"Mumei... is, my girlfriend; No, Chloe you are just business partner"Takane Lui

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Chase was a fuck up before the Joel stuff came out, and he'll continue to be a fuck up even if it turns out to be false.
No guys, you don't understand the serious situation we're in! If some how the real Joel shows up and proves he's not chase we'll be in serious trouble! He even knows about TVA! We could get is so much trouble for misinformation! It's absolutely a serious problem if Joel Thomas gets online and shows his face and proves he's not Chase! Good thing Chase doesn't know about this hidden board and it's unlikely he could alert the real Joel Thomas, because we would be seriously FUCKED!
:panik:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
What's funny is that he acts so schizophrenic that everybody probably assumes TVA is just some word he made up.
He's just ranting and raving over the Tennessee Valley Authority

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He's about to end it all on stream in four minutes or some shit, I don't even know.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My guess is he's going to try to dox Polina.
Even if he gets the dox right, even if more than 8 people watch his stream (7 of them being farmers btw), even if he doesn't get sued to oblivion by Fishman, because he's not equipped with Jersh's autism, even if this stream goes 100% according to plan for him, what's the result?

"Yeah, we know lol"

inb4 Henri is his source of info too

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
He's about to end it all on stream in four minutes or some shit, I don't even know.
Nah, hell just play genshin like he always was. You can try giving it a watch but literally nothing will happen there aside like if he accidentally reveals his full address by accidentally clicking on on weather up or something

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Even if he gets the dox right, even if more than 8 people watch his stream (7 of them being farmers btw), even if he doesn't get sued to oblivion by Fishman, because he's not equipped with Jersh's autism, even if this stream goes 100% according to plan for him, what's the result?

"Yeah, we know lol"

Ir can't be a dox, he doesn't even know how to put a dox together. When he posted the hand-on-hand stream he claimed was Pippa, his argument that it was Pippa was: "trust me, bro". That's not how a dox works.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

"Yeah, we know lol"

There's a reason why I said he's going to dox Polina and not Pippa. There's no way he gets it right, but even if he manages to somehow get some new info, no one will notice it until another source reposts it and gets the credit, but he still gets sued by the Fish.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
I can honestly say that I think that Zax groomed Pippa, but the way this nigga goes about proving it is so schizophrenic that I have started to doubt it my self.

Early Adopter
Hey if fishman tries to sue him atleast we will actually know if he actually murdered dogs

hololive ruined /jp/

Ir can't be a dox, he doesn't even know how to put a dox together. When he posted the hand-on-hand stream he claimed was Pippa, his argument that it was Pippa was: "trust me, bro". That's not how a dox works.
the hand stream is a zax stream featuring a beloved rabbit, moth, chinchilla, stoutz and sometimes dino tuber.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I can honestly say that I think that Zax groomed Pippa, but the way this nigga goes about proving it is so schizophrenic that I have started to doubt it my self.
I’m still not convinced that their relationship is/was ever sexual (besides drawing/sharing furry art with each other), if someone wants to call that grooming, ok, maybe? But I’m far from convinced and think that, based on what we know, it’s stretching the definition quite a bit.

hololive ruined /jp/

I’m still not convinced that their relationship is/was ever sexual (besides drawing/sharing furry art with each other), if someone wants to call that grooming, ok, maybe? But I’m far from convinced and think that, based on what we know, it’s stretching the definition quite a bit.
what if it was sexual and they're a couple, even married under common law? what then?

does that change her appeal? would you be disappointed that pippa "every vtuber has a p-chan" pipkin has a pchan?

Early Adopter
what if it was sexual and they're a couple, even married under common law? what then?

does that change her appeal? would you be disappointed that pippa "every vtuber has a p-chan" pipkin has a pchan?
I would be dissapointed its a furry fag she was dating since she was underage that is enabling her shitty lifestyle with soda cans hoarding, mold growing, stray dogs collecting, pest mice breeding and trash eating.

Also chase totally killed a dog based on his league habits

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

No, in fact I’d be happy to find out some vtubers were married; it means they aren’t cohabitating and living in sin.

But that’s not even the real question, the Pippa/zax issue was just that she was underage when they first met. So if it was a sexual relationship the question would be when and how it came about. I personally don’t care much about age gaps in a relationship, like 20 to 30 who cares, but 15 to 25 is obviously a bit different (again, in the context of a sexual relationship).

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Chase's tweets just went protected.
Screenshot 2023-01-16 205325.gif

I was looking over all of his tweets and poof.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
You know grooming isn't just strictly sexual right?

Early Adopter
Looking at his latest comments in the farms thread , I think this homosexual furry manchild might have a humiliation fetish.
Also ( ,because it has not been mentioned yet,) he is a fucking lux support otp in league.
He only plays an e-girl champ in the most beta role in the game, what a looser.
View attachment 10891
Missed the most important part of the post

> Original name of his acc is Chrissykins262
> His friends list is full of randos
> Nigga was posing as an egirl for skins for the past year
> didnt get nuffin

Last edited:
Top Bottom