"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Why can you not shill Hexa the same way 90% of people shill their oshi's on here? You post when her streams go live and on days she's off maybe post some fan art or A tweet from her. If she gets new merch link to it. When she does special events or goes to a con let everyone know. Otherwise keep most of your discussion about her to the livethread.

Unless you are literally incapable of controlling yourself you don't need to stop talking about her all together. Just fucking think before you post. Hexa's actually pretty well liked around here but your and Johns spergouts do nothing but turn people away. You claim you don't love her or want to marry her but are acting obsessed with her on a level equivalent of the schizo's that you are currently being compared to.
I vote to ban nag in exchange for daily Hexa posts here. Hell, just give nag's account to her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...didn't you write an essay-length concernpost about your oshi last year?
1713225517532.png
:smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why can you not shill Hexa the same way 90% of people shill their oshi's on here? You post when her streams go live and on days she's off maybe post some fan art or A tweet from her. If she gets new merch link to it. When she does special events or goes to a con let everyone know. Otherwise keep most of your discussion about her to the livethread.

Unless you are literally incapable of controlling yourself you don't need to stop talking about her all together. Just fucking think before you post. Hexa's actually pretty well liked around here but your and Johns spergouts do nothing but turn people away. You claim you don't love her or want to marry her but are acting obsessed with her on a level equivalent of the schizo's that you are currently being compared to.
Reminder that gay white knight bullshit for someone who doesn't know you exist is the majority of the reason Nolan was Nolan.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Stunned But Dumb

John Vtuber and Naganon fighting, 2024, colourized

View attachment 68126

>Remembering that this all started because of a gay slapfight between Nag and John Vtuber

A har, a har har har har
I actually think it's really funny that John basically started a bar fight then snuck out the back while nag took all the heat

Reminder that gay white knight bullshit for someone who doesn't know you exist is the majority of the reason Nolan was Nolan.
At the very least he's a white knight over an actual cute woman. Nolan's final white knight on the asylum was for... nousagi... I wonder if he's still following him

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
:BibooPopcorn:
Lol didn't I just say her having loose lips was an issue.
I feel like it was less than a week ago, lol.

Anyone who was skeptical of what wew said apparently got plenty of proof here. I don't blame anyone who views her loose lips as a liability.

Obviously goes without saying, but for a self-admitted Farms user/browser, Hexa sure as shit is guilty of arguably the main reason people end up with threads on that site: over sharing. I don't dislike her, but holy shit, she's moved passed the "girls are cute when they're almost retarded" line and is now in the annoyingly retarded area.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We need a sequel
The post is outdated because the vast majority of the important things I brought up in it have been remedied, and by almost all measures, the positive change I was calling for have been achieved or are actively worked towards by her. There's no material for a part 2 because the improvement arc has been in full force for several months, especially ever since she moved in December.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Obviously goes without saying, but for a self-admitted Farms user/browser, Hexa sure as shit is guilty of arguably the main reason people end up with threads on that site: over sharing. I don't dislike her, but holy shit, she's moved passed the "girls are cute when they're almost retarded" line and is now in the annoyingly retarded area.
Being a kiwi does not make someone less of a lolcow or enable them to learn the lessons from lolcows. Nolan is a prime example of this.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Being a kiwi does not make someone less of a lolcow or enable them to learn the lessons from lolcows. Nolan is a prime example of this.
Same goes for every single person on KF with a halal thread, like Orson Zedd and thegooddoctors of the world.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You're not wrong. I would like to imagine it would make one less susceptible to doing dumb shit and people like her and Nolan are outliers, but looking at how many Farmers have had their info found out and their embarrassing shit plastered on the site, that's sadly not the case.

However, I will still use this against them as they should know better, especially when they are actively feeding the information without people having to hunt it down.

mist

Top Bottom