"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Just like that one dude was "Greek gay" :selenpointandlaugh:
All mexicans are thin cause of all the running from cartel to not get sold as spare parts

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
MF.jpg
sana-png.69170

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If proctor sleeps on the plane it will go bad for everyone else on it, but he will wake up completely fine and will be stranded alone on some island.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
He is already stranded on some island.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
All mexicans are thin cause of all the running from cartel to not get sold as spare parts
20160618_155557_color-764982452.jpg

This is a huaholota (or guajolota as they call it). When I visited mexico city, someone offered me to go on a street food tour and I came across this sandwich. It is made primarily of a cornpie sandwiched between to big ass loaves of white bread. That's starch (sugary starch) flanked by refined flour starch, with toppings added.
Once I held that thing in my hands I understood at last, why mexico has so many fat people.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Well, after watching HoloEN Civil War are you Team Coffee or Team Tea? :smugrys:

team tea wooooooo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Team milk

Gotta keep those bones loaded man

Stunned But Dumb

The USA number 1 player or ex-wife beater LowTierGod
LOW

TIER

DAD

Well, after watching HoloEN Civil War are you Team Coffee or Team Tea? :smugrys:

team tea wooooooo

Coffee forever man. Can't wait to watch that stream, but tea just doesn't keep me moving like coffee does. Also it tastes better

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
LOW

TIER

DAD

Coffee forever man. Can't wait to watch that stream, but tea just doesn't keep me moving like coffee does. Also it tastes better

Coffee is so damn peaky though. Tea technically has less caffeine but it lasts much longer, whereas coffee wires you for a couple hours before you crash. A good loose leaf Assamica or even a matcha will last the entire day, no coffee shits or anything, just more energy. As for taste coffee is just too overpowering for me, I like the smell but I have to water the stuff into oblivion to get rid of the bitter. I can drink some teas straight, and most others without anything but sugar.

Wait, this is way too civil. I need to tribal fag about something. uhhhhhh coffee bad? :fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

Actually now that I think about it I want to see the Coffee vs Tea debate with Phase Connect. Every single person very awkwardly argues in favor of coffee, while Sakana menacingly sits in the Discord call without saying anything for the entire stream

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 74002

This is a huaholota (or guajolota as they call it). When I visited mexico city, someone offered me to go on a street food tour and I came across this sandwich. It is made primarily of a cornpie sandwiched between to big ass loaves of white bread. That's starch (sugary starch) flanked by refined flour starch, with toppings added.
Once I held that thing in my hands I understood at last, why mexico has so many fat people.
Yeah mexico is one of the fattest countries on earth, even more than the US.

Early Adopter
I like tea cause it tastes fine by itself :) coffee is fucking disgusting without creamer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
More Raildex fun

EDIT: I thought I put this in the Kirsche thread, I must be losin' it

God's Strongest Dragoon

I enjoy all sorts of coffee, whether it be lattes, cappuccinos, or just black coffee. The only tea I like is sweet iced tea though.

niggaphil

I prefer coffee.

However, the SEAYamanbas love to create some new shit about coffee and tea. See the example below:

Top Bottom