"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Is TVA secretly puritan sect or something? 🤔

BNUY LOVE BTW

frz

Yes, it's called a "Dear John" letter. The fact you think something that's so common it's become a meme is an unreasonable thing to expect of people should show you how out of touch with normal people you are on this.
To play devil's advocate. It's pretty normal for chink/SEAfag to cheat on their spouses. I'm suspecting this tourist dude is one when he use the word "socially acceptable".
Chink/SEAfag would boast about their cheating to their friends and they would applaud them. They are also usually stuck in arranged marriage where the spouses dont give a shit about the other.
This person might have really grew up in said environment, where his parents cheat on each other and truly believes what he experienced is common sense.
This is very prevalent in the older generation where divorce is heavily frowned upon, considered bringing shame to the family.
On a good side of thing, at least where I'm from, the younger generation realizes that divorcing is an option and it happens all the time. Cheating is way less prevalent, but still is a thing. Most males go for prostitutes though.
If the dude are truly from china/india though then yeah rip, I dont think those places are progressive enough.

Tl;dr: Born a cuck, raised by cucks, are friend with cucks and think the internet is delusional for not accepting cucks.
OK kids, looks like i have to explain further. When you are in marriage, you might be unsatisfied. Sexually, personal attention and other such things. Which in no way means that you don't care about partner anymore. You have no intention to abandon current relationships. You just need some comparison, validation, second opinion. Now, ideally you go together to therapist and work it out, try new things. Not everyone have money for family therpist. Next best thing: you take a break and try dating other people. Very few can agree to this, becasue people tend to be naturally, biologically posessive of their partner. Reality is, cheating is much more socially acceptable, by everyone (invcluding unsuspecting victim), than open realtionships.
Idk about you but having another partner is way more costly than hiring a prostitute or just jacking off. Unless you are making the girl you are cheating on with pay for all your dates and doesn't give them any gift.
:mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Cheating is called cheating for a reason. It cannot be cheating if there's some sort of mutual acceptance of it. It's an inherently a deceptive act. @thhrang said it best in which the only acceptable case is an escape for abuse. If you want to polygamy, just fucking polygamy.

Stunned But Dumb

You guys should probably cheat on the general thread and take your cuckoldry to the hexagon. I'm not reading 2012 era gamefaqs tier arguments... again

Edit:

>Tell everyone to go cheat in the hexagon
> Get teleported to the hexagon with the cheaters

It's so Hexagover for me

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
OK kids, looks like i have to explain further. When you are in marriage, you might be unsatisfied. Sexually, personal attention and other such things. Which in no way means that you don't care about partner anymore. You have no intention to abandon current relationships. You just need some comparison, validation, second opinion. Now, ideally you go together to therapist and work it out, try new things. Not everyone have money for family therpist. Next best thing: you take a break and try dating other people. Very few can agree to this, becasue people tend to be naturally, biologically posessive of their partner. Reality is, cheating is much more socially acceptable, by everyone (invcluding unsuspecting victim), than open realtionships.
ITP: Cuck apologist.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Incidentally, i was. After two years we got to date around for couple months, then got back togeter for few more years, then parted ways as very good friends. Granted, we weren't overly posessive people so idea wasn't repulsive for either of us.

You have to go back :away: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cuckold

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
To play devil's advocate. It's pretty normal for chink/SEAfag to cheat on their spouses. I'm suspecting this tourist dude is one when he use the word "socially acceptable".
Chink/SEAfag would boast about their cheating to their friends and they would applaud them.
This person might have really grew up in said environment, where his parents cheat on each other and truly believes what he experienced is common sense.
This is very prevalent in the older generation where divorce is heavily frowned upon, considered bringing shame to the family.
On a good side of thing, at least where I'm from, the younger generation realizes that divorcing is an option and it happens all the time. Cheating is way less prevalent, but still is a thing. Most males go for prostitutes though.
If the dude are truly from china though then yeah rip.
Kinda. These bits, to varied extent, describe prtetty much whole Eurasia except western Europe and :islamiccontent: Divorce is... i personally know a couple who divorced and remarried like 6-7 times, i don't know the count anymore. Many such cases.

No Name

Incidentally, i was. After two years we got to date around for couple months, then got back togeter for few more years, then parted ways as very good friends. Granted, we weren't overly posessive people so idea wasn't repulsive for either of us.

:NOWWELAUGH:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
No I just think if you're cheating on your partner casually because "he is in the army and away at sea and I need COCK" to be more in line with whore behavior.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
No, we just don't like actual cuckolds.
Is it still cuckolding when both are fucking around? Anyway, i just don't like maximalist takes on relationships, they one step away from sharia.

VSoyBoy

I think the quote for that is: "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
(not saying I agree by the way)

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Did you know that tourist and cuck means the same thing.:pippadfuckoff:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

BNUY LOVE BTW

Sir this is a Jehova's Witness entertainment forum. You have taken the wrongest turn, the Sinner's Club is down the street.

Also; FUCKING STOP YOU CUCK RETARD WE DON'T CARE

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is it still cuckolding when both are fucking around? Anyway, i just don't like maximalist takes on relationships, they one step away from sharia.
Take a seat, make yourself comfortable.

JEgD82n.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reminder that Froot cheated on her husband who was an active duty service man while he was on tour, aka NONE of these scenarios.
:timelooping:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ok ok i'm shutting up and going to my chair!
It's just there are some certain things that really trigger me.
thx jannies for moving the posts btw, i know it's annoying thing to do

Reminder that Froot cheated on her husband who was an active duty service man while he was on tour, aka NONE of these scenarios.
I could argue counterpoints, but i wont

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wonder if me posting this 2 images is what made @MerelyCuck join the forum. :dokiSmug:
S1PYOm9q_o.jpg
kek-jpg.39405

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
:timelooping:

Didn't Aprimum try to clarify that it wasn't a healthy relationship or some shit to try to justify it, which ended up more or less hard confirming that she did cheat in the first place when it was just a speculative rumour to begin with?

Top Bottom