"I drank two glasses of something like Cassis Orange, I felt tipsy and sleepy; I told A-chan I'd had enough, then she said 'You'll feel better if you puke - Don't worry, I'm used to this, let's go to the toilet'"Roboco

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like neither, but if I had to pick it would be coffee. Tea just tastes like water with some stinky grass brewed in it, the only tea I have ever liked is lemon and honey tea for le sickness.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Both coffee and tea are good and they should work together to build a brighter society.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

basically it is melted vanilla ice cream with coke.

However, do you know vanilla flavor is made by beaver ass juice? :smugrys:

I guess flips love to consume ass juice afterall

>mentions vanilla flavor coming from beaver ass juice
>links an article that explains actual vanilla extract doesn't and that's only a potential from imitation vanilla
>article mentions that it isn't really happening with vanilla in food but vanilla in perfumes and costumes

Uh...ok?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yeah mexico is one of the fattest countries on earth, even more than the US.
The reason you say this ignorance is because you have not been to a Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama or Mississippi walmart during black friday.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The reason you say this ignorance is because you have not been to a Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama or Mississippi walmart during black friday.
Amerimutts don't wanna lose even on the bad things... What a retarded country.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
I like tea cause it tastes fine by itself :) coffee is fucking disgusting without creamer
I enjoy all sorts of coffee, whether it be lattes, cappuccinos, or just black coffee. The only tea I like is sweet iced tea though.
I prefer coffee.
Milk with coke
I like neither, but if I had to pick it would be coffee. Tea just tastes like water with some stinky grass brewed in it, the only tea I have ever liked is lemon and honey tea for le sickness.
Both coffee and tea are good and they should work together to build a brighter society.
basically it is melted vanilla ice cream with coke.
[- FOR ME - MY FAVORITE IS WD40 WHITE LITHIUM - HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH SMART STRAW ATTACHMENT -]

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
[- FOR ME - MY FAVORITE IS WD40 WHITE LITHIUM - HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH SMART STRAW ATTACHMENT -]
Me, I prefer coffee because I can convert the coffee tins into a little something to fight off Terminators
iu

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Haha! That's him folks! Ol'... T800... yeah that's him alright... he sure does love travelling in time, what a guy!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Tea is the correct choice.

Feel free to make the obvious comment below.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't want to politisperg however, it is a momentus occassion. One that has never happened before

it is Joever

Sorry not sorry Raildex

Literal graduation notice

Stunned But Dumb

Really hit us with the black text on white background, thats crazy. See you guys at his graduation stream. It really is the end of an era.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Really hit us with the black text on white background, thats crazy. See you guys at his graduation stream. It really is the end of an era.
Glad they let him stream one last time

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

JMForte

I don't want to politisperg however, it is a momentus occassion. One that has never happened before

it is Joever

Sorry not sorry Raildex

Literal graduation notice

He'll come back with some other identity, reincarnation always happens after graduations.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Stunned But Dumb

He'll come back with some other identity, reincarnation always happens after graduations.
Joe Bideneko arc, let's goooooooo

Top Bottom