"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Dragoon

People would probably be expecting me to sound like a fag, or a male. I put effort into my stuff and most can't tell.
17c.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jambino is a tranny connoisseur, you will never fool him.
I regret to inform you that I do not share your proclivity for troons and donkeys.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Don't make me Collab with your oshi. Dont wanna end up more of a cuck than @MerelyTourist . :smugpipi:

The tranny voice is real, and most troons get it because they don't actually try. :annoyedpippa:
I already said I'd be fine with you collabing with her.
Also, I hate to break it to you, but I could tell right away.

randomtranny

I already said I'd be fine with you collabing with her.
Also, I hate to break it to you, but I could tell right away.
:smugpipi: Give it a few months man im cooking.

God's Strongest Dragoon

randomtranny

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

randomtranny

God's Strongest Dragoon

randomtranny

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Something I just thought of, do any of you have a vtuber that for whatever reason you hate to the point you wish it graduated? I have seen people that talk shit of someone like matsuri or mikeneko for being menhera/whores but I don't know if anyone actually hates them. so just a question that I hope whoever answers doesn't glow while doing so.
Honestly, not really. There are some I dislike, but I'm usually of the opinion that they at least serve a purpose of being fun to laugh at when they do dumb shit, and half the fun of being on the Internet is laughing at people for being or saying something stupid.

I was reminded that the Squibby website still exists, and is even still being updated with new ones. They even have squibbies for PhaseJP, Miia, Hexa, Clio, Chinchilla, and many others, along with a lot of different varients. Surprisingly not many Holo or Niji. There's Gura, Irys, Rosemi, Pomu, and maybe a few others sprinkled in.

By the way, in case anyone didn't know, this design is a squibby:
:pippasquish:
Goofy, but pretty funny.

https://squibbycat.com/

Some fun ones worth sharing:
1701162981696107.gif

1698646955308818.gif

1702086896150278.gif

rieMow.gif

squibbyplautistic.gif

But my favorite is probably this perfect one:
1704767745254067.gif

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Marina, Silvy and Krimbo. The first 2 are self explanatory the latter I just don't like cuz he's a grand standing, marina gaurding, chicano mega femboy.
Does there exist a vtuber who's design screams sexpest more than Krimbo?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Marina, Silvy and Krimbo. The first 2 are self explanatory the latter I just don't like cuz he's a grand standing, marina gaurding, chicano mega femboy.
This one? https://twitter.com/silvenaah
What did they do?
And I almost agree with Krimbo, he virtue signals a lot for someone who's a horndog bordering sexual harassment (was much worse in the past), but I think he still got a bit of leeway to get better.

kanpainiggi

This one? https://twitter.com/silvenaah
What did they do?
And I almost agree with Krimbo, he virtue signals a lot for someone who's a horndog bordering sexual harassment (was much worse in the past), but I think he still got a bit of leeway to get better.
Nope this one. https://twitter.com/SilvySpark
He's just part of the Marina cabal and known to do gayops harassment if you go against the right side of history.
With Krimbo I just don't like Chicanos. They're just Califonian brand spics, who'd complain about cultural appropriation if a non-beaner wears a sombrero and poncho.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
This thread sure is something

Something I just thought of, do any of you have a vtuber that for whatever reason you hate to the point you wish it graduated? I have seen people that talk shit of someone like matsuri or mikeneko for being menhera/whores but I don't know if anyone actually hates them. so just a question that I hope whoever answers doesn't glow while doing so.
Honestly the only vtubers that I've ever watched who I immediately wanted to obliterate with 155mm artillery were Uki Violeta and Kyo Kaneko, and since one's already gone that really narrows it down. Uki's an insufferable femboy who ruins any collabs he shoves his popper-ridden ass into, and that was LONG before I learned he liked to espouse his hatred of white people on main cause they won't poz his neghole.

We all know Froot's a cheating, lying whore IRL, but if you didn't know about her indiscretions behind the scenes she comes off like a goth Ina with a bad habit of coombaiting. The only member of Vshojo I found honestly insufferable was Veibei. That said, if Froot graduates I'm just gonna go :ameheh:

Aside from that, if we're talking indies then MarinaVT for reasons that need no elaboration

Top Bottom