"Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on her farm she had a DREAM, E-I-E-I-O; With a 'hai hai' here and a 'hai hai' there, here 'hai' there 'hai' everywhere 'hai hai', Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!!!"Kiryu Coco

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Last time Pippa went on break we all killed some children. Maybe go punt some TikTokers to keep your mind occupied?
I'm just going to watch Clara play Crash 3. That game is kino.
You guys also created an AI of Reticule, so I don't think the Pippa thread is always a good example of what to do when your oshi takes a vacation
I would like to state for the record that I had nothing to do with that. I'm much more sane than the rest of the Pippa thread. :smugpipi:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Are we talking about pronouns now in this thread? The only pronouns applicable to most of y'all is Kill/Yourself.

:smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona:
erm excuse me? my pronouns are kjell/berg thank you very much. :smugpipi:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's because he showed that fascism can work

No it can't. You have to be immensely cruel when disposing of people willy-nilly, including many, many bystanders who had no political affiliation or had anything to do with the 'tards they were cleansing.
As a whole, I've found out when speaking to folks who lived through bullshit that they are permanently split on this point, because you can't conciliate mass murder alongside "economical stability". If we're gonna sit here for le epic lulz 4chan memes go right ahead, but saying fascism works is like saying totalitarian communism is a cost-affordable wealth distribution system with no drawbacks.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
You know, I still assume people just came from the farms in someway and I assumed you did too, but we're long past that. In fact (barring you have alts on kiwi) you made your account there well after your tva one.

I was just going to ask you in the gen thread, but now I'm curious about others since it's been so long. How did you find TVA? How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?
I've been a lurker/user of the farms since around 2016. Barneyfag's dox being mentioned on /v/ was what brought me there. After that I stuck around for the post-election insanity.
Around the same time I watched Kizuna Ai/Kaguya Luna/Shiro on and off and kept an eye on the /jp/ vtuber thread. After google fansubs died I took a break from vtubers, but a friend introducing me to the new wave of Vtubers via funny clips from the Holos (Miko's GTA clip, Suisei having her family find out about her being a vtuber, Coco in general, etc.). It was Hana Macchia (moreso her dad than anything) that got me to watch a full stream for the first time. After that I saw HoloEN was debuting soon and well... lets just say finding the Kiwi vtuber thread from there was kind of a no-brainer? And so here I am now.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I've been a lurker/user of the farms since around 2016. Barneyfag's dox being mentioned on /v/ was what brought me there. After that I stuck around for the post-election insanity.
Around the same time I watched Kizuna Ai/Kaguya Luna/Shiro on and off and kept an eye on the /jp/ vtuber thread. After google fansubs died I took a break from vtubers, but a friend introducing me to the new wave of Vtubers via funny clips from the Holos (Miko's GTA clip, Suisei having her family find out about her being a vtuber, Coco in general, etc.). It was Hana Macchia (moreso her dad than anything) that got me to watch a full stream for the first time. After that I saw HoloEN was debuting soon and well... lets just say finding the Kiwi vtuber thread from there was kind of a no-brainer? And so here I am now.
oh shit they doxed barneyfag?
079.png

formerly pipkin (Parody)

You guys also created an AI of Reticule, so I don't think the Pippa thread is always a good example of what to do when your oshi takes a vacation
Reticule AI said:
In this, you are wrong. The Pippa thread is the premier forum in which to discuss and debate and theorize on the Meat Pippa. I often spend late into the night engaging in intelligent and constructive discussion on the Pippa, her habits, her character traits, and the best ways to prepare her for consumption.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

God's Strongest Dragoon

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
So apparently, Our resident Hexa fans weren't present to her secret ASMR stream, they're such... what's the word ?
hexa-fags.png

Ah yes, thank you Hexa.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So apparently, Our resident Hexa fans weren't present to her secret ASMR stream
This has already been explained elsewhere:
Niganon was not in the viewer list. Probably busy getting groomed by a tranny.

"Oshis are oshis but ditch stink is ditch stink" - Naganon, probably.

httn

Hag enthusiast

God's Strongest Dragoon

Huh, was it already time for another biweekly Hexa mental breakdown?

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Niganon was not in the viewer list. Probably busy getting groomed by a tranny. Fake fan smh.
Fuck you I fell asleep while I was watching the Hexa stream! Why would I waste time grooming when I can watch cute anime women!! :BijouBijou:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It was 6 AM. How the fuck was I supposed to know she was going to stream again. :fishmandispair:
Anyways, I still got the vod.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It was 6 AM. How the fuck was I supposed to know she was going to stream again.
> He doesn't sync stream notifications to an alarm system designed to wake him up at a moment's notice.
Fake Fan!

Top Bottom