"I can never say no to trains"Ren Zotto

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I think we must nuked this thread. It's starting to look like a mix of 4chan and reddit:pikacringe::guracursed:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Do you seriously love PJ? It's not bad but I would never call it "beloved", then again you do like some hot garbage LNs so I guess nothing is off the table.
That reminds me, gotta write another LN review, I said I was gonna do 'em weekly but it's been like a month since I did bookworm...
i have a soft spot on PJ as a whole because its what started my hyperfixation on mythologies and others as a whole and i honestly enjoyed reading all the books back then

so yeah suffice to say i love it to death then again as youve said i read hot garbage on a daily so maybe theres a pattern

and seeing it spiral into this is just :depressedtako:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
i have a soft spot on PJ as a whole because its what started my hyperfixation on mythologies and others as a whole and i honestly enjoyed reading all the books back then

so yeah suffice to say i love it to death then again as youve said i read hot garbage on a daily so maybe theres a pattern

There's something poetic about mythology being perverted with social politics as a reflection of what's happening with modern-day storytelling.

Still hate it though.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There's something poetic about mythology being perverted with social politics as a reflection of what's happening with modern-day storytelling.

Still hate it though.
different boat different tastes so understandable

and yes modern storytelling being like is just spit on the face on what its history was more or less

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
You don't hate Jews enough. You think you do, but you don't.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I appreciate the white main character being in the back for the photoshoot. Real fucking subtle there Disney.
Do they make him sit in the back of the bus too?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

You hyperfixated on Classic mythology because of Percy Jackson

I hyperfixated on classical mythology due to growing up watching Kevin Sorbo as Hercules.

We are NOT the same. :nehgah:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You hyperfixated on Classic mythology because of Percy Jackson

I hyperfixated on classical mythology due to growing up watching Kevin Sorbo as Hercules.

We are NOT the same. :nehgah:
Getting interested in Greek mythology because you enjoyed watching a well-oiled, muscular man?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Getting interested in Greek mythology because you enjoyed watching a well-oiled, muscular man?

You didn't grow up on Greek Mythology kino with Hercules and Xena?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Over three years ago one of the best stream series happened

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Topo Chico

Sudently YT is again giving me that adblock shit. I reseted Ublock but its not working, If someone can give a hand I'll appreciate it.
Brave browser + ublock has been what’s working from what I’ve read

Salado

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Testing out on my laptop, firefox 121 with adblocker ultimate -> works again.
I think a cache clear and restart should work on ublock, it seems this shit hit across all platforms today.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm using that. Really took me by surprise.
Got it again with Brave + uBlock Origin for the first time in a while. Can confirm that going into settings and purging all caches, then updating fixed it for me.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
How many time will we have the same conversation?

CHROMIUM IS OWNED BY GOOGLE BRAVE IS CHROMIUM YOU NEVER BE ABLE TO BLOCK ALL OF GOOGLES ADS EVER AGAIN ON CHROMIUM FIREFOX AND DERIVATIVES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO RID YOURSELF OF GOOGLE ADS NOW

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
How many time will we have the same conversation?

CHROMIUM IS OWNED BY GOOGLE BRAVE IS CHROMIUM YOU NEVER BE ABLE TO BLOCK ALL OF GOOGLES ADS EVER AGAIN ON CHROMIUM FIREFOX AND DERIVATIVES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO RID YOURSELF OF GOOGLE ADS NOW

I'm using edge and it's chromium, I have never gotten an ad with adblock, and I have never gotten a single warning on youtube for using and adblock. so it's just skill issue from brave fags.
1697859883376.png

Top Bottom