"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So basically your buttmad that the more distinctive leaf is on the flag not the whole plant you know the maple leaves and sap we would export that became staples of our early economy go be mad at South Carolina or Washington.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
bro just proved jambos point good job leaf
how do you afford all those glass houses?

Anyone else having trouble replying to Jamby's post above Awoogers seems to be only that one.

@Jambalaya and so does everyone else on the internet? I'm happy for you but calling people online arrogant is about the same as calling water wet.

No Name

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's like, I don't know. The canadian acts like they know the leaf is shit, but is oddly confrontational about it, as if trying to say it isn't shit despite already agreeing that it is shit beforehand.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't have to see your faces :smugpipi:.

You're not wrong.
That reminds me, what did you think of the info in the Nolan OP? I recall you mentioning you found him fascinating during the trial.
It's like, I don't know. The canadian acts like they know the leaf is shit, but is oddly confrontational about it, as if trying to say it isn't shit despite already agreeing that it is shit beforehand.
That is standard Canadian behavior. Everyone seems to think Canadians are nice but that's a huge meme, they're actually some of the most passive aggressive assholes out there. It's really weird because they'll get super offended if you cut through the cloud of condescending behavior and call them out on it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thanks for this link! Now I can test my autism along with the rest of you fine folk!
Yeah this test is bullshit

Jamb stop bullying the canuck already, he's a tard but leafs are surprisingly easy to offend about their stupid country which is just cold US with more immigrants. Unlike us latinos who are used to getting shat on because we do it to each other constantly.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
late and gay but

1703883138472.png1703883366405.png

Am I allowed in the secret treehouse club now?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yeah this test is bullshit

Jamb stop bullying the canuck already, he's a tard but leafs are surprisingly easy to offend about their stupid country which is just cold US with more immigrants. Unlike us latinos who are used to getting shat on because we do it to each other constantly.
I'm not offended though? it's a flag. I am tarded tho.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Who gets the forum after Proctorina joins the 41%?
He threatened to give me the forum yesterday under the context of when he eventually finally gets a wife and decides to fuck off.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
For fuck's sake just fit me for my star, issue my number, and throw me in the gas chamber bros...

seinfeld-character.png

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
He threatened to give me the forum yesterday under the context of when he eventually finally gets a wife and decides to fuck off.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Glad we have assurance that you'll never get your filthy paws on the forum

No Name

That reminds me, what did you think of the info in the Nolan OP? I recall you mentioning you found him fascinating during the trial.
I honestly don't remember too much about the Nolan trials, I remember parts of your write-up. It was all happening during a time when I was overloaded with work.
Several of my colleagues and peers all took an interest in Nolan and the effect that he had on people around him, aswell as how his surroundings affected him.
I haven't kept up with the Nolan-sighting thread but from time to time I consider trying to reach out to him for a conversation and consultation.

Top Bottom