"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
aw hell nah you aint cosmo are you?
If that's a tranny I don't know who that is. I do not interact with other vermintide 90% of the time because they are either fetishists or just gross.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
The Asylum's inmates are well adjusted people with absolutely nothing wrong with them.

EDIT: This is sarcastic. I thought I wouldn't need to specify.

Stunned But Dumb

Rest in Peace, Hworang. Half a week straight of nothing but cock gobbling and misinformation. What a guy.I hope those facebook groups treat you well

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rest in Peace, Hworang. Half a week straight of nothing but cock gobbling and misinformation. What a guy.I hope those facebook groups treat you well
hes gonna fit in just right :whatastory:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Won't get anything done surgery wise until something that isn't so barbaric exists. :pekol:
4107_BewareOfWiener_TOFFEE_BLK__86087.1623729205.jpg

Is this a fetish of yours my good n word Phil. I don't play with degeneracy. :smugpipi:
He's Taiwanese, fuckers got a ton of fetishes.

Fucking hell, stop penislooping!!!

formerly pipkin (Parody)

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
4107_BewareOfWiener_TOFFEE_BLK__86087.1623729205.jpg

Fucking hell, stop penislooping
Truth be told I just wanna live my life without bothering others. It's not all bad, and I am happy. Plus me being a tranny lets me have some great ammo for some funny jokes.

:pomuSalute:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Deep sea VTubers here is something for you to consider adding to your lore:

"I might be pregnant but it totally wasn't because I had sex, guys. Look, I have this news article about a stingray..."
:kroniiphone:
I think Chibidoki isn't, but yeah, most vtubers in general are.
Chibidoki gives some shota BL shit vibes. The girl is on denial 100%
She told her father his milkshake taates like cums.
Won't get anything done surgery wise until something that isn't so barbaric exists. :pekol:
Just keep them.
what in the fuck is happening
Dude, I don't even know, I got lost somewhere between Hexa apparently hornyposting and something about a Stingray slutting it up with a (young male) shark.

I am not schitzo, but I certainly feel that way. :tomorrow:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Flipsie has a twitch but it says they haven't streamed in 5-6 months on there.
The few streams available on Youtube they never speak. It's 100% a dude/troon.
Thanks, but i hoped for more background info (like, is it at least somewhat know figure instead of random nobody?)
I butterfingered and youtube didn't show me right channel :guradumbl:

Cheating is, in most circumstances, an objectively morally condemnable thing to do. It is not in any way wrong to say that you don't want to support someone who lacks moral character in that way, let alone all of the other ways Froot has proven herself to be deplorable. I don't understand your point.
Cheating is a matter so complicated and grey and uno-reversible that i will never dare to express any opinions about any particular case. I don't consider it morally condemnable by default.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Thanks, but i hoped for more background info (like, is it at least somewhat know figure instead of random nobody?)
I butterfingered and youtube didn't show me right channel :guradumbl:

Cheating is a matter so complicated and grey and uno-reversible that i will never dare to express any opinions about any particular case. I don't consider it morally condemnable by default.
You're either a fag or a femoid like froot to have that opinion. Cheating is one of the highest breaches of trust out there and it should be condemned all the way. This whore not only cheated but cheated while the motherfucker was away in the army, he may have not been in direct danger where he was stationed but there is always a risk shit hits the fan. The worst part of all is that she still larps as a good person, if she owned it I'd have no beef but hypocrites like her deserve a helicopter ride.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Cheating is one of the highest breaches of trust out there and it should be condemned all the way.
There's only one sort of scenario I can even think of where cheating is acceptable, and that would be if the person's partner is legitimately abusive, controlling, manipulative, won't let them leave the relationship, is a groomer or something similar, et cetera; and the person cheating is attempting to create a support structure to help them leave a fucked up situation. Which, at that point, it really isn't "cheating" at all. Froot's situation, as far as we know, is none of these things, so she is indeed condemnable.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
There's only one sort of scenario I can even think of where cheating is acceptable, and that would be if the person's partner is legitimately abusive, controlling, manipulative, won't let them leave the relationship, is a groomer or something similar, et cetera; and the person cheating is attempting to create a support structure to help them leave a fucked up situation. Which, at that point, it really isn't "cheating" at all. Froot's situation, as far as we know, is none of these things, so she is indeed condemnable.
This would be clear to most people but I forget some negroes here are very autistic. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Thanks for explaining it to the autists:shubaIapprob:

Top Bottom