"Apple cucks love to be edged by daddy Jobs' decrepit corpse"Beribug

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Mfw you're trying to catch a niggafish and end up just getting pinoys.
Literally fishing for a tuna but getting a hagfish for some ungodly reason

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
How did you find TVA? How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?
Lurked for a while on the thread then switched over shortly before the Zaion incident and wizard game fiasco, when I started commenting. I was aware of the existence of TVA before then, though, and while I can't remember exactly why or how I'm pretty sure I moved because I didn't want to deal with the homeland potentially going down again.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I was just going to ask you in the gen thread, but now I'm curious about others since it's been so long. How did you find TVA? How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?
Early adopter, so I was there when the forum started and that includes being part of the DM chains back in KF where Proctor (back when he's... something I don't remember his KF profile beyond the pfp being a fucked up mickey mouse looking thing), and while I didn't really say anything within that DM chain, I was one of the few who tried to jump to Poa.st and got the DM from the guy that has Varis vtuber place thingie offering his place.

Kiwi wise, I lurked the vtuber thread for a while on and off around page 3,9k because I was trying to find some stuff about Nijisanji KR. Lurked for around 3 months (found it in April, made account in July 2022) before joining and posting things (in particular reporting about small-time Ollie anti in ID trying to deface Ollie's QR code in Jakarta's underground train station where they have hololive ID advert in it and caused drama in ID weebsphere), and that's when the whole "drop da kiwi" thing happened and yada yada DM chain thing, TVA is birthed out from it and I made the account the day it was up.

Invidia

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T SPIN ANY FASTER
How did you find TVA? How did any and everyone of you find it? Did you just google "vtuber forum?" Did Nolan tell you (I remember him telling lots of people back then)?
I wonder if there are others who went through a similar sort of experience as me, where they learned about a site where there was discussion, then learned about another one and went there until they arrived at TVA. My story went as follows:

>Start browsing /sp/ and 4chan in general after getting dragged into watching epl matches with a friend
>Notice /vt/, "didn't know there was a board for vtubers, I wonder what that's li-"
>Worse than I could have imagined, but better than reddit
>A while later, I discover Pippa. I like her
>Start watching her streams, like her more
>Decide to check /vt/ for general opinions
>Zaxposting.webm
>Knew nothing about the moth/owl, now confused as shit about this sekrit knawladge. She has a boyfriend that is a pedophile? She's a furry? Who the fuck is Grant Humphery?
>Notice mentioning of this 'kiwi farms' that anons seethe over
>Decide to check out the Vtuber thread over there
>Find Thhrang's effortposts
>"Well shit... I just want to see her happy. I'll keep watching her when I can."
>Keep up with the Vtuber thread and occasionally check /vt/
>See posts mentioning "TVA"
>Use google
>Realise months later what hole I've fallen into, and that I'm not getting out
>Make an account
>I am now /here/

Moral of the story: laughing at racism against football players is a slippery slope to laughing at racism against anime girls (and everyone involved).

Not to sound too faggy, but I am thankful for this site and (almost) everyone that posts in it. I've learned more about the awesome and horrible things that happen when mentally ill women (or men) larp as anime characters here than anywhere else. The slurs and racism is also a nice touch.

Also, in retrospect, I find it ironic that the posting of a boyfriend yab led me to liking the rabbit even more. I don't even really care about spouses anymore, as long as it doesn't affect the chuuba's ability to be entertaining. Probably the exact opposite effect of what the OP of those videos wanted:smugpipi:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I wonder if there are others who went through a similar sort of experience as me, where they learned about a site where there was discussion, then learned about another one and went there until they arrived at TVA. My story went as follows:

>Start browsing /sp/ and 4chan in general after getting dragged into watching epl matches with a friend
>Notice /vt/, "didn't know there was a board for vtubers, I wonder what that's li-"
>Worse than I could have imagined, but better than reddit
>A while later, I discover Pippa. I like her
>Start watching her streams, like her more
>Decide to check /vt/ for general opinions
>Zaxposting.webm
>Knew nothing about the moth/owl, now confused as shit about this sekrit knawladge. She has a boyfriend that is a pedophile? She's a furry? Who the fuck is Grant Humphery?
>Notice mentioning of this 'kiwi farms' that anons seethe over
>Decide to check out the Vtuber thread over there
>Find Thhrang's effortposts
>"Well shit... I just want to see her happy. I'll keep watching her when I can."
>Keep up with the Vtuber thread and occasionally check /vt/
>See posts mentioning "TVA"
>Use google
>Realise months later what hole I've fallen into, and that I'm not getting out
>Make an account
>I am now /here/

Moral of the story: laughing at racism against football players is a slippery slope to laughing at racism against anime girls (and everyone involved).

