"Okay this is a new site i've never tried so let's see how this works, here's audio of me getting my pussy fingered with terrible phone audio 'cus damn it i'm not a professional at this yet !!!"Hana "Nym" Macchia

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Stunned But Dumb

Didn't Aprimum try to clarify that it wasn't a healthy relationship or some shit to try to justify it, which ended up more or less hard confirming that she did cheat in the first place when it was just a speculative rumour to begin with?
Yes, until Aprimum came about it was he said, she DIDN'T say and with a lot of people saying he and his crew were unreliable, it was just a "probably." The Aprimum, Froot's Strongest Anti, hopped on twitter to confirm it. IIRC, she's also the one who, in trying to defend her sweet daughter, confirmed that Froot had no intentions of fulfilling her promise to donate to Mermaids.

Everyone remember to hug your mom and tell her you love her

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
OK kids, looks like i have to explain further.
Man, shoving aside the big heap that is your opinion on cheating/cucking, you should at the very least feel some shame for starting off your argument with as cringe a sentence as this. That's some Reddit/Twitter "intellectual" level of shit right there.
:pikacringe:

frz

Man are Vshojo fan consistent to their streamer.
I was looking at the falsed discord and they are randomly throwing silvervale under the bus despite nothing prompting it at all beside wah wah why does this bitch made my oshi looks bad? She lives on rent fucking free on their head.
image.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yo people, quit all the fuckin'

Also hot take, I like Ride on Time more than Plastic Memory. Because I am sexist. That part should be in the General liveposting thread but I don't want to outpace Awoogers

Tubedude

Should she write a letter to the dude in army "by the way i'm dumping you, bye bye"?
Yes. If you want to explore while in an exclusive relationship, END said relationship if you are going to do so. Yes it would suck to be the guy receiving the letter, but it sucks FAR MORE to be the guy when he returns home, thinks everything is fine for a time, then learns someone who he should've been able to trust completely betrayed him
but fucked up societal norms (hello religion) push people into cheating secretly, for various reasons.

There are other situations. Simplest is: if you unsure about your partner and life choices and want validation. But it's socially condemnable to openly go exploring while marrired, or your partner won't ubderstand, which only leaves secretive cheating. Analogy: would you sell house each time you need to do some medical examination?
Admittedly I live in a place where divorce is fairly common, so this concept of societal norms compelling cheating is foreign to me. Also the "dating culture" where I am assumes that until people explicitly ask for exclusivity, no one should assume such, and both parties are likely to be going on dates with others to see who they pair with better. It is assumed that at the point of marriage, that both have agreed to exclusivity. The time to be unsure and explore was the months, to even years, before the ceremony, if you are unsure afterwards either stick in it and try to work on things, or end the relationship.
OK kids, looks like i have to explain further. When you are in marriage, you might be unsatisfied. Sexually, personal attention and other such things. Which in no way means that you don't care about partner anymore. You have no intention to abandon current relationships.
So it's okay for someone to want the benefits of the marriage and have a wholly dedicated partner but not uphold their end of the bargain? If someone actually CARES about their partner but doesn't feel like they fit in the committed relationship, they should be up front and end the relationship or try to work on things. Cheating is a wholly selfish move that someone who only cares about their own feelings and benefits they get from a relationship does. Someone secretly cheats when they want the benefits of a wholly dedicated partner, but is unwilling to provide the same. I can not see how it can be framed as they truly care for their partner if they commit such an act.

Edit: Again I am admittedly coming at this from my own cultural situation where cheating is seen as utterly abhorrent and a complete betrayal, and people divorce over shit like not wanting to paint the walls of their home the same color (likely had plenty of other issues, but I shit you not that WAS the breaking argument for a prior couple I knew).

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yo people, quit all the fuckin'

Also hot take, I like Ride on Time more than Plastic Memory. Because I am sexist. That part should be in the General liveposting thread but I don't want to outpace Awoogers

hotter take:

Remember Summer Days is my city pop and future funk go-to, specifically the Night Tempo Showa Groove Mix, not because I am sexist, but because I am brain damaged after listening to it for nearly a decade

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
hotter take:

Remember Summer Days is my city pop and future funk go-to, specifically the Night Tempo Showa Groove Mix, not because I am sexist, but because I am brain damaged after listening to it for nearly a decade

i like the classic. Im "out of touch" connoisseur, because im homophobic and hate your gay ass tranny infested city pop bullshit

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am now of the belief that tourist is a woman who's cheated on her bf. Women love justifying this shit when they get the pussy itchin' and later regret it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
The only thing more contemptible than being cheated on is a cuckold who tries to defend it

@MerelyTourist People like you who spread these fundamentally selfish justifications for cheating are a big part of why relationships are so fucked up nowadays

I hope you get cucked out of existence by a spurned lover (or your lover's boyfriend) :chihiroapex:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why are women

God knew if he left Adam up to his own devices otherwise he'd try putting his dick in other things, and if he let his firstborn man become the universe's first sheepfucker he would be forced to delete reality.

Unfortunately, his first shot at women was Lilith, and forever since have women been cursed with being stupid, combative and easily misled.

Horo7618

No one in particular

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Imagine idolizing leaving and cheating on the love of your life just because you wanna get some dick. Disgusting cuck...

:pippaseethe;

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You guys are boring :BijouBijou: cheating adds a bit of spicyyyy in life. Well, as long as im not the one being cheated on. That would be unforgivable.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You guys are boring :BijouBijou: cheating adds a bit of spicyyyy in life. Well, as long as im not the one being cheated on. That would be unforgivable.
Bro, you're French. They actually made paternity tests illegal in France, which I assume is because they know the entire country would realize they're all bastards.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't know what to say to you guys discussions so I just gonna throw this new Migo I found on my weekend.
IMG_20240218_184140.jpg

It's not exact copy of :mikothumbsl: but eh.

Top Bottom