"What do you mean you thought I was fatherless?!"Pipkin Pippa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

midori

the green thing
It wasn't about you guys I almost got kicked out of my stream team over the Epstein stuff :shiinastare:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
It wasn't about you guys I almost got kicked out of my stream team over the Epstein stuff :shiinastare:
NO, IT WAS ABOUT ME, AND ONLY ME

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Damn

But also our shitposting

:urtearingmeapart:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
lol fr? Most people thought the epstein stuff was funny...

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It wasn't about you guys I almost got kicked out of my stream team over the Epstein stuff
They kicked you out because you made fun of a pedophile? How retarded.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! SHE'S GOT MORE METTLE THAN SHE SHOWS AYE?! SHAME ON YOU FUCKING SIMPERING MANLETS! A WOMAN COULD TAKE IT BETTER THAN YOU EVER COULD FOR HER! PAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I LIKE THIS ONE!

midori

the green thing
lol fr? Most people think the epstein stuff was funny...
A few other chuubas complained about it to the owner I guess? Idk I ended up talking to the owner and she understood the situation and realized it was just humor, but I was exhausted and feeling cranky and upset about it. I got softblocked by a few people in the group too
My jokes aren't for everyone I guess

:botanshrug:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Holy shit, and you autists spent last few hours fatlooping because of this? :NOWWELAUGH:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You have a stream team? Also I saw some tweets about emailing AdvancedGG and Throne about the Epstein stuff. Some people are just evil.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
A few other chuubas complained about it to the owner I guess? Idk I ended up talking to the owner and she understood the situation and realized it was just humor, but I was exhausted and feeling cranky and upset about it. I got softblocked by a few people in the group too
My jokes aren't for everyone I guess
imo keep bringing the funny/controversial, people that get offended because you clowned on some pedo shithead aren't great people to have around anyway

Tubedude

TVAbros overestimating their importance and impact again.
lol fr? Most people think the epstein stuff was funny...
The cancel attempt, while it failed, might have spooked some. Plus others might have seen the Epstein stream as irreverent/insulting towards the victims. I disagree, but people be people and have different ideas. Also could be the group just didn't want to deal with potential heat of the big controversial "current thing".

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! SHE'S GOT MORE METTLE THAN SHE SHOWS AYE?! SHAME ON YOU FUCKING SIMPERING MANLETS! A WOMAN COULD TAKE IT BETTER THAN YOU EVER COULD FOR HER! PAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I LIKE THIS ONE!
Can you blame me after what happened after the Pippa collab :whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Holy shit, and you autists spent last few hours fatlooping because of this? :NOWWELAUGH:
I was fatposting regardless of the outcome. I went to sleep and woke up to a bunch of the people here still complaining about it.

midori

the green thing
You have a stream team? Also I saw some tweets about emailing AdvancedGG and Throne about the Epstein stuff. Some people are just evil.
My partner manager for Adv actually reached out to me this morning and was like "people are so fucking stupid trying to clip you out of context" LOL
The Throne partnership literally is just something you can apply for thru their site and it's auto approval or auto denial I forgot I even had it for like 2 months

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I think we should call Hex Offenders fat from now on, they seem more sensitive to it than she is

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think we should call Hex Offenders fat from now on, they seem more sensitive to it than she is
I approve

@naganon please lose some weight, you fat fuck

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Top Bottom