"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Topo Chico

You a spokesperson now? Is this why you became a lurker? :SelenHAHAhere:
When I created this account, and the mod comment I made when I name changed to have include the space between "Topo" and "Chico," was to BE Topo Chico. Every profile picture has displayed the fine beverage first and foremost, every cover photo has had Topo Chico central too; my about me section was our illustrious history, my location was the finest bottling plant in all the world, etc. Drink Topo Chico.

shit taste, peñafiel is better
Then pitch it to Pepsi, Coke already bought the better drink, and literally no one can know if you're right because it's stuck in Mexico. Topo Chico, as the superior brand, is international with a myriad of fine drinks under its label able to be tasted across the world. Market penefiel better and you got a chance.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Then pitch it to Pepsi, Coke already bought the better drink, and literally no one can know if you're right because it's stuck in Mexico. Topo Chico, as the superior brand, is international with a myriad of fine drinks under its label able to be tasted across the world. Market penefiel better and you got a chance.
Never, enjoy your low-quality sparkling water along with the goyslop and corn syrup you consume on everything.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
UUUUUUUUUU I MISSED HEXA :faunacry:
Is this going to mean you'll stop hitting on the tranny? No means no, and RandomTranny has been quite clear they're not interested.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1709290468709.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Is it officially liscenced? I should clarify that I only buy official products, because if I broke the seal on buying fan-made goods it would cause a monetary flood that would have me selling my house by the end of the year.
QPmeD7.gif
:takocope:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Are we talking about pronouns now in this thread? The only pronouns applicable to most of y'all is Kill/Yourself.

:smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona:

kanpainiggi

My pronouns are ta/males. Honestly could go for some

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My pronouns are ta/males. Honestly could go for some
I hate tamales tbh... fucking disgusting dough and half a chicken thigh with bone in there.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I hate tamales tbh... fucking disgusting dough and half a chicken thigh with bone in there.
Tough luck, I have a brother who got all the chicken bones in whatever my mom made. As far as tamales go, I find them alright personally, needs enough meat for texture, but give it hot sauce (not tabasco, stuff is just acid, ew).

Top Bottom