"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I can't tell if these are threats or just delusions. Either way, Jesus Christ.

You know, Chase used to scare me a little, but now I realize that if we're ever legit afraid he's going to hurt Pippa, he's so stupid that we can just slip him the address of an insane asylum in Tanzania or something and tell him it's Pippa's house. Hopefully when he gets there and starts ranting about raping a cartoon rabbit and her twin, the staff will assume he's an escapee and bring him inside for a jumbo dose of meds.

Edit:

I give him twelve hours.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I can't tell if these are threats or just delusions. Either way, Jesus Christ.

You know, Chase used to scare me a little, but now I realize that if we're ever legit afraid he's going to hurt Pippa, he's so stupid that we can just slip him the address of an insane asylum in Tanzania or something and tell him it's Pippa's house. Hopefully when he gets there and starts ranting about raping a cartoon rabbit and her twin, the staff will assume he's an escapee and bring him inside for a jumbo dose of meds.

Edit:

I give him twelve hours.

A thing that bothers me about chase is that he always types like everyone and their mother is glued to the screen reading his new serving of thought diarrhea.
HEY CHASE, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT YOU MASSIVE TOOL

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Chase may have just confirmed the Joel dox to be 100% accurate in this spergout about me.

Steno seems convinced, and so am I.
1676159736065.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
4498277-77a0a7d58c3c5d6ddba91557df2e97f2.jpg

I don't know guys, but flying out to have sex with someone seems like the exact opposite of not engaging with them.

Potatohead

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Oh, dear. Civilians are being struck by shrapnel.

By the way, time between "I won't tweet about Pippa anymore" and tweeting about Pippa again was about sixteen hours.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Oh, dear. Civilians are being struck by shrapnel.

By the way, time between "I won't tweet about Pippa anymore" and tweeting about Pippa again was about sixteen hours.

5 day old Twitter account Tweeting about Pippa and KF? Smells like bullshit.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
That is clearly Bella, not THE Based Chaser.

Haha you're all a bunch of brainlets for not seeing how the profile change establishes this!

:kotokayouretard:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Uh. Did he just take down the rage pig from Twitter?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Uh. Did he just take down the rage pig from Twitter?

Is this guy trying to make a truce by attacking Pippa's enemies for her unprompted? And before Ralph thinks this guy is Pippa's fan or friend and he reignites their blood feud.
Also do you need a vpn to access the farms now because I still can't access it and I would really like to catch up.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Is this guy trying to make a truce by attacking Pippa's enemies for her unprompted? And before Ralph thinks this guy is Pippa's fan or friend and he reignites their blood feud.
Also do you need a vpn to access the farms now because I still can't access it and I would really like to catch up.

You may need to change your DNS and clear your cache in your browser. I haven't had an issue on any of my devices in weeks (minus a little instability here and there).

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
His other takedown boasts on his feed have been for racism or violent rhetoric or that kind of thing. It's possible the algorithm just showed him a particularly unhinged Ralph tweet and he was the one to report it, though given how many other haters that large man has it seems unlikely. But who knows. Maybe we're seeing a very stupid cow crossover.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa is currently engaging with Chases deep undercover alt.

If you were uncertain this account is chase he left his main reddit account logged in as can be seen here:

1676338427423.png
He's so retarded he can't even be bothered to log out of reddit! :whatastory:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Seeing as there's no further sperging at her, I think Joel got blocked.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

If you were uncertain this account is chase he left his main reddit account logged in as can be seen here:

He's so retarded he can't even be bothered to log out of reddit! :whatastory:

That’s fucking funny. I hope you don’t mind but I put the image on the KF thread.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
That’s fucking funny. I hope you don’t mind but I put the image on the KF thread.
Oh I don't mind one bit! I can't access the Kiwisisters right now and I don't have an account there to contribute directly so please feel free!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Stolen from the Homelands, it's funny
screencapture-twitter-b102bella-status-1625348045951971331-2023-02-13-22_16_02-png.4525226

4521893-5a0977aae8cac04889182469ee339b68.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Stolen from the Homelands, it's funny
screencapture-twitter-b102bella-status-1625348045951971331-2023-02-13-22_16_02-png.4525226

4521893-5a0977aae8cac04889182469ee339b68.jpg
Holy shit this is rich, all these new accounts popping up happen to all be Chases friends when they realize they forgot to log out! Thank you for this @Reticule very cool!
Also Chase confirmed homosexual too! :whatastory:

Last edited:
Top Bottom