"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

kanpainiggi

IMPORTANT:
>You've arrived at your favorite pizza spot to pick up a pie
>What's on it?
>What style of pizza is it?
>Details are good.
🤔
Baked ziti

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
IMPORTANT:
>What's on it?
>Details are good.
🤔
Pepperoni on normal or pan crust. As much as I'd vote for taco it would get old. Pepperoni never gets old

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
IMPORTANT:
>What's on it?
>Details are good.
🤔
I'm basic as hell when it comes to Pizza. Usually just a large pepperoni order with red pepper on top, sometimes half with ham. Thick, sometimes stuffed crust. Maybe someday I'll learn the differences between styles.

Stunned But Dumb

Details, you going thin and crispy like CPK? Or what?
Nah, I don't mind thin but I like thick, Pan Pizza is the good stuff. Deep dish is also good, but I also don't really like the stuffed crust. Also, I don't like any dips like ranch or hot sauce, but a dash or pepper is nice

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
IMPORTANT:
>What's on it?
>Details are good.
🤔
Hawaian Pizza : i am feeling very crazy right now

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IMPORTANT:
>What's on it?
>Details are good.
🤔
Personal half ham, half chicken
Regular crust

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Baked ziti
Not pizza but great, I like where your head's at. You might be one of the people in my pfp though.
Pepperoni on normal or pan crust. As much as I'd vote for taco it would get old. Pepperoni never gets old
Pep is a classic for a reason, normal crust is the norm for a reason and pan crust often has that buttery, sometimes crisp (bonus for me) crust that is super satisfying to eat! Taco pizza is a newer variant that strays a bit too hard from the normal pizza toppings for me, if I want a taco, I'll get a taco ya smell me?
I'm basic as hell when it comes to Pizza. Usually just a large pepperoni order with red pepper on top, sometimes half with ham. Thick, sometimes stuffed crust. Maybe someday I'll learn the differences between styles.
Basic ain't bad, you at least like some red pepper! Change up with the salty ham can be good depending on the spot. There's sooooo many variations, I'm not a stickler between the normal or new haven or ny or whatever, just really how much bread which you hit on.
Nah, I don't mind thin but I like thick, Pan Pizza is the good stuff. Deep dish is also good, but I also don't really like the stuffed crust. Also, I don't like any dips like ranch or hot sauce, but a dash or pepper is nice
Stuffed really felt gimmicky when I started seeing it and just feels like you wanted breadsticks with your pizza. It's an odd changeup. Ranch heads take Ls, hot sauce can go well if it's the right topping veriety but it seems that that's likely outside your main wheelhouse, to each their own.
half chicken
How's the chicken done down there? Just straight up baked chicken thrown on a red sauced pizza base?
Hawaian Pizza : i am feeling very crazy right now
Can't shit on it, the sour sweet mixed with the savory salty ham, it does have a place in the pizza world! Some jalapenos or red pepper flake also add to the dish!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not pizza but great, I like where your head's at. You might be one of the people in my pfp though.

Pep is a classic for a reason, normal crust is the norm for a reason and pan crust often has that buttery, sometimes crisp (bonus for me) crust that is super satisfying to eat! Taco pizza is a newer variant that strays a bit too hard from the normal pizza toppings for me, if I want a taco, I'll get a taco ya smell me?

Basic ain't bad, you at least like some red pepper! Change up with the salty ham can be good depending on the spot. There's sooooo many variations, I'm not a stickler between the normal or new haven or ny or whatever, just really how much bread which you hit on.

Stuffed really felt gimmicky when I started seeing it and just feels like you wanted breadsticks with your pizza. It's an odd changeup. Ranch heads take Ls, hot sauce can go well if it's the right topping veriety but it seems that that's likely outside your main wheelhouse, to each their own.

How's the chicken done down there? Just straight up baked chicken thrown on a red sauced pizza base?

Can't shit on it, the sour sweet mixed with the savory salty ham, it does have a place in the pizza world! Some jalapenos or red pepper flake also add to the dish!
Most places do cubed chicken like pizza hut or domino's but the place I like and have eaten at since I was a kid (can't say the name because it's local and an instant dox), has very crispy shredded chicken instead, it's a bit dry but they do the pizza with some olive oil so it compensates. There's shitloads of pizza places here but this is my most common haunt, if it isn't this then there's another place with a killer meatlovers.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Topo Chico

kanpainiggi

But baked ziti pizza is real. It’s just an off the menu pizza in most Italian joints

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I also like iberian pizza if you've ever heard of it:

• Spanish/iberian ham (not prosciutto)
  • Arugula
  • Thin slices of manchego cheese
  • Olive oil
If I go to a new place and see it I usually have it to see how well they get it, most places charge you up the ass for the ham alone though.

Topo Chico

But baked ziti pizza is real.
Learn something every day, sounds like some based carb loading though
god no! you better take that back fuccboi :amegunl:
Hey man they love ketchup and brutalize other italian dishes (pasta with ketchup is common there)
I also like iberian pizza if you've ever heard of it:

• Spanish/iberian ham (not prosciutto)
  • Arugula
  • Thin slices of manchego cheese
  • Olive oil
If I go to a new place and see it I usually have it to see how well they get it, most places charge you up the ass for the ham alone though.
Mr. Fancy is in the house.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

A lot of thread is not that hard to follow at the same time. What is harder is trying to keep up with both the general and the pippa thread as they both go extremely fast. Only certain users with an enermous power of autism like @Awoogers can read it all.
The Pippathread is the one thread on this forum that I have never bothered to keep up with, it's a lost cause.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
IMPORTANT:
>What's on it?
>Details are good.
🤔
Chicken, alfredo sauce with a bit of garlic. Some nice cheese in the crust. This shit smokes. But the aftermath in the bathroom isnt so nice.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus Christ
1484285970443.gif

Top Bottom