"'FAQ Miko' FAQ MIKO?! No u...FAQ"Sakura Miko

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
...Now I remember why I'm having such a reaction to the new Reticule, because it reminds me of when I discovered steampunk in my teenage years, much like most other scene kids back in the day

Horrifying
You're one to talk...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
...Now I remember why I'm having such a reaction to the new Reticule, because it reminds me of when I discovered steampunk in my teenage years, much like most other scene kids back in the day

Horrifying
Of course you were a scene kid. Of fucking course.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Perhaps I may be able to employ my artistic capabilities to offer a work to sooth this beast's vigor, however I should ask for proper compensation for such an endeavor as any craftsman of renown would demand.
Would you accept compensation in the form of AI Pippa creations? Perhaps I could do art of various Phase girls in Pippa's style? Or would you perchance be more interested in Pippa in various outfits or locations?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Would you accept compensation in the form of AI Pippa creations? Perhaps I could do art of various Phase girls in Pippa's style? Or would you perchance be more interested in Pippa in various outfits or locations?
My good sir, while I appreciate the offers, I do not partake in such modern exuberances and vanities. I only wish to be compensated in traditional and proper means as any man of my stature should, I am sure you, as a polite member of our civil and astute society, will understand.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
My good sir, while I appreciate the offers, I do not partake in such modern exuberances and vanities. I only wish to be compensated in traditional and proper means as any man of my stature should, I am sure you, as a polite member of our civil and astute society, will understand.
Reticule, I beseech thee to kill thyself.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Careful boys, she might put on her witch hat (and robe) and cast a Hexa on us for this.
Grand Master White Witch Hexa.

FUCKING JAMBINO I WILL LITERALLY NUKE ITALY OR WHEREVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU LIVE IF YOU KEEP PUTTING IDEAS INTO THIS TARD'S HEAD I SWEAR TO THE POWERS ABOVE.
Now I really wanna see @Reticule do a MeatNenechi.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Basically she's a little chubby at most. Which is just fine. It's not like she's a ham planet. If her known pics aren't older than 2021, she's been rather petite until recently, with her bras no longer fitting..
:smugselen:

Ember seems to have entered into Selen territory, going by what she talked about on stream and her "wrong photo angles because of my double chin".

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kanpainiggi

Didn't know proctor watched the emo bear

Edit:
God this bear activates my paternal instinct

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Reticule, I beseech thee to kill thyself.
My good sir, what brings such a dreadful outburst from such a fine man as yourself? Why is it that you have chosen to speak in the Shakespearian on such a fine day?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
sawa shared this earlier and i figured it would be a good palette cleanser from whatever the fuck happened here when reticule pulled up

imagine getting filtered by MJ

Stunned But Dumb

sawa shared this earlier and i figured it would be a good palette cleanser from whatever the fuck happened here when reticule pulled up

One of the dudes who would've subscribed to the idea that Dante is a gay cowboy when DmC got made.

Bronze

So hexaposting is done here now or is it still in general? I've found wisest of words told by her so wanted to make everyone aware of it

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
This new, prim and proper @Reticule confuses me. Was it your New Year's resolution to tone down the schizophrenia or did you get your account hacked like Pippa?

Fucking weakling. Imagine getting filtered by something that a smol shark girl with tummy hort and an aversion to livestreaming found the most exciting in the entire game.

So hexaposting is done here now or is it still in general?
Yes.

Basically she's a little chubby at most. Which is just fine. It's not like she's a ham planet. If her known pics aren't older than 2021, she's been rather petite until recently, with her bras no longer fitting..

Ember seems to have entered into Selen territory, going by what she talked about on stream and her "wrong photo angles because of my double chin".
Cease this architectural behaviour, I can't have an entire list of people I tell to kill themselves regularly, I'm trying to not be too negative.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Grand Master White Witch Hexa.
1704744686311.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So hexaposting is done here now or is it still in general? I've found wisest of words told by her so wanted to make everyone aware of it

Still in general, this place is for random garbage nonsense that shouldn't clutter the general.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I debated saying this in the Pippa thread since it's more tied to her, but I'll say it here and keep it short.

I'd like to congratulate Nick Rekieta for winning Lolcow of the Year for 2023. I'm sure that his and Coomalot's falling out with Pippa and subsequent coping over it and seething at Phase played a role in that.

Congrats, buddy. Pour yourself a nice drink. You deserve it.
:BijouBijou::robertudrink:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Very late and even more gay, but since its autism test time, here we go
Now yall can add me to that chart of that keeps track of the autism high-scores of the users of this forum

Top Bottom