"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain"Sleepy Project

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Well now that we are talking about Vshojo

More likes than the original tweet btw.
:whatastory:
The few streams available on Youtube they never speak. It's 100% a dude/troon.
Maybe they're directing everyone to Vshojo cause they're the next member?
Cheating is, in most circumstances, an objectively morally condemnable thing to do. It is not in any way wrong to say that you don't want to support someone who lacks moral character in that way, let alone all of the other ways Froot has proven herself to be deplorable. I don't understand your point.
Cheating on your husband is also much worse than cheating on someone you were just dating. Especially cheating while they're deployed. But more than anything there's the fact that the only regret she has about the whole situation is that it became public.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You're either a fag or a femoid like froot to have that opinion. Cheating is one of the highest breaches of trust out there and it should be condemned all the way. This whore not only cheated but cheated while the motherfucker was away in the army, he may have not been in direct danger where he was stationed but there is always a risk shit hits the fan. The worst part of all is that she still larps as a good person, if she owned it I'd have no beef but hypocrites like her deserve a helicopter ride.
While i completely agree about the trust, what would be the alternative in this particular case? Should she write a letter to the dude in army "by the way i'm dumping you, bye bye"? Even without that army factor... i'd like for more people to be open and upfront about such things, but fucked up societal norms (hello religion) push people into cheating secretly, for various reasons.
"cheating is bad and immoral, no exceptions" is absolutely teenager take.

There's only one sort of scenario I can even think of where cheating is acceptable, and that would be if the person's partner is legitimately abusive, controlling, manipulative, won't let them leave the relationship, is a groomer or something similar, et cetera; and the person cheating is attempting to create a support structure to help them leave a fucked up situation. Which, at that point, it really isn't "cheating" at all. Froot's situation, as far as we know, is none of these things.
There are other situations. Simplest is: if you unsure about your partner and life choices and want validation. But it's socially condemnable to openly go exploring while marrired, or your partner won't ubderstand, which only leaves secretive cheating. Analogy: would you sell house each time you need to do some medical examination?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Yes, even teenagers are able to instinctively understand why it's a horrible thing and should never be done. Congratulations on having your brain rot so much you think it's acceptable as an adult, retard.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
While i completely agree about the trust, what would be the alternative in this particular case? Should she write a letter to the dude in army "by the way i'm dumping you, bye bye"? Even without that army factor... i'd like for more people to be open and upfront about such things, but fucked up societal norms (hello religion) push people into cheating secretly, for various reasons.

There are other situations. Simplest is: if you unsure about your partner and life choices and want validation. But it's socially condemnable to openly go exploring while marrired, or your partner won't ubderstand, which only leaves secretive cheating. Analogy: would you sell house each time you need to do some medical examination?
The "fucked up societal norms" of not being a fucking thot who treats their marriage license like toilet paper? Yeah I definitely support those societal norms.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

...sometimes, I think the Global Gnostic Death Cult conspiracy to destroy the human race is not such a bad idea after all...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...sometimes, I think the Global Gnostic Death Cult conspiracy to destroy the human race is not such a bad idea after all...

chat, can I get an "I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yes, even teenagers are able to instinctively understand why it's a horrible thing and should never be done. Congratulations on having your brain rot so much you think it's acceptable as an adult, retard.
The "fucked up societal norms" of not being a fucking thot who treats their marriage license like toilet paper? Yeah I definitely support those societal norms.
OK kids, looks like i have to explain further. When you are in marriage, you might be unsatisfied. Sexually, personal attention and other such things. Which in no way means that you don't care about partner anymore. You have no intention to abandon current relationships. You just need some comparison, validation, second opinion. Now, ideally you go together to therapist and work it out, try new things. Not everyone have money for family therpist. Next best thing: you take a break and try dating other people. Very few can agree to this, becasue people tend to be naturally, biologically posessive of their partner. Reality is, cheating is much more socially acceptable, by everyone (invcluding unsuspecting victim), than open realtionships.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

