"VAPANKULO!"Komachi Panko

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Topo Chico

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
To piggy back off your last two posts: I’m genuinely curious why @thhrang and @Short choose to still discord it up. At least the thrangussy has fur shur been around long enough and I believe I’ve seen agree with Null’s points that disc just breeds bad(maybe I’m retarded and wrong?), so y still b there. For short, you came from outside the homeland, you’re from vt ya? But you’ve been very critical of some aspects of gay behavior prior that’s been seen here that’s parallel to the gayer shit you can see on discord now-ish so why stick there?
I asked short to come back to pull the logs from the server RE: Spanner/Kestraline. So that's on me pushing him back.

Short

God Damn the Sun
For short, you came from outside the homeland, you’re from vt ya? But you’ve been very critical of some aspects of gay behavior prior that’s been seen here that’s parallel to the gayer shit you can see on discord now-ish so why stick there?
Yeah, I came from vt I love drama and chaos as long as the jannys behave and know their place there is.
I'm grateful for that. With their help I'm reasonably confident we can prevent any autistic blowouts for the moment.
I wonder about that what if one of those VTubers gets offended and leaves the server? Anyway I will trust you and the jannys not to make the same mistake again
Chinchilla is there? Or is short cheating?
Natsumi is my kamioshi, but I would probably not be this active on the discord if Megu wasn't there lol

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I’m genuinely curious why @thhrang and @Short choose to still discord it up. At least the thrangussy has fur shur been around long enough and I believe I’ve seen agree with Null’s points that disc just breeds bad(maybe I’m retarded and wrong?), so y still b there.
Because A.) it's still in the stage in which it can be at the very least slightly amusing, B.) me doing the crossposts of the shit that goes on it to this thread helps keeps things in check, and C.) I generally just want to be able to see/know what's happening in the different facets of the community.

Topo Chico

I love drama and chaos
Thanks for clarity, wouldn’t expect anything less.
Because A.) it's still in the stage in which it can be at the very least slightly amusing, B.) me doing the crossposts of the shit that goes on it to this thread helps keeps things in check, and C.) I generally just want to be able to see/know what's happening in the different facets of the community.
Fair play your B) got me to sperg like a Yamanba tonight which got a public proposal of sorts to do /something/ in the near future.
I’ll be dead ass, I skim the disc posts as they make me physically cringe, who’s megu? Link a fellow nigga

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fair play your B) got me to sperg like a Yamanba tonight which got a public proposal of sorts to do /something/ in the near future.
Now put your profile picture back.
:smugina:

Topo Chico

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Might be time to craft the next account
>You were another one of Jambalaya's alternate personalities the entire time
You know what, I wouldn't even be surprised.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wait can I still sperg about gachas if we have a new alternative to the groomcord

I'll take that migo as a yes short

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe. Might be time to craft the next account
If you're going to Facebook wine aunt and protest it up by changing your PFP, at least set it to the current Alphabet person flag so we can easily identify how gay you're being. :SelenHAHAhere:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Topo Chico

If you're going to Facebook wine aunt and protest it up by changing your PFP, at least set it to the current Alphabet person flag so we can easily identify how gay you're being. :SelenHAHAhere:
No u (It’s time for a new profile anyways it’s been ages since class of 09)
She is @Smegmar the really cringe and gay one.
Damn that ain’t a channel what am I gonna do with that

[/QUOTE]
Tyty

God's Strongest Dragoon

>You were another one of Jambalaya's alternate personalities the entire time
You know what, I wouldn't even be surprised.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Have you considered the possibility that this is a sock account and my real account here is much older?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'll just refer back to my post from the last time the Discord was a conversation, since my point about the formality/perceived informality is one of the liabilities to the culture surrounding TVA's growing number of facets.

A Discord server can work if it's somewhat controlled, either as a glorified group chat/call host for friends (actual friends, not social media acquaintances who've convinced themselves an occasional retweet makes for a friendship), or to serve a purpose (like an online creator using it to announce when a stream is starting or a new video is coming out). It falls apart when you're trying to awkwardly mush together everyone who has even the vaguest interest in a subject, since it's inevitable that cliques will form and it'll just get gay from there. Discord can work as a tool for the streams and as a convenient way for @The Proctor and/or mods to contact people who're involved in events taking place in the community since pretty much every vtuber already has an account they can hop onto at a moment's notice, but I think making it more than that is playing with fire.

The forum, as it stands, has a pretty comfortable atmosphere where everyone knows where they stand with each other, and with this thread for general chatter and the liveposting threads for ongoing commentary I don't think we particularly need a community instant messenger.

kanpainiggi

can we all agree that Proctor's decision to become a streemer was a mistake?

As honored as I'd be, we already have brown punpun as a more fitting candidate
Does that mean I’m no longer a Yamanba?
:smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Does that mean I’m no longer a Yamanba?
:smugpipi:
Of course not

Also in before my black ass gets outted for having random asides to Jambalaya through various accounts in here and on the outside like some sort of schizophrenic experiment

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Of course not

Also in before my black ass gets outted for having random asides to Jambalaya through various accounts in here and on the outside like some sort of schizophrenic experiment
you are black? :BijouBijou:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

kanpainiggi

Top Bottom