"PIPKIN PIPPA! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! In Phase World? NO! At your house! In real life! I'm going to stalk her, and become obsessed with her! And wear her makeup, and her mold! And use her Live2D as a coat like the ancient foxgirls did!"Kirschey

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I can't wait to read the eventual TVA Community Watch thread.
It will still somehow devolve to drive-by posters somehow sperging more than the people who post retarded shit about chuubas

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Apparently your boyfriend is also transitioning into a woman cause he had one hell of a woman moment today.
Funny for you to say that when you're the classic discord negroid stereotype.

Your husbando is sperging out because his oshi is retarded.
:gunpeko: NOT. MY. BOYFRIEND.
Oh the usual alright thanks fags.
Some retard shit. Best you just ignore it. :SelenHAHAhere:
I'm not back reading all that unless it's really funny.
@Troon-chan, please come back at another time. I'd rather not have another few pages of @randomfaggot sperging about you.
I dunno man if it's that bad sounds like it might be a breath of fresh air.:smugina:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can't wait to read the eventual TVA Community Watch thread.
1713212795475.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Now I wasn't there for this event so I might be a incorrect on some details.
Hexa "I can't keep a secret to save my life"Vt was in a VC on her server spilling spaghetti and whatnot. This VC was not private in anyway. Cubanoman makes a transcript on the groomcord detailing what Hexa said, Hexa did not like this and thus women moment occurs and she bans Cubanoman from her server. The transcript and ensuring discussion are removed from the groomcord. (Last part is speculation on my part as I didn't see it myself)
Add the fact that the one that did the big revelation was not even me, was Nags, i thought she was talking about someone else because i really did not believe she was going to go full woman moment and only i got tactical nuked, she even said my name on the VC before the strike and called me cringe :sanasmile:

Take that haters, Hexa said my name in perfect spanish that mean she is parasocial with me but alas it was not mean to be, my loyalties are with Korone now and always

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Add the fact that the one that did the big revelation was not even me, was Nags, i thought she was talking about someone else because i really did not believe she was going to go full woman moment and only i got tactical nuked even saying my name on the VC

Take that haters, Hexa said my name in perfect spanish that mean she is parasocial with me but alas it was not mean to be, my loyalties are with Korone now and always
You guys had already figured it out before I joined the conversation. :SelenHAHAhere:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But guys, think about it, if the Discord went down, we'd no longer get content like this...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But guys, think about it, if the Discord went down, we'd no longer get content like this...

If this forum dies there's a 99% chance it has something to do with discord and you know it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

Add the fact that the one that did the big revelation was not even me, was Nags, i thought she was talking about someone else because i really did not believe she was going to go full woman moment and only i got tactical nuked, she even said my name on the VC before the strike and called me cringe :sanasmile:

>janny does something and lays the blame on someone else so they don't get in trouble with their beloved oshi
holy fuck, actual janny behavior

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>janny does something and lays the blame on someone else so they don't get in trouble with their beloved oshi
ROPE. GET THE FUCKING ROPE. NOW BEFORE I FEDPOST.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I know it's bait, but I'm gonna bite anyway. She read through the discord and decided who to ban herself. Pretty sure @Cubanodun is just wrong, and I joined the conversation by saying "took you long enough" after they figured out who she was talking about.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In my hazy recollection I recall cubanoman and a couple others transcribing the event thinking she was talking about Megu. Then someone, again I thought this was you nags said "its not megu" Then Hexa dropped her birthday as a hint to which Cubanoman and someone else put two and two together. Cubanoman continued to transcribe but took the ban after posting an alligator jpeg as her chat was telling her to stay green as they also figured it out. She went autism and banned him and only him and then got Proctor to delete the logs

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
In my hazy recollection I recall cubanoman and a couple others transcribing the event thinking she was talking about Megu. Then someone, again I thought this was you nags said "its not megu"
I don't recall saying that. My recollection is they were transcribing what she was saying, and eventually they realized that she wasn't actually talking about her friend, but herself. At which point, I chimed in to laugh that it took so long. Because it was completely obvious from the start.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know it's bait, but I'm gonna bite anyway. She read through the discord and decided who to ban herself. Pretty sure @Cubanodun is just wrong, and I joined the conversation by saying "took you long enough" after they figured out who she was talking about.
Wow, so you hard confirmed his suspicions. How are you this fucking stupid? Not actually baiting for this comment, I'm genuinely impressed with how you did something incredibly stupid by making the situation worse with your hard confirmation, and then let Cubanodun eat the ban. Do you not understand anything about PR and leaked info?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wow, so you hard confirmed his suspicions. How are you this fucking stupid? Not actually baiting for this comment, I'm genuinely impressed with how you did something incredibly stupid by making the situation worse with your hard confirmation, and then let Cubanodun eat the ban. Do you not understand anything about PR and leaked info?
She confirmed it in the call herself, you stupid ոigger. She literally said I instead of friend a few times.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She confirmed it in the call herself, you stupid ոigger. She literally said I instead of friend a few times.
That's not how you wrote the message I was responding to. How would I know this despite both of us acknowledging over the past few pages that I was not there for the event? Are you brain dead?

Top Bottom