1694556000971250.png

It's heartwarming to see that no matter which vtubers we post about, we all have the same kami-oshi here.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
OK kids, looks like i have to explain further. When you are in marriage, you might be unsatisfied. Sexually, personal attention and other such things. Which in no way means that you don't care about partner anymore. You just need some comparison, validation, second opinion. Now, ideally you go together to therapist and work it out, try new things. Not everyone have money for family therpist. Next best thing: you take a break and try dating other people. Very few can agree to this, becasue people tend to be naturally, biologically posessive of their partner. Reality is, cheating is much more socially acceptable, by everyone (invcluding unsuspecting victim), than open realtionships.
Divorce and or jacking off sounds easier

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'IT'S NOT REALLY CHEATING, IT'S NOT REALLY CHEATING' i scream as i furiously goon in my cuck chair while watching tyrone fuck my girlfriend

FTFY.

Short

God Damn the Sun
OK kids, looks like i have to explain further. When you are in marriage, you might be unsatisfied. Sexually, personal attention and other such things. Which in no way means that you don't care about partner anymore. You just need some comparison, validation, second opinion. Now, ideally you go together to therapist and work it out, try new things. Not everyone have money for family therpist. Next best thing: you take a break and try dating other people. Very few can agree to this, becasue people tend to be naturally, biologically posessive of their partner. Reality is, cheating is much more socially acceptable, by everyone (invcluding unsuspecting victim), than open realtionships.
Cuck! :BijouBijou:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

You have somehow managed to have one of the most morally contemptible takes in the whole of le ebil nazi vtuber forum, without even reaching a month since registration.

Congrats, retard. Here's your medal:
1663278455640762.jpg
OK kids, looks like i have to explain further. When you are in marriage, you might be unsatisfied. Sexually, personal attention and other such things. Which in no way means that you don't care about partner anymore. You have no intention to abandon current relationships. You just need some comparison, validation, second opinion. Now, ideally you go together to therapist and work it out, try new things. Not everyone have money for family therpist. Next best thing: you take a break and try dating other people. Very few can agree to this, becasue people tend to be naturally, biologically posessive of their partner. Reality is, cheating is much more socially acceptable, by everyone (invcluding unsuspecting victim), than open realtionships.

Reality is: Murder is more socially acceptable than pedophilia. The fuck is your point?

I hope you're half this understanding when any of your future partners decide to go "exploring" :smugpipi:

frz

There's only one sort of scenario I can even think of where cheating is acceptable, and that would be if the person's partner is legitimately abusive, controlling, manipulative, won't let them leave the relationship, is a groomer or something similar, et cetera; and the person cheating is attempting to create a support structure to help them leave a fucked up situation. Which, at that point, it really isn't "cheating" at all. Froot's situation, as far as we know, is none of these things, so she is indeed condemnable.
I actually am a bit hypocrite on this. If the person cheated on my oshi/someone I like and hurt them emotionally. Then death to them.
If the person cheated on some random, I don't give a shit honestly. There is a certain distinction between something the person behind the avatar to the vtuber as well.

However if you are caught on screen, using your vtuber account, to backstab and threw your friend under the bus (bonus point: for some troon propaganda of all thing). Then I consider them backstabbing fucks who don't deserve support and should be shamed the moment they are mentioned. There are no distinction left in this case. The vtuber themselves were used to commit evil.
Good thing the person being alledged to doesnt fall into either case am I right. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Starting to suspect MerelyTourist of being Rekieta in disguise.

Brapfiend

Should she write a letter to the dude in army "by the way i'm dumping you, bye bye"?
Yes, it's called a "Dear John" letter. The fact you think something that's so common it's become a meme is an unreasonable thing to expect of people should show you how out of touch with normal people you are on this.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I hope you're half this understanding when any of your future partners decide to go "exploring" :smugpipi:
Incidentally, i was. After two years we got to date around for couple months, then got back togeter for few more years, then parted ways as very good friends. Granted, we weren't overly posessive people so idea wasn't repulsive for either of us.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Incidentally, i was. After two years we got to date around for couple months, then got back togeter for few more years, then parted ways as very good friends. Granted, we weren't overly posessive people so idea wasn't repulsive for either of us.
Oh so you're just a coping cuck. Should've said so sooner :BijouBijou:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
-MerelyCuck

Weirdo Level 3

I should have known TVA is home to all kinds of people, even cucks apparently.

Top Bottom