"I don't like pickles in my burgers and don't understand the point of having them in there, Is that thing a given that it's in there? I like cheese, however the cheeseburger has that bastard in it."Pako

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
We need a local copy of probably the best tweet so far
1677023501926.png

:beatanimeds::shiinastare:
E: edited because something weird was going on, I think I hadn't properly copied the screenshot

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
This is all so fucking surreal. Did I really witness a dogkiller try to seduce thhrang via Twitter after confusing him with Pippa's nonexistent twin sister? Or is it just one long fever dream? Please, tell me it's just a fever dream, it's easier to go see my first contact doctor and ask him for some antibiotics than come to terms with this shit.

Now whenever I see @thhrang 's post, I will imagine a 40-year-old retard trying to molest him.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is all so fucking surreal. Did I really witness a dogkiller try to seduce thhrang via Twitter after confusing him with Pippa's nonexistent twin sister? Or is it just one long fever dream? Please, tell me it's just a fever dream, it's easier to go see my first contact doctor and ask him for some antibiotics than come to terms with this shit.

Now whenever I see @thhrang 's post, I will imagine a 40-year-old retard trying to molest him.
In all my time on the Kiwi Farms, I'm pretty sure I can safely say I've never seen a cow overtly try to flirt with the thread OP like that before. What an experience.
:medsl:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's the dog profile picture that gets Chase's almonds activated.

In all my time on the Kiwi Farms, I'm pretty sure I can safely say I've never seen a cow overtly try to flirt with the thread OP like that before. What an experience.
I think Elaine Miller tried to seduce Joms once, and proceeded to get catfished for nudes by some rando.

Potatohead

Vtubers continue breaking new ground, total chuuba domination!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

hololive ruined /jp/

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I see the fag is tweeting about the farms but the farms are still down for me. Am confused.
Edit: Why is he so retarded?

1676102956987.png
Edit2: Holy shit it's worse than I thought, he spammed this to CBS, ABC, NBCNews, Fox News, and CNN twice each! For anyone math illiterate that's 10 replies to news organizations about some mid sized vtuber in a row! Also the IRS the SEC and more!

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit2: Holy shit it's worse than I thought, he spammed this to CBS, ABC, NBCNews, Fox News, and CNN twice each! For anyone math illiterate that's 10 replies to news organizations about some mid sized vtuber in a row!
Dear God, if you let one of them pick this up and run with the story, I’ll drop a C-note in the basket this Easter.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Don't think someone else mentioned it yet but yesterday, he posted that ADL hate database entry seemingly unaware it was fake.

He seems currently on the cusp of accepting that someone at that other site I know nothing about is Pippa and is awaiting validation by direct message. In other words he's describing the next step to troll him. Sometimes I still wonder if this guy is for real.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't think someone else mentioned it yet but yesterday, he posted that ADL hate database entry seemingly unaware it was fake.

He seems currently on the cusp of accepting that someone at that other site I know nothing about is Pippa and is awaiting validation by direct message. In other words he's describing the next step to troll him. Sometimes I still wonder if this guy is for real.

Honestly if i saw that ADL shit without any context i would probably believe it too, if you want a good laugh go to their fucking page and look for all of their serious-as-balls articles about 4chins memes and other gayop bullshit. They really make it seem like the third reich never ended with how paranoid and serious they are about literal shitposts.

Reminds of all of those public scares over "anonymous" and other idiotic gayops, where it's literally just 4 retards in their mom's basement playing hackerman and suddenly the FBI gets involved, fucking hell.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Chase posts about having sex with women in a way that can only be achieved by spending years of your life spamming pictures of coomerbait anime women onto social media.

untitled-png.4499293

4496297-e41a8e6fabc8fd8370adddb592806521.jpg

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Honestly if i saw that ADL shit without any context i would probably believe it too, if you want a good laugh go to their fucking page and look for all of their serious-as-balls articles about 4chins memes and other gayop bullshit. They really make it seem like the third reich never ended with how paranoid and serious they are about literal shitposts.

Reminds of all of those public scares over "anonymous" and other idiotic gayops, where it's literally just 4 retards in their mom's basement playing hackerman and suddenly the FBI gets involved, fucking hell.
My sense is that a lot of that stuff is to create plausible legal justification for targeting people. "oh well i mean, we were informed this individual was using a symbol known to the ADL, a recognized authority on hate groups, to be associated with extremist views, and that is why we felt justified in initiating a preliminary investigation."

Yeah they can do whatever surveillance they want practically, but if challenged they still prefer to have some kind of legal justification for it - like using alexa devices to spy on folks even though it isn't needed, you consented to it so you have less ability to hold them to account and it provides a plausible explanation for other surveillance that may have been deployed.

The more BS you have, like "the letter Q" or "the number 13", the easier it is for a controlled judge to let it go. No joke, the letter Q being in the title of a comic book series was used in a fairly big consumer arbitration case as the PRIMARY argument to justify an indiegogo deplatforming that violated the terms of service.

Top Bottom