"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Follow the coded ciphers to see if you can find a mega.nz link to her feet pics
1713234390585.png
Jesus Christ it's still a sore spot for him?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
View attachment 68131
@randomtranny Your boyfriend Nig's woman moment progressed into a woman-sized autism cataclysm in the three hours since this post, please come retrieve him.
:depressedtako:
Listen. Like with anyone. Even if I think they are kinda chill. The classic "you dug your own grave and now you have to live in it" applies. Im not gonna hand hold in him through a situation. He's gotta learn something from this. Also HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND IM NOT GONNA WRANGLE HIM FOR YOU.

Somehow I feel a lot less mentally ill compared to some of the posters here after back reading, and that speaks numbers coming from me.

Early Adopter
Hexa should totally penis explode john and naganon that was retarded

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Listen. Like with anyone. Even if I think they are kinda chill. The classic "you dug your own grave and now you have to live in it" applies. Im not gonna hand hold in him through a situation. He's gotta learn something from this. Also HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND IM NOT GONNA WRANGLE HIM FOR YOU.

Somehow I feel a lot less mentally ill compared to some of the posters here after back reading, and that speaks numbers coming from me.
Since you have backread, how does it feel to be the straightest and manliest poster in this thread?

randomtranny

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Wow, the tranny with lots of mental issues has admitted the inmates here have far worse mental health than him/her.

YOU FUCKERS ARE WORSE THAN A LITERAL TRANNY!!!
:ameliaGAY:

Stunned But Dumb

Is that even a question?
I'll admit, I'm not watching Nousagi but I had gotten from his stuff with parrot that he was anti niji atm. Assumed Nolan wouldnt like that

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'll admit, I'm not watching Nousagi but I had gotten from his stuff with parrot that he was anti niji atm. Assumed Nolan wouldnt like that
I can't believe Nousagi hates all the men at Nijisanji. What happened to gay solidarity?

randomtranny

I hope this knowledge helps you along with your eventual detransition :)
Nah I'm happier this way. :smugpipi: I could be Female to Male for all you know.
Wow, the tranny with lots of mental issues has admitted the inmates here have far worse mental health than him/her.

YOU FUCKERS ARE WORSE THAN A LITERAL TRANNY!!!
:ameliaGAY:
I do!5 have that many mental issues to be fair well of course besides being retarded, and a tranny. I do a lot of self reflection, and meditation. I think it's important to be in tune with yourself.

I find that self control, and the ability to learn from not only yourself but others is an important aspect to learn. Maybe I'm just normal fagging, but I just like having a good time and not worrying about random faggy shit.
:pippasadl:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nah I'm happier this way. :smugpipi: I could be Female to Male for all you know.
You've talked too much about voice training, estrogen consumption and how you do not intend to acquire an axe wound, preferring to wait for more humane methods for that to really be applicable unless you've been lying all the time for opsec reasons.

And you haven't, because you mentioned that Naganon figured out your identity, and the last ten or so pages adequately demonstrated Naganon's inability to keep a secret.

I can believe Proctor, Reinigen, Johnny Jambalaya & thhrang keeping their mouths shut after you confirmed your identity with them.

But Naganon?

Come on now.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter