"I ate this 'very blacky' banana"Kannagi Loki

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Clearly, indubitably even, we need another Pippa sticka, and doomer Pippa would fit that one perfectly.

And yeah, Chase is digging his hole so deep he might come out in China, and I'm absolutely convinced it's not a faildox now.
I am very pro more Pippa stickers and emotes.

No kidding, his excuses are completely idiotic.
1673844237782.png

hololive ruined /jp/

Googling "kace wraith" (the nickname on the chase thomas vtuber page) has only 1 result for a facebook page for "wraith thomas".

duckduckgo doesnt have any results.

i dont know if that means the two are connected.

e: i dont know if they aren't connected either. "kace wraith" is in the facebook link heading. searching for kace wraith on facebook brings up 1 or 2 kace wraiths but not chase thomas.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Yeah, I think it's not a failed dox, otherwise why would he be so desperate to protect a dog killer.
Honestly, I’m leaning more towards extreme retard. I don’t know if this person would even have the brain power to have a ritual sacrifice.

I’ve read Joel’s Facebook and he writes nothing like this guy. Joel’s FB page is pretty much boomer speak with at least somewhat coherent sentences.

I think if he really was Joel and was trying to clear his name he would drop the act and start typing more naturally.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
e: i dont know if they aren't connected either. "kace wraith" is in the facebook link heading. searching for kace wraith on facebook brings up 1 or 2 kace wraiths but not chase thomas.
I don't know if I'm retarded and illiterate, he's definitely retarded and illiterate, but I think he straight up admitted to making the Wraith Thomas account on the motherland. Reasoning being what's provided in Reticule's post above.

I mean, obviously, he could be lying, but, why? I dunno, I just don't get his 4D 3IQ chess play.
:botanshrug:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Look, hes a retard and already confirmed dox himself. Still didnt stop me from investigating his discord log screenshots. He posted twitter screenshots without blurring out or cropping out or drawing over time and just comparing your timezones you can deduce hes living in CST. Oklahoma is also in CST. While it doesnt 100% confirm the dox its just something to ponder before going to bed

Try comparing yourself just in case tho. Im not posting my time, and you should always trust but verify.

Screenshot (time on image - 4:48 am):
1672907927659.png
Tweet:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I haven't looked at the recent homeland pages yet but I cannot imagine this is a faildox. What kinda person gets faildoxed and not even try to defend themselves. Instead he consistently would try to use weak deflections to Pippa on a thread about him, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Chasebros, it's not going so well.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_857.png
I was impressed that he was -1K reaction score yesterday.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>he got banned from the farms
>probably for spamming jersh
9785132481324.jpg

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
It looks like he has a mental breakdown in the homeland thread.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
SmartSelect_20230116_135158_Brave.jpg
Let's see if he can beat his old score.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Still catching up but I wish they would stop spoon feeding about the accounts, him incriminating himself is hilarious and they should just pressure him to ID himself to the staff. Giving him an easy out of "oh maybe it's not me" isn't needed.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chase might be fucking clinically retarded, i have never seen someone who has so many options to stop the thing that is bothering them just actively make it worse with every single god damn message.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
What an attention seeking fag. Holy shit.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
How does it get so much worse every time I check? I'm just fucking astounded at how fast and deep this dude digs.

The funniest part of it to me is that he supposedly started this shit over zax but all I've ever seen from him about it was "trust me bro." I don't think I've even seen him try and use the long ass 10 pages of dicussion or whatever the farms had about it when the alleged dox stuff happened.
What's his "reply post of proof" even supposed to prove? That she was popular on "bad people site" and because of that we... found her janny super fucking annoying until he stopped acting like a sped? lol That really proves your point champ!

His entire le epic own has been
"Pippa bad."
Show proof
"No. but I totally have it."
You keep saying that but have nothing. By this way: this you?
"Prove it. But also this isn't about me, Pippa bad"
... Okay retard.
:whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How does it get so much worse every time I check? I'm just fucking astounded at how fast and deep this dude digs.

The funniest part of it to me is that he supposedly started this shit over zax but all I've ever seen from him about it was "trust me bro." I don't think I've even seen him try and use the long ass 10 pages of dicussion or whatever the farms had about it when the alleged dox stuff happened.
What's his "reply post of proof" even supposed to prove? That she was popular on "bad people site" and because of that we... found her janny super fucking annoying until he stopped acting like a sped? lol That really proves your point champ!

"Pippa bad."
Show proof
... Okay retard.
You forget, Zax's hand is bigger than Pippa's. There can be no possible reason for a man to have a bigger hand than a woman besides the woman being underage.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

"Pippa bad."
Show proof
... Okay retard.
Dude, he posted the clip where they compare hand sizes. And he doesn't know who the female in that clip is, he just thinks she sounds very similar to Pippa. He is THAT RETARDED.

Course, he lurks the site, so I'm not going to name any names.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
It's been awhile since I've been this entertained by a thread. It keeps getting funnier and more retarded every time I check.

Top Bottom