"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
brave-Hed-Pzhc-QSc.png

brave-Yarh-Blur8c.png

Do you not see how that comes off as being a boo bro?

nah, I'm not reading any of that

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Short

God Damn the Sun
with all due respect, we would be the only ones posting in it, so no
At this point, you just want to be annoying, also why are you two fags shitting on the main thread instead of the banter one @niganon?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
At this point, you just want to be annoying, also why are you two fags shiting on the main thread instead of the banter one @niganon?
I figured the general thread would be the right place for discussion about a Hexaposting thread. Considering lots of people there seem to hate posts about Hexa, they should have a say in whether or not they want to continue the status quo.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
At this point, you just want to be annoying, also why are you two fags shitting on the main thread instead of the banter one @niganon?

On the contrary, I tried to end the conversation twice, but otherwise I agree, those posts should have been in here.

Being annoying isn't intentional, but I can promise you this, it will happen regardless!

EDIT: the above was meant to be depreciating humor against myself, but I am unfortunately retarded, so feel free to laugh

Last edited:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
When it becomes insufferably autistic like capippalists then I'll agree, maybe. Until then I'll enjoy seeing the fat green woman derranged verbalized thoughts.
you know it's already bad because it's only 2 people posting a lot of schizo shit about hexa and they manage to make it feel like it's more than 10. :annoyedpippa:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
you know it's already bad because it's only 2 people posting a lot of schizo shit about hexa and they manage to make it feel like it's more than 10. :annoyedpippa:
I don't see how I'm posting "schizo shit." I post a lot about her, but that's about it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't see how I'm posting "schizo shit." I post a lot about her, but that's about it.
she's the one going schizo on twitter, and the uuuu I miss hexa that I'm pretty sure it's 100% not ironic doesn't help, don't get me wrong she's ok but her fans absolutely make her look bad. :pippasadl:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
she's the one going schizo on twitter, and the uuuu I miss hexa that I'm pretty sure it's 100% not ironic doesn't help, don't get me wrong she's ok but her fans absolutely make her look bad. :pippasadl:
Thinking more about this, I realize how *some* of my posts come off as schizo. I don't think they are the majority of my Hexa posts though. The "I miss Hexa" stuff is mostly half meme and half truth.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
@midori If you're going to continue grooming members /here/ at least have the courtesy to tard wrangle them.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@midori If you're going to continue grooming members /here/ at least have the courtesy to tard wrangle them.
She's not even grooming people /here/ anymore. She hasn't posted or reacted to any posts in 20 days.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's not even grooming people /here/ anymore. She hasn't posted or reacted to any posts in 20 days.
Alright, 'fess up. She said she's travelling this week. Which of you autistic fucks have found your own Riro?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Alright, 'fess up. She said she's travelling this week. Which of you autistic fucks have found your own Riro?
This is the culprit:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I figured the general thread would be the right place for discussion about a Hexaposting thread. Considering lots of people there seem to hate posts about Hexa, they should have a say in whether or not they want to continue the status quo.
Wasn't the "General Banter" thread spun off to contain Hexaposting already?

Also, she mentioned being sued, she probably has a lot going on and needs to be careful about what she posts publicly anyway.

Top Bottom