Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
everyone involved should receive castration

@Smegmar i know you are into castrations, fuck you, receive hysterectomy

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The woman says she's normal and that it was all a gag!
image.png

Surely there's nothing to worry about now.
Women were a mistake.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Whoops... he's just in there so much I had forgotten he uses the forum.
hey I called someone a nӏgger a couple days ago; I've more than filled my weekly asylum quota

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
hey I called someone a nӏgger a couple days ago; I've more than filled my weekly asylum quota
Sure thing bro... but hey! maybe you'll become the new token mexican! Have fun!

Topo Chico

I just don't know how the constant warnings post gay ops from offsite communities, such as discord, as told by Null on mati, and in posts on the homeland, is not sufficient warning that: even if it's all "haha fun" now it necessarily will turn genuinely gay by anyone's measure in due time. Not to mention the fun confounding variable of women + actually diagnosed autistic men. Null still bitches--and there are still dumb gay drama problems--from a) forum pm groups turning gay and clique-y causing drama b) even Null having a public/simi-personal email address still causes drama.
Shieeeeeeeeeeet mane.
Niggas be 30+ talkin' 'bout "i member old(er) internet" giving vibes of "ive been a part of lots of online communities" THEN falling into ZOOMER/GEN ALPHA ass traps. SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MANE.
The woman says she's normal and that it was all a gag!
image.png

Surely there's nothing to worry about now.
Very tangentially related, and last autistic thing I'll say tonight, if I didn't want to be mod somewhere and it was put upon me, I'd just log out never to return. It's the only reasonable conclusion, you being a janny does move you closer to reticule tier + the closeness to the head janny who had discord drama already, man that's some double sussy. Having whaaaamen in a disc server, shieeeeeeeeeeet mane... does highschool ever end? A nigga doesn't even have to be Nostradamus to see the future here, but in spite of all that, niggas still be walking down that road. This some hard determinism shit right now.
DISCORD BAD

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just don't know how the constant warnings post gay ops from offsite communities, such as discord, as told by Null on mati, and in posts on the homeland, is not sufficient warning that: even if it's all "haha fun" now it necessarily will turn genuinely gay by anyone's measure in due time. Not to mention the fun confounding variable of women + actually diagnosed autistic men. Null still bitches--and there are still dumb gay drama problems--from a) forum pm groups turning gay and clique-y causing drama b) even Null having a public/simi-personal email address still causes drama.
Shieeeeeeeeeeet mane.
Niggas be 30+ talkin' 'bout "i member old(er) internet" giving vibes of "ive been a part of lots of online communities" THEN falling into ZOOMER/GEN ALPHA ass traps. SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MANE.

Very tangentially related, and last autistic thing I'll say tonight, if I didn't want to be mod somewhere and it was put upon me, I'd just log out never to return. It's the only reasonable conclusion, you being a janny does move you closer to reticule tier + the closeness to the head janny who had discord drama already, man that's some double sussy. Having whaaaamen in a disc server, shieeeeeeeeeeet mane... does highschool ever end? A nigga doesn't even have to be Nostradamus to see the future here, but in spite of all that, niggas still be walking down that road. This some hard determinism shit right now.
DISCORD BAD
:nolanbean:

This nigga startin' to copy my schtick of random jive talkin'

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If you're on the discord you like 'em black and long.
1697859883376.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
idonotapologize.png

Topo Chico

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Nigga says he doesn't like, nor know, memes, comes in with an autistic ass meme. Fitting. Grats Nolan!

I don't like bad memes. Memes I find funny are good.

Topo Chico

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just fuck already you two jesas. The discord WILL cause some drama in the future, but as long as it doesn't destroy the entire site I think we should all just sit back and enjoy the autism.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"Hey mum, how did you and dad meet?"

"Well, he ran a forum about vtubers, and he invited me to his Discord..."

Top Bottom