"I look like an asian tourist!"Kson

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Dragoon

counterpoint.No one here wants to see others posts period.

"too long your pinging the whole forum"
"too short your empty posting"
"Shut up about (Company) I don't like"
"Stop timelooping I participated already and only i matter"
"GuraWho CaliFat ect."
"shut up awoogers"

you guys are cool most of the time but seriously complaining about the topic just lengthens the topic and makes people like me want to keep it going longer out of spite because some of you autistics can't scroll past. :SelenHAHAhere:
Counter-counterpoint: You're Nolan's #1 fan
Nolan-1fan.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
counterpoint.No one here wants to see others posts period.

"too long your pinging the whole forum"
"too short your empty posting"
"Shut up about (Company) I don't like"
"Stop timelooping I participated already and only i matter"
"GuraWho CaliFat ect."
"shut up awoogers"

you guys are cool most of the time but seriously complaining about the topic just lengthens the topic and makes people like me want to keep it going longer out of spite because some of you autistics can't scroll past. :SelenHAHAhere:
Shut the fuck up, canadian.

Awoogers

httn

Hag enthusiast

diethylether

bird molecule

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is also one of the reason why awooo goyim was able to achieve almost double the amount of messages here. He kept most of his messages short and akin to talking in chatroom (or discord), meaning that he can just go like

> damn
several minutes later
> damn my british woman look so sexy guys
two minutes later
> yeah rin is hot

Combine that with terminal online case, and you got 5k in 7 months.
holy fucking :whatastory: :ironmousekek: :fubukiyabai!:
hes a leaf?

damn talk about unlucky
Thank you for proving the Indog's point within 1 page.

Awoogers

Awoogers

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Obligatory

hate to post again so soon but whats with the leaf grudge is there some context or is this another "your place of origin is bad and should feel bad"

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
hate to post again so soon but whats with the leaf grudge is there some context or is this another "your place of origin is bad and should feel bad"
Canada is one of those places its just fun to pick on.

like France or the Philippines.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aside from having one of the worst flags in the world, leafs are known as by far the worst shitposters. They shitpost but it's just not funny or entertaining like some of the most well known shitposters like Aussies and they often act incredibly smug for no reason. Not all Redditors are Canadian but all Canadians are Redditors.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Aside from having one of the worst flags in the world, leafs are known as by far the worst shitposters. They shitpost but it's just not funny or entertaining like some of the most well known shitposters like Aussies and they often act incredibly smug for no reason. Not all Redditors are Canadian but all Canadians are Redditors.
Ok i'm gonna have to disagree with you on the flag thing. It was so awesome they named the design style "the Canadian Pale" which 26 other flags use 19 outside of Canada.

Also it's up there with the Stars and Stripes and the Union Jack in terms of "Flags generally liked well enough that people actually want to use them" which i know is super specific but there are some truly miserable flags out there. Maybe it's just me but any flag that uses a Spanish Fess should be burned and Only like 3 flags look good in Canton Style (the American Flag being one of them)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ok i'm gonna have to disagree with you on the flag thing. It was so awesome they named the design style "the Canadian Pale" which 26 other flags use 19 outside of Canada.
The Canadian Pale just refers to having a centre band that's half the length of a flag instead of a third of the length, no one has an issue with that. People have an issue with a fucking leaf. Not a tree or anything noble like that, A FUCKING LEAF.
EDIT: Also just checked about other flags that use the Canadian Pale. ZERO countries use it, at best it's state/region flags. The only country that ever used it outside of Canada was the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina between 1996 and 2007.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
What else would they put on their flag?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The Canadian Pale just refers to having a centre band that's half the length of a flag instead of a third of the length, no one has an issue with that. People have an issue with a fucking leaf. Not a tree or anything noble like that, A FUCKING LEAF.
So basically your buttmad that the more distinctive leaf is on the flag not the whole plant you know the maple leaves and sap we would export that became staples of our early economy go be mad at South Carolina or Washington.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

bro just proved jambos point good job leaf

Top Bottom