"Stay with me until I get arrested"Hanamori Natsumi

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Topo Chico

It's a bit confusing, but it seems like there's a dispute over ownership of the property (which contains multiple buildings) between two factions, one of which has the deed but not control of the synagogue building itself. Some radical Israeli students belonging to the faction controlling the synagogue decided to try and "expand" their territory by connecting it to a long-unused ritual women's bath in another building, making the other building "a part of the synagogue." It's an attempt at eruv-style rules-lawyering your way into a sort of adverse possession, I think.
Homeland person in the mati thread linked this which is just the longform of what you've posted here. Interesting stuff. Man, Judaism crazy.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

So like, would it be racist to call the tunnels "jewers?" Asking for a friend

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reticule has been putting up the effeminate British man act to help distance himself from the Jewish tunnels being revealed.

Watch Reticule deny this.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
:Katta-Semetic-Content::Katta-Semetic-Content::Katta-Semetic-Content:

Saw this, saw you fägs talking about it. I can see why Jews are the worst, this is probably one of the reasons why. @Reticule is too quiet about this.

Too fucking quiet...

If this turns out to be a Jew Kiddie Diddler Tunnel, it just reinforces my notion that we should reincarnate Hitler and let him finish what he started. Fucking Jews man...

God's Strongest Dragoon

:Katta-Semetic-Content::Katta-Semetic-Content::Katta-Semetic-Content:

Saw this, saw you fägs talking about it. I can see why Jews are the worst, this is probably one of the reasons why. @Reticule is too quiet about this.

Too fucking quiet...

If this turns out to be a Jew Kiddie Diddler Tunnel, it just reinforces my notion that we should reincarnate Hitler and let him finish what he started. Fucking Jews man...

Don't look at the thread on the farms then.
there was a high chair in the tunnel. The placement of the stain on the mattress is similar to the artwork by Kim Noble with the "strangers holding down a small child" near the top of the bed.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
there was a high chair in the tunnel
That splatter shaped stain on the bed did look small like it belonged to a woman or....

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
there was a high chair in the tunnel. The placement of the stain on the mattress is similar to the artwork by Kim Noble with the "strangers holding down a small child" near the top of the bed.
Now I know why I'm so SUS about the Jews. These fuckers are well deserved for all the hate they receive if there is a smidgen of truth in these. Now I know why Epstein was killed. Jew World Order slowly crumbling.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently the author himself made the decision for the casting of Annabeth in the new Percy Jackson show.
MV5BOTA0OGU3YWUtOTRjYy00MzcyLWE0ZjAtMGFlYTczM2MzZDE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1MTg4Mzc@._V1_.jpg
Ugh, why are they adults? Did they learn nothing from the awful movies? PJ is a coming of age story ffs, honestly making it animated would do it better service than this shit.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Ugh, why are they adults? Did they learn nothing from the awful movies? PJ is a coming of age story ffs, honestly making it animated would do it better service than this shit.
I appreciate the white main character being in the back for the photoshoot. Real fucking subtle there Disney.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
Adult/HS/College Percy Jackson didn't bother me. I like the original movie premise in aging them up a bit, and it would work given the large time skips the series had in accounting for events later on. I don't like the race swapping when the series already does it's own splicing of other races into the mythology.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I appreciate the white main character being in the back for the photoshoot. Real fucking subtle there Disney.
I have no idea what kind of rabbit hole Riordan fell into but good god has he ruined his own fucking legacy, reminds of Rowling ngl.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Adult/HS/College Percy Jackson didn't bother me. I like the original movie premise in aging them up a bit, and it would work given the large time skips the series had in accounting for events later on. I don't like the race swapping when the series already does it's own splicing of other races into the mythology.
It doesn't work because the first series is all about "the world ends when Percy turns 16", also in the story most of the demigods are kids because they get hunted down the older they get and specially after like 11? I think?

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
It doesn't work because the first series is all about "the world ends when Percy turns 16", also in the story most of the demigods are kids because they get hunted down the older they get and specially after like 11? I think?
Well, as changes go, the age number is the easiest of all to scoot. 11 is when they 'manifest'.

Edit: I take it like how Game of Thrones aged up Daenerys. It mattered a lot in one way, but the overarching change didn't.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, as changes go, the age number is the easiest of all to scoot. 11 is when they 'manifest'.
Honestly they can ruin it all they want, the author seems intent on destroying whatever good he brought into the world. Shit like rings of power is the stuff I can't tolerate, since the author is dead and can't protest the bastardization of his work.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The fact that my beloved series is slowly becoming like this is :gunpeko:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The fact that my beloved series is slowly becoming like this is :gunpeko:
Do you seriously love PJ? It's not bad but I would never call it "beloved", then again you do like some hot garbage LNs so I guess nothing is off the table.
That reminds me, gotta write another LN review, I said I was gonna do 'em weekly but it's been like a month since I did bookworm...

Top Bottom