"Council forever... at the bottom of the ocean"Magni Dezmond

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The idea of keeping up with specific lolicons after they've been banished, betrayed, or abandoned is just really funny to me
It's more like you read the paper and see someone you went to high school with being arrested for arson.

Except it's like the junior class being arrested for arson 10 years later as a crew

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
whats worse herpes or aids

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So far they haven't done anything crazy, besides be a bunch of degenerates.
I feel like a meltdown could be triggered from them if they ever find out that you exist, are her janny, post here, and make fun of them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What the fuck is going on with the Discord hex offenders?

Hexa has an excuse, she's female and thus biologically programmed to be retarded. The rest of you are allegedly male. Explain.

httn

Hag enthusiast

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I feel like a meltdown could be triggered from them if they ever find out that you exist, are her janny, post here, and make fun of them.
240415-164619.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Kira already knows. He has a schizo spreadsheet of people he keeps track of. He told me I'm on it. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I can't believe I just read 4 pages of vagueposting niggardry because Hexa got accepted to a corpo and had a meltdown over whether or not to accept it in her fucking public discord VC and than melted down further when it was posted to another discord that shares like 90% the userbase. JFC the groomcord was a mistake.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's a difference between jokingly calling her a racist, and possibly getting her into legal trouble. Hexa was still incredibly pissed at TVA because of what happened in the VC. I was just warning you so you didn't end up actually pissing her off. Looks like you learned nothing from those DMs.
Sorry, that was a groomcord exclusive event. :smugpipi:
Now I wasn't there for this event so I might be a incorrect on some details.
Hexa "I can't keep a secret to save my life"Vt was in a VC on her server spilling spaghetti and whatnot. This VC was not private in anyway. Cubanoman makes a transcript on the groomcord detailing what Hexa said, Hexa did not like this and thus women moment occurs and she bans Cubanoman from her server. The transcript and ensuring discussion are removed from the groomcord. (Last part is speculation on my part as I didn't see it myself)
Everyone in that discord is a goddamn fag seriously, if this was still the farms all of you tards would've gotten recorded and archived for everyone to laugh at, it really seems to me like we should crack down on this bullshit before it devolves into even gayer bout of slap fighting and contaminates the forum. The last two pages of homosexuality were certainly some of the worst in the whole site.

Kill yourselves you unfunny failed abortions.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Everyone in that discord is a goddamn fag seriously, if this was still the farms all of you tards would've gotten recorded and archived for everyone to laugh at, it really seems to me like we should crack down on this bullshit before it devolves into even gayer bout of slap fighting and contaminates the forum. The last two pages of homosexuality were certainly some of the worst in the whole site.

Proctor should have deleted the discord a long time ago.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
What the fuck are you retards even saying in here today.
:pippasadl:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Setting up a discord server for "muh livestream calls" is still the single dumbest idea Proctor ever had.
Not even talking excessively about his mother when Kirsche dropped in to say hello was this dumb.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
So this was all "Il Grappa Grande's" doing? Truly she deserves the fanbase she's accumulating, r/thedonald rejects flirting with axewounds and Yuko's sloppy seconds

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Apparently your boyfriend is also transitioning into a woman cause he had one hell of a woman moment today.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't wait to read the eventual TVA Community Watch thread.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I can't believe I just read 4 pages of vagueposting niggardry because Hexa got accepted to a corpo and had a meltdown over whether or not to accept it in her fucking public discord VC and than melted down further when it was posted to another discord that shares like 90% the userbase. JFC the groomcord was a mistake.
You will be judged for those flithy actions!!!!

Top Bottom