"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
@naganon has never heard of Manga Entertainment or ADv, he's a wee little baby suckling off crunchyroll teets.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How many time will we have the same conversation?

CHROMIUM IS OWNED BY GOOGLE BRAVE IS CHROMIUM YOU NEVER BE ABLE TO BLOCK ALL OF GOOGLES ADS EVER AGAIN ON CHROMIUM FIREFOX AND DERIVATIVES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO RID YOURSELF OF GOOGLE ADS NOW

My good sir, I run the browser of the Braves and it has been an exceptional experience that has guarded my vision from the tawdry little ads without fault or fail.

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
My good sir, I run the browser of the Braves and it has been an exceptional experience that has guarded my vision from the tawdry little ads without fault or fail.
*Rubs his hands*

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
How many time will we have the same conversation?

CHROMIUM IS OWNED BY GOOGLE BRAVE IS CHROMIUM YOU NEVER BE ABLE TO BLOCK ALL OF GOOGLES ADS EVER AGAIN ON CHROMIUM FIREFOX AND DERIVATIVES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO RID YOURSELF OF GOOGLE ADS NOW

Sadly, the general public just doesn't use firefox. There were some articles a few months ago talking about how firefox usage (at least by the US government's statistics) is getting close to 2%, and if it dips below 2% that means government websites are no longer legally required to support compatibility.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Sadly, the general public just doesn't use firefox. There were some articles a few months ago talking about how firefox usage (at least by the US government's statistics) is getting close to 2%, and if it dips below 2% that means government websites are no longer legally required to support compatibility.
Didn't realise it was that low. It's not surprising though, ever since Chrome entered the market a lot of people flocked to it. And over time even Opera and Microsoft Edge of all things moved to Chromium. When Microsoft doesn't want to do its own thing any more, you know it's doomed.

famous artist pipkun

it went down because mozilla was aggressively pro lbgt. then google caused firefox to load youtube 5 seconds slower. and

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Didn't realise it was that low. It's not surprising though, ever since Chrome entered the market a lot of people flocked to it. And over time even Opera and Microsoft Edge of all things moved to Chromium. When Microsoft doesn't want to do its own thing any more, you know it's doomed.
Mostly because the public is Neighbor N i g g e r Cattle & Mozilla attempts to appeal to said Neighbor N i g g e r Cattle not knowing that Neighbor N i g g e r Cattle will bitch & moan but otherwise do nothing because Chrome was the default app shipped with Android & they cannot nor will not be arsed to install another browser & instead will opt to impotently whine about it on some equally pathetic social media.

Many things are the way they are because, again, the general public is Neighbor N i g g e r Cattle.

EDIT: Fuck it, Naganon rightfully called me a pussy but he is a n i g g e r f a g g o t whore so it balances out.

EDIT 2: Fuck you Proctor I reserve the right to say N I G G E R

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Mostly because the public is Neighbor Cattle & Mozilla attempts to appeal to said Neighbor Cattle not knowing that Neighbor Cattle will bitch & moan but otherwise do nothing because Chrome was the default app shipped with Android & they cannot nor will not be arsed to install another browser & instead will opt to impotently whine about it on some equally pathetic social media.

Many things are the way they are because, again, the general public is Neighbor Cattle.
Why are you censoring yourself? Just say Yamanba Cattle.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Mostly because the public is Neighbor N i g g e r Cattle & Mozilla attempts to appeal to said Neighbor N i g g e r Cattle not knowing that Neighbor N i g g e r Cattle will bitch & moan but otherwise do nothing because Chrome was the default app shipped with Android & they cannot nor will not be arsed to install another browser & instead will opt to impotently whine about it on some equally pathetic social media.

Many things are the way they are because, again, the general public is Neighbor N i g g e r Cattle.

EDIT: Fuck it, Naganon rightfully called me a pussy but he is a n i g g e r f a g g o t whore so it balances out.

EDIT 2: Fuck you Proctor I reserve the right to say N I G G E R
Did @The Proctor change the filter? I thought it got translated to yamanba.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

famous artist pipkun

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why do we even have the filter anymore? It was added due to the paranoia early on in the site's lifespan but I don't think the vermin are gonna come at us for saying slurs.

famous artist pipkun

Why do we even have the filter anymore? It was added due to the paranoia early on in the site's lifespan but I don't think the vermin are gonna come at us for saying slurs.
its a word used by unfunny hacks for cheap laughs

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
its a word used by unfunny hacks for cheap laughs
Can't believe you edited out the best part:
1705089266353.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I like Yamanba posting. It reminds me of when R rated movies would play on tv

famous artist pipkun