"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This new, prim and proper @Reticule confuses me. Was it your New Year's resolution to tone down the schizophrenia or did you get your account hacked like Pippa?
My good sir, I shall recommend that you do as all good scholars should do and perform your repetitions.

Topo Chico

@Reticule Why are your kin digging tunnels in NYC?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
DID I JUST WAKE UP TO JEWS DIGGING TUNNELS IN NYC AND IT IS ACTUALLY REAL!?!?

I THOUGHT YA'LL WERE TAKING THE PISS AT RETICULE

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Why are they doing this? Are they digging into a bank vault?

Topo Chico

There's a children's museum across the street, allegedly, but there's surely no connection... There is no official narrative that has been forthcoming for why anyone would do this.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
its always the jews isnt it

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

2024 marks the emergance of the tunnel jew
Its in the Talmund

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Take a guess
Nice stain bro, the funny hat people are never up to any good huh?
Idk why but I always get this weird atmosphere from god's chosen, the ones that live here always look at you like you're some sort of disgusting insect and are always talking amongst themselves like a secret cult.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

There's a children's museum across the street, allegedly, but there's surely no connection... There is no official narrative that has been forthcoming for why anyone would do this.
It's a bit confusing, but it seems like there's a dispute over ownership of the property (which contains multiple buildings) between two factions, one of which has the deed but not control of the synagogue building itself. Some radical Israeli students belonging to the faction controlling the synagogue decided to try and "expand" their territory by connecting it to a long-unused ritual women's bath in another building, making the other building "a part of the synagogue." It's an attempt at eruv-style rules-lawyering your way into a sort of adverse possession, I think.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's a bit confusing, but it seems like there's a dispute over ownership of the property (which contains multiple buildings) between two factions, one of which has the deed but not control of the synagogue building itself. Some radical Israeli students belonging to the faction controlling the synagogue decided to try and "expand" their territory by connecting it to a long-unused ritual women's bath in another building, making the other building "a part of the synagogue." It's an attempt at eruv-style rules-lawyering your way into a sort of adverse possession, I think.
I Made it a year's resolution to drop jewing out of my vocabulary since ive almost let it slip sometimes but this just made that unattainable

Lmao

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

This got fucking deleted!?!

Gee real subtle there powers at be

Topo Chico

Don't most states adverse possession rules require the occupation/use of the property be in the same or similar manner of the actual owner, and not via the secret underground tunnels dug without permitting. I don't know NY's time element range, but this is supposed to have happened like, what, 6 months ago? That surely can't be long enough, it's normally years or even a couple decades. To a layman like myself it seems they fail pretty hard to rules-lawyer their way into legal ownership, but they are dumb zealous students and I'd believe NY has some turbo autism laws based on how they treat the 2A :botanshrug:
At any rate the truth will come out in time. It's certainly criminal and I hope the case is a spectacle
Gee real subtle there powers at be
In the past 12 hours more than a handful of large accounts have been banned and reinstated, they should be back up as there's a massive amount of report spamming going on right now. The dust should settle soon-ish.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Don't most states adverse possession rules require the occupation/use of the property be in the same or similar manner of the actual owner, and not via the secret underground tunnels dug without permitting. I don't know NY's time element range, but this is supposed to have happened like, what, 6 months ago? That surely can't be long enough, it's normally years or even a couple decades. To a layman like myself it seems they fail pretty hard to rules-lawyer their way into legal ownership, but they are dumb zealous students
Well, that's why I said "a sort of adverse possession." I don't think they were viewing it in terms of the secular legal system, but in terms of a religious dispute where they could say that Rabbinical law was on their side and the other faction would be compelled to accept it or admit that they were prioritizing goyim law over Jewish.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Topo Chico

Well, that's why I said "a sort of adverse possession." I don't think they were viewing it in terms of the secular legal system, but in terms of a religious dispute where they could say that Rabbinical law was on their side and the other faction would be compelled to accept it or admit that they were prioritizing goyim law over Jewish.
Sorry, my reading comprehension is bad. That makes sense, goylaw is cringe and as long is it's right with Baal, all is well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"THE KIKE TUNNELS OF NEW YORK".
SnakePlissken.jpeg

Top Bottom