"FUCK ME!...AS A FRIEND!"Amano Pikamee

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
@midori - I wouldn't care about what a bunch of fаggots say about a woman's looks, faggots only care about men and how they look. You seem to be getting dates and boyfriends, so actual men who prefer women over other men think you look pretty good.

Hope the menhera clears up a bit for you.
Only one white knight post? I figured the hexaphiles or whatever they're called would show up in force to defend her more than just this one post. Perhaps I overestimated your devotion. Sad.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Only one white knight post? I figured the hexaphiles or whatever they're called would show up in force to defend her more than just this one post. Perhaps I overestimated your devotion. Sad.
There's only like two of them, one posted pics which led to the FAT posting and the other one is a WHORE who got scared off by the boyfriend yab

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Hex Offenders sliding into the thread like;

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hex Offenders sliding into the thread like;
Who would be on the Mount Rushmore of Chungustubers, so far we have Calli, Kirsche, Hexa... let's get two more. Good ones not Camilla

God's Strongest Dragoon

don't try to pretend calling her a fat bitch is criticism.
Would you prefer I preface all the fat jokes with "lose some weight" so the message gets across?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Who would be on the Mount Rushmore of Chungustubers, so far we have Calli, Kirsche, Hexa... let's get two more. Good ones not Camilla
Ember Maybe?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I already defended her in the liveposting thread :annoyedpippa:
There's only like two of them, one posted pics which led to the FAT posting and the other one is a WHORE who got scared off by the boyfriend yab
I may simp for my oshi, but I'm not just going to avoid posting something relevant because some people will make fun of her. I'm not @John Vtuber👁️ .

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I may simp for my oshi, but I'm not just going to avoid posting something relevant because some people will make fun of her. I'm not @John Vtuber👁️ .
See that hexa? He love us more than you get fucked

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Omaru Porka?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its not even a good one, you nerds could fuck fat bitches too if you just asked them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You act like you wouldnt kill all of us when we refuse to become husbando after nene takes over the world
You'd have no other choice... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
If you aren't simping for your oshi, what is wrong with you? :botanshrug:
I have never donated a cent to any streamer, sorry to say. And I have said plenty of times that Nenechi is menhera and that's not a good thing.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mint castella, Ember, Selen, your oshi

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom