"Jesus Christ is watching you"Ouro Kronii

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

mist

Yeah, I fucked up by engaging with people here. I'm just going to go back to my original plan of not talking about Hexa here. This will be my last post about her.
This reads 1-to-1 like a Nolan post, holy shit

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Semi sekrit? my man she was violating NDA live, on a public channel, on a public discord, you did not even need a special role to join the call, if the audio leaked she was prime target to get sued to oblivion, in a very apocalyptic scenario this would have barred her for furthering her career
You making whole bunch of assumptions here. You don't even know if any NDA actually exist.
I'm just going to go back to my original plan of not talking about Hexa here. This will be my last post about her.
:amextodoubt:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, I fucked up by engaging with people here. I'm just going to go back to my original plan of not talking about Hexa here. This will be my last post about her.
Yeah, ok @NolanCrush.
17c.png

Archive for when he eventually gets into another slapfight defending his oshi

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
You making whole bunch of assumptions here. You don't even know if any NDA actually exist
Considering the massive overreaction and the fact she asked Proctor to nuke the channel im inclined to believe there was one

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:BibooPopcorn:
Lol didn't I just say her having loose lips was an issue.
Also Nagano if you where my mod I would have turned you into red mist by now for acting like a femboy and making my community look bad
Holy based wew, if I knew which vtuber you are I would oshi you.
NOLAN. FUCKING. MOMENT.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM FAG!

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1713221940624.png
@randomtranny Your boyfriend Nig's woman moment progressed into a woman-sized autism cataclysm in the three hours since this post, please come retrieve him.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The transcript and ensuring discussion are removed from the groomcord. (Last part is speculation on my part as I didn't see it myself)
and that got him banned and the PUBLIC INFO deleted? Am I wrong?
Ask Proctor why he deleted it.

I had no input/interest in any of this and no idea why anyone involved particularly cared. I was mildly curious because it potentially involved someone else I know is very emotionally vulnerable and in a bad situation, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't a black corpo like Nexas or vReverie. I did not delete anything; the only other person besides Cubanodum who was transcribing anything started deleting his own messages and context after Hexa began complaining. Only this latter person posted anything of substance. That broke up the coherency of the conversation, so I simply scrubbed the rest of the messages, which were completely disjointed rambling speculation with no value at all. If anyone wants to repost any of it here, I don't care.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I had no input/interest in any of this and no idea why anyone involved particularly cared. I was mildly curious because it potentially involved someone else I know is very emotionally vulnerable and in a bad situation, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't a black corpo like Nexas or vReverie. I did not delete anything; the only other person besides Cubanodum who was transcribing anything started deleting his own messages and context after Hexa began complaining. Only this latter person posted anything of substance. That broke up the coherency of the conversation, so I simply scrubbed the rest of the messages, which were completely disjointed rambling speculation with no value at all. If anyone wants to repost any of it here, I don't care.
Basado

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This post immediately reminded me of this one from John a few months back :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Perhaps I should bow out of posting entirely, if I'm this emotionally charged from being misunderstood

I'll just get back to watching the streams

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

mist

How long until we get pink triangles that come with a badge that reads "Nolan's Acolyte" for pure Nolan posting like was seen here today?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How long until we get pink triangles that come with a badge that reads "Nolan's Acolyte" for pure Nolan posting like was seen here today?
Long-awaited addition.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I retract my speculation then, Bossman. Godspeed. :pomuSalute:
for that I say ACCELERATE. But I don't think Nag is worthy of it yet, give it to Tourist.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Why can you not shill Hexa the same way 90% of people shill their oshi's on here? You post when her streams go live and on days she's off maybe post some fan art or A tweet from her. If she gets new merch link to it. When she does special events or goes to a con let everyone know. Otherwise keep most of your discussion about her to the livethread.

Unless you are literally incapable of controlling yourself you don't need to stop talking about her all together. Just fucking think before you post. Hexa's actually pretty well liked around here but your and Johns spergouts do nothing but turn people away. You claim you don't love her or want to marry her but are acting obsessed with her on a level equivalent of the schizo's that you are currently being compared to.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why can you not shill Hexa the same way 90% of people shill their oshi's on here? You post when her streams go live and on days she's off maybe post some fan art or A tweet from her. If she gets new merch link to it. When she does special events or goes to a con let everyone know. Otherwise keep most of your discussion about her to the livethread.

Unless you are literally incapable of controlling yourself you don't need to stop talking about her all together. Just fucking think before you post. Hexa's actually pretty well liked around here but your and Johns spergouts do nothing but turn people away. You claim you don't love her or want to marry her but are acting obsessed with her on a level equivalent of the schizo's that you are currently being compared to.
You're probably right.:ameliaThink:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom