Lux, the melted vanilla snowcone of LoL champions, FOR SEVENTY TWO GAMES STRAIGHT.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The grooming timeloop is so old at this point that Zax has no interest in its fursona anymore.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yeah, but you still have, what 7 or 8 free rotation characters, and you get an assload of blue jizz for doing the tutorial, so you'd expect him to, y'know, try some characters or something instead of just playing Lux, the melted vanilla snowcone of LoL champions, FOR SEVENTY TWO GAMES STRAIGHT.
Well... she IS a white girl. And, thus far we have at least some kind of connection between him and THAT sort of thing. Did he lane against Nasus a lot?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
On the topic of Zax and Pippa, aren't they no longer together anyway? At least not living together, and she is openly hostile to people she perceives and perceived as groomers, which makes the whole thing very confusing.

The weirdest part is if you're in the business world it's openly used in the context of "grooming a successor" and always throws me off when used as it has a very different context almost everywhere else.

At this point you are just playing dumb, an early 20ies guy should have no contact with a 13-year-old, and then they move in together, yeah, not suspicious at all.
I think that was a joke about her personal hygiene, as in self grooming.

Early Adopter
which makes the whole thing very confusing.
Hey, she never told anyone about what was happening behind closed doors. Lets keep it that way.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
I think that was a joke about her personal hygiene, as in self grooming.
Probably, it is just that it creeps me out when someone so blatantly jokes about someone that contact someone barely a teen, so it's hard to give the benefit of a doubt.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hey guys... this is the chase thread y'know? Take your bullshit rrat breeding somewhere else

Edit: Where IS thhrang btw? After people began questioning the doxx i haven't seen him around, is he working on a catch 22 strategy to put the uncertainty to rest? Or has he been captured and subsequently raped, beheaded and sacrificed in a satanic ritual by joel? I mean he's a dog...

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1673928143709-png.4281344

Posting My Little Pony pictures as a forty-one year old male? We can also add high-level autism to the list.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Early Adopter
Top Bottom