Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh I work at night and I get my sleep in the morning

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Posting it here so I stop shitting up the liveposting thread by shitting on our resident flipfag.
We should call you El Jambino, to honor your pasta ape heritage.

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Speech To Text

Stunned But Dumb

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It was worth it for the Tropic Thunder reference

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Don't take it too personal Hexa. Just Migo people and call them slurs like the rest of us do to each other.
:BijouBijou:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Archive

Its the only place I can think of for a vague post like that, but the follow up seems reasonable.

Considering the DM I got while she was streaming, I'd say it's probably about the liveposting thread :smugpipi:

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
IMPORTANT:
>You've arrived at your favorite pizza spot to pick up a pie
>What's on it?
>What style of pizza is it?
>Details are good.
🤔
Four seasons if I'm sharing.
Seafood Pizza If it's all to myself, never with mussels, shrimp and calamari only.
The thinner the crust, the better. I don't want to feel like i'm eating 80% bread.
Cheese wise, Gouda is king, then cheddar and mozzarella.
Sprinkle a bit of thyme on it, but that's personal preference.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@midori - I wouldn't care about what a bunch of fаggots say about a woman's looks, faggots only care about men and how they look. You seem to be getting dates and boyfriends, so actual men who prefer women over other men think you look pretty good.

Hope the menhera clears up a bit for you.

httn

Hag enthusiast
also to everyone: please don't ever refrain from discussing my streams or tweets or content or anything else even though i am reading the forum. this is a place of discussion for vtubers, and i am a vtuber. i appreciate the kindness, but there's no need to treat me with kid gloves. i'm a big girl and i can take it. criticism is also always welcome both in threads and dms. i want to get better and become the best version of myself, and i can't do that if i'm in an echo chamber.

Less than 3 weeks. NGMI green woman.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hexa much love and all but... ya fat bitch!
But honestly, I am not gonna sugarcoat the fact that EVERYONE in this site gets insulted, and you as a chuuba will get even more attention and therefore criticism, this isn't some safespace hugbox. You can expect plenty of shit but also plenty of differing opinions from your own, I for one do not agree on treating the vtubers here any different from any other user, we are all equals and if we start having these stupid pedestals for chuubas where they can't be talked negatively about then we just become reddit with extra steps. I think the number one unspoken rule of the asylum is that if you get angry then you instantly loose, sometimes you gotta learn to ignore things or laugh at yourself.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa much love and all but... ya fat bitch!
But honestly, I am not gonna sugarcoat the fact that EVERYONE in this site gets insulted, and you as a chuuba will get even more attention and therefore criticism, this isn't some safespace hugbox. You can expect plenty of shit but also plenty of differing opinions from your own, I for one do not agree on treating the vtubers here any different from any other user, we are all equals and if we start having these stupid pedestals for chuubas where they can't be talked negatively about then we just become reddit with extra steps. I think the number one unspoken rule of the asylum is that if you get angry then you instantly loose, sometimes you gotta learn to ignore things or laugh at yourself.
If you want to insult her or joke about her, go ahead. But don't try to pretend calling her a fat bitch is criticism.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you want to insult her or joke about her, go ahead. But don't try to pretend calling her a fat bitch is criticism.
It isn't.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom