"Awaken my nuts"Ayunda Risu

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Why do you think Pipkun started kiwiposting about Pippa? He was trying to lure thhrang into posting so he can get more money out of Proctor. :smugpipi:
He can add "9000IQ 4D Chess Grandmaster" under his titles, he's gonna rake in so much money he'll be able to afford TWO dab pen cartridges instead of just one :rikutazumi:

Unrelated question from someone who wasn't terribly familiar with Cyberlive: where is Inami Yoki from? Her accent is peculiar and I can't place it

Don't say "Backstabbinbitchinesia", she doesn't sound like a SEAcreature

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He can add "9000IQ 4D Chess Grandmaster" under his titles, he's gonna rake in so much money he'll be able to afford TWO dab pen cartridges instead of just one :rikutazumi:

Unrelated question from someone who wasn't terribly familiar with Cyberlive: where is Inami Yoki from? Her accent is peculiar and I can't place it

Either American or asian there's no in-between

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Isn't she american?
E: From her discord
capture-240724-233052.png

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Idol Showdown is ass. I gave it a try when it released, it was stiff thus I dropped it, returned now and it's still stiff, online doesn't work how it should and the engine loves to chug by itself. I can run Tekken 8 on this machine.
God give me strength to tolerate it tomorrow.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idol Showdown is ass. I gave it a try when it released, it was stiff thus I dropped it, returned now and it's still stiff, online doesn't work how it should and the engine loves to chug by itself. I can run Tekken 8 on this machine.
Why are you even playing it if you hate it so much? :SelenHAHAhere:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The 3 things every fighting game player hates:
1. The fighting game they're playing
2. Every other fighting game
3. Every other fighting game player

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
1. to celebrate Phase Showdown, in the chance they pick one that doesn't suck next time like Street Fighter 6 or KOF15.
2. My own ego.
The 3 things every fighting game player hates:
1. The fighting game they're playing
2. Every other fighting game
3. Every other fighting game player
I am over that honestly, I just don't play games I don't enjoy anymore.
I went over 1k hours on Blazblue and League while despising it and it clicked that in the end, I picked that poison, so I can just stop.
I'm very happy playing SF6 and UNI2, but the later definitely needs some changes in the port because it's really unstable to play online and the input reader works at 60FPS, meaning that if you do the motions too quickly, it will skip inputs - peak asian coding, I hate those yellow monkeys.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You are absolutely right. Now let us go forth and enjoy more mario kart tournaments.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Imagine playing something you enjoy instead of just out of spite. What a retard.

Awoogers

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
1. to celebrate Phase Showdown, in the chance they pick one that doesn't suck next time like Street Fighter 6 or KOF15.
2. My own ego.

I am over that honestly, I just don't play games I don't enjoy anymore.
I went over 1k hours on Blazblue and League while despising it and it clicked that in the end, I picked that poison, so I can just stop.
I'm very happy playing SF6 and UNI2, but the later definitely needs some changes in the port because it's really unstable to play online and the input reader works at 60FPS, meaning that if you do the motions too quickly, it will skip inputs - peak asian coding, I hate those yellow monkeys.
Yeah I just play the shit I enjoy now a days. I don't have that competitive urge. To waste time on like FGC or FPS.:smugpipi:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah I just play the shit I enjoy now a days. I don't have that competitive urge. To waste time on like FGC or FPS.:smugpipi:
*ironmouse voice*
Well, well, well, look who came back... if it isn't our life haver and grass toucher... how's that family life with naganon going?

Awoogers

*ironmouse voice*
Well, well, well, look who came back... if it isn't our life haver and grass toucher... how's that family life with naganon going?
distort yourself

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
*ironmouse voice*

200622181858-noose-stock.jpg

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
*ironmouse voice*
I never left and me and nig weren't dating you flagrant cuck. I've been lurking a lot just got a lot going of important and career focused stuff going on. Ive still seen your retarded posts not that there's much to see.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I never left and me and nig weren't dating you flagrant cuck. I've been lurking a lot just got a lot going of important and career focused stuff going on. Ive still seen your retarded posts not that there's much to see.
Holy shit tranny in corpo?????????

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Running gag is dead, i really liked that thread title :nolancries: Glad you're doing good though. Praying you wont have to write google doc and shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom