Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"The doxxing is coming from within the mod team."
Being a janny wont stop me.
Sisyphus.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

You're all taking a way too dim view of this. At least Hexa is eating good, healthy meals that she enjoys. That's a lot better than most chuubas, even if it is coming from some "Hello Fresh" knock-off.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You're all taking a way too dim view of this. At least Hexa is eating good, healthy meals that she enjoys. That's a lot better than most chuubas.
It's better than not eating for 3 days straight. That's for sure. Huge waste of money though.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's better than not eating for 3 days straight. That's for sure. Huge waste of money though.
Under the plan she has they're about $11.50 a meal. While still expensive it's better prices than ordering delivery at least. Which is what she does normally I assume.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You're the janny, tell her it would be good content to do handcam streams of her learning how to cook. Maybe add how much we'd be impressed by a cute girl cooking nice food.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You're the janny, tell her it would be good content to do handcam streams of her learning how to cook. Maybe add how much we'd be impressed by a cute girl cooking nice food.
i agree
watching women cook/try to learn how to cook is prime content material

also calming and something to keep the brainworms away so the chances of woman moments decrease

that is until said woman mulls over every single detail

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I imagine she will end up reading this thread. She can decide on her own if she wants to do that.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
but still try to say it if you can since you have the means to do so

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sometimes I hate being a lawyer
Why does my body feel like I got beaten with lead bats?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Of course I come back to find that the retard's janny has provided live coverage of the retard's twitter. Go back to flirting with the fag troon, it was somehow less homosexual than this shit.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Of course I come back to find that the retard's janny has provided live coverage of the retard's twitter. Go back to flirting with the fag troon, it was somehow less homosexual than this shit.
Would you rather have it here or in the general thread? :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Would you rather have it here or in the general thread? :dokiSmug:
None of the above, I don't recall seeing @Hff201 shilling Froot's stream and twitter feed constantly. Buy an ad or something, fag.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Hexa! Dethrone Giri!!! Viva la Hexalution!
I can even consult you on some simple shit like proper carbonara and other basics

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Screenshot 2024-03-27 172610.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Last time she did a handcam stream she accidentally showed her face twice. I'd pitch the idea to her, but she would 100% facedox herself again. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Damn, bitch so fat her face shows up on a HANDCAM stream.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'm beginning to understand why all of the female vtubers fled to the discord

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm beginning to understand why all of the female vtubers fled to the discord
I'm really glad that there's no open-with-their-identity chuubas on here, I would probably go on a rage-filled rant if they hung out here and I got told to respect the wimins by some simpering fag. When I get told to "feel bad" or "be respectful" to someone my first impulse is to insult the person instead.
I'll treat people however the fuck I want, I don't owe respect to people I have never fucking met.

Top Bottom