Not to sound too faggy, but I am thankful for this site and (almost) everyone that posts in it. I've learned more about the awesome and horrible things that happen when mentally ill women (or men) larp as anime characters here than anywhere else. The slurs and racism is also a nice touch.

Also, in retrospect, I find it ironic that the posting of a boyfriend yab led me to liking the rabbit even more. I don't even really care about spouses anymore, as long as it doesn't affect the chuuba's ability to be entertaining. Probably the exact opposite effect of what the OP of those videos wanted:smugpipi:
tl;dr football makes you gay! news at 11

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Someone left the door to the pippa thread open I see, time to get the disinfectant and blowtorch I guess...

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
How did you find TVA? How did any and everyone of you find it?
Lurked the Farms for a good while. I started reading almost every page of the thread there after the Calli Sperging on twitter and Reddit happened. Condom money for connor and all that. Was that in 2021? Jesus christ what the fuck

Found the KF completely on accident, I had never heard of that site before. I did not know that it had a bad reputation or anything until months into my lurking there. Just happened on KF by google because no-where else was a good discussion about that event going on.
Then, when the KF became unstable and difficult to access, someone shilled this site in the thread. I might have been Scoots but I am not sure anymore.
Started lurking here as well, but decided to stop being a lurker because I really wanted to shill my oshi.
In the original KF thread I always felt like the general opinion on her was too negative, mostly fueled by vt bait that would get reposted there or the only times she came up in the discussion is when she had a woman moment. To not let this negative trend continue on the new website, I decided to make an account.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Short answer : White belt google-fu
857113066025910272-1.webp

Never knew there was a vtuber thread on KF. I also wasn't too invested in vtuber drama at first, so I'd always forget which PL is which, meaning I had to look it up for myself every time (I barred myself from vt, only went to wsg for the occasional funny clip). After a while, only two sources came up in a consistent fashion : nyfco and TVA.
Nyfco was abyssmal in its interface and reading it gave me headaches, as such, I started lurking on TVA with no account for ~6 months, before I finally got tired of the inability to see attachements and made one for myself.
Fun fact, my first post was a timestamp for the time pippa raided Clio for the first time. Glad to see how much she's grown.
:holohag::hololove:

I only started regularly posting during the pippa hexa collab, clueless of what would transpire in the following hours...
Part of me wonders what could have been of the green woman had I kept lurking, butterfly theory and all that nonsense.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I found the Kiwi Vtuber thread wend I was doing my Reps on Myth wend they came out. I remember the Thread was somewhere below 500 pages, so I lurk the Thread for a very long time never making a account there. I first heard about TVA wend people were talking about finding an alternative to the farms after Null's meltdown over a literal who pedo who happen to be a Vtuber and wend "drop da kiwi" group went after Kiwifarms.

Wend the farms went Tor only, I finally decided to Google TVA and began lurking here on and off. After Advent came out I began thinking about making an account here. After a month of thinking, I finally decided to make an account, just in time for magni's and vesper's Graduation.

UberSoldat

Nolan mentioned that Nousagi was here in the homeland thread, so I was curious. At first, I lurked for quite a bit, missing out on Early Adopter in the process. Once I had a good grasp of the culture here, the posting began.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hexa fans when she has been offline for five minutes

See the joke here is that they are BLACK

Awoogers

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is he even there I just thought he'd pop up then play Fortnite or palworld after a few minutes
He shows up to a lot of streams, then disappears from chat. Either he stops watching, or he is playing a game on the side.
Discord-Ujy1-V1y7tc.png

Interesting note, if you type in "I miss Hexa" in her discord, you get 133 results.

IonProxy

He shows up to a lot of streams, then disappears from chat. Either he stops watching, or he is playing a game on the side.
Discord-Ujy1-V1y7tc.png

Interesting note, if you type in "I miss Hexa" in her discord, you get 133 results.
Well, YOU seem to be slacking off on your duties.
Screenshot-2024-02-25-142249.png

Awoogers

Discord-Ujy1-V1y7tc.png

Damn

I really wish I saved rins "parasocial you need to log off" audio clip so I can specifically slap it on these types of situation

Anyway :gsh:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

Top Bottom