"Do you like your mashed potatoes circumcised or uncircumcised?"Kirschey

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Westoids try not to introduce politics into everything and anything challenge
Difficulty: IMPOSSIBLE

How the fuck does a jap have better aim than an amerifat I will never know.
In fairness if half the stuff I've seen about where the shot was taken from and the circumstances are legit (which who knows) it was a hell of a shot only stymied at the last second, we were millimetres away from watching Trump get his brains blown out on live TV.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Trump get his brains blown out on live TV
Forget that, former us president getting his head blown off on Vtuber Livestream is way funnier

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I went to sleep and Trump almost died. Do I have the power now?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It wasn't a full 8 hour cycle, just a 4h power nap... :ameliaThink:
so if 4 hours is a failed attempt, how long will it take for a full on war? :ameliaThink:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Make it a war, but only between the kike bankers and their underlings. Have them choke each other out with wads of cash and slam each other with suitcases.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
True, but they made some gay discord servers before the Drop Kiwi Farms shit happened. I figured they were a precursor to TVA, and Proctor bit the bullet to make a forum while the homelands were down.
iirc the discord servers was way before TVA and the whole forum was considered. I wasn't there when it was unfolding but the gist I get from the aftermath is that there were discord servers made as adjacent to the vtuber thread, but at least one of them ended up found as just repository of lewds. People just laughed at this, and the discussions went by.

God's Strongest Dragoon

In fairness if half the stuff I've seen about where the shot was taken from and the circumstances are legit (which who knows) it was a hell of a shot only stymied at the last second, we were millimetres away from watching Trump get his brains blown out on live TV.
He was turned to the right, looking to the right, and was hit in the right ear. He tilts his head to the left very briefly right before the shot. It's hard to see from a side angle how much he tilted his head but that could have been the difference between a clipped ear and getting a bullet coming out of his right eye socket. Given that it was also a windy day, it was all luck that he didn't paint the crowd with his grey matter.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He was turned to the right, looking to the right, and was hit in the right ear. He tilts his head to the left very briefly right before the shot. It's hard to see from a side angle how much he tilted his head but that could have been the difference between a clipped ear and getting a bullet coming out of his right eye socket. Given that it was also a windy day, it was all luck that he didn't paint the crowd with his grey matter.
[FEDPOSTING] not because I particularly give a shit about trump, but because the americans really need to stop procrastinating on killing each other and ridding us of this retarded era of history.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sorry but i am going to ignore your logical explanation and think that the Ghost of Shinzo Abe saved him

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what i imagined when i opened the forum today was chuuba news and not american news

guess you learn something new everyday

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
what i imagined when i opened the forum today was chuuba news and not american news

Well you guys haven't been any fun since Marawi in 2017.

Awoogers

Awoogers

Tubedude

guess you learn something new everyday
I mean if you check the Twitter cringe thread some vtubers decided to be dumb and make it vtuber news too.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Sorry but i am going to ignore your logical explanation and think that the Ghost of Shinzo Abe saved him

God this is so fucking bizarre. It's almost palpable how history just split in two timelines at the exact moment of a random slight move of a head

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I slept again, who died?

Personally, when you're at the top of the world and fuck up with the livelihood of millions (I'm not talking about gender issues, I'm talking about economic stupidity) you owe it. I think the latinos here that are stuck with governments ridden with corruption would probably agree that [fedposting] people. But worse than that, is taking innocent lives that hold little to no power to the target. Maybe this is just karma from the oil race.
Making norm relevant once again:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I slept again, who died?

Personally, when you're at the top of the world and fuck up with the livelihood of millions (I'm not talking about gender issues, I'm talking about economic stupidity) you owe it. I think the latinos here that are stuck with governments ridden with corruption would probably agree that [fedposting] people. But worse than that, is taking innocent lives that hold little to no power to the target. Maybe this is just karma from the oil race.
Making norm relevant once again:

Politics is a dumb circus created to control the populace but yes, the west has gotten too complacent and some countries should absolutely [fedpost] their leadership and have some war and famine so people stop being so weak.

Top Bottom