"I'm gonna tell Sakana that I said the n-word on stream"Komachi Panko

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
livesatTVA.PNG

:pippasquish: I'm pretty sure everyone who isn't chase is laughing their ass of when they read that thread :pippasquish:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Dude, he posted the clip where they compare hand sizes. And he doesn't know who the female in that clip is, he just thinks she sounds very similar to Pippa. He is THAT RETARDED.

Course, he lurks the site, so I'm not going to name any names.
Oh good Lord. I caught up in the homeland like the day the thread was made or a day or two after, but clearly I've missed some key info since. Guess I need to go revisit it.
I fucking can't with these people man. What an utter trainwreck of a retard.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
joelpublicstatment.PNG

Oh Fuck it's going full DeathNote now :shiinastare: if Joel somehow comes out of 5 years of internet silence and makes statement saying he isn't chase that would be a complete blowout! There's no way though... right guys... RIGHT!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kinda funny how he would seem to want Joel to come out and prove that he isn’t chase…when he is chase and he could easily prove that he isn’t Joel.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Looking at his latest comments in the farms thread , I think this homosexual furry manchild might have a humiliation fetish.
Also ( ,because it has not been mentioned yet,) he is a fucking lux support otp in league.
He only plays an e-girl champ in the most beta role in the game, what a looser.
1673896418729.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Looking at his latest comments in the farms thread , I think this homosexual furry manchild might have a humiliation fetish.
Also ( ,because it has not been mentioned yet,) he is a fucking lux support otp in league.
He only plays an e-girl champ in the most beta role in the game, what a looser.
View attachment 10891
He doesn't even have Pajama Guardian or Elementalist Lux, he can't pass for a real E-girl.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
A rare lolcow crossover episode:
Screenshot 2023-01-16 163217.gif

This thread, I swear.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Having done my reps to catch up that thread, I admit I don't know if it's the same person but the way he acts makes me

A: Still think it's pretty possible. I'm kind of like 70/30 on it or something. It would be nice if confirmation one way or the other happened. (Not in so much I give a fuck if this sperg and the dog killer are wrongfully tied together, I'd just like to know what info is actually correct so I know what's actually proper to call out.)
B: He's actually a bigger attention whoring femboy than I previously believed. And I was pretty sure of it just after the first 20 or so pages of the thread existed when I first checked it lol.
C: Despite whatever else, his autistic dumbassery about Pippa is still a hilarious failure.

Either way I have no doubts he's actually this level of retarded. So that's a plus.
Thread's pretty funny though, it's a good ol' time of everyone shitting on one person for being such an insufferable femboy.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think chase is just playing with the thread at this point and just spouting random shit so that people pay attention to him, the kiwis who constantly reply to whatever dumb shit he says are part of the problem.
Edit: Heck even our founder lord samuraicrack came out of the woodwork to gawk at chase.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I think chase is just playing with the thread at this point and just spouting random shit so that people pay attention to him, the kiwis who constantly reply to whatever dumb shit he says are part of the problem.
Like someone said earlier in that thread, he's getting way more engagement on the thread than he ever has on Twitter.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Edit: Heck even our founder samuraicrack came out of the woodwork to gawk at chase.
Yeah, the people actually writing paragraphs and paragraphs moralfagging at this retard are just as dumb as he is. Still, milk is being produced, and I just don't believe that he's merely pretending this hard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, the people actually writing paragraphs and paragraphs moralfagging at this retard are just as dumb as he is. Still, milk is being produced, and I just don't believe that he's merely pretending this hard.
It's funny, but i tend to dislike circular conversations which go absolutely nowhere, specially when it's feeding the attention addiction of a fag like this, arguing with people who aren't really responding logically is a waste of time.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's funny, but i tend to dislike circular conversations which go absolutely nowhere, specially when it's feeding the attention addiction of a fag like this, arguing with people who aren't really responding logically is a waste of time.
Well, yeah, people in the thread should stop talking to him, and talk more about him.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
This is advanced retardation.

Looks like someone is fucking with him on Twitter:
Screenshot 2023-01-16 175554.gif
(a)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Chasebros, it's not going so well.

What did he think was going to happen? That people hear Pippa might have been around a penis haver and freak out? Most people are aware of Zax in a these communities, and there's a high likelihood they aren't a couple, but also no one really cares either way.

View attachment 10890
Oh Fuck it's going full DeathNote now :shiinastare: if Joel somehow comes out of 5 years of internet silence and makes statement saying he isn't chase that would be a complete blowout! There's no way though... right guys... RIGHT!
Chase was a fuck up before the Joel stuff came out, and he'll continue to be a fuck up even if it turns out to be false.

Top Bottom