"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor I apologize for making fun of your discord server and your streams, for all your gayness you will never be as huge a self-destructive sperg as Null :SelenHAHAhere:
I remember how people sucked nool's cock and claimed he was SO MUCH BETTER when prostate had his sperg moment. I seriously wondered if those people actually knew null and how badly he spergs out whenever people tick him off the wrong way.

Stunned But Dumb

Haven't check on the farms in a while, they're also having a problem with groomer dm chains? Man...
Edit: After reading a little bit, I am now realizing these situations are related

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't say I'll miss people farming updoots by politisperging under every single featured post.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Null has done nothing wrong in this situation and people genuinely upset about the removal of Kiwi Karma should be laughed at.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Null has done nothing wrong in this situation and people genuinely upset about the removal of Kiwi Karma should be laughed at.
I don't use the farms, but if I read correctly, Null simply removed the high score on profiles. Is that correct? Anyone upset about that should unironically kill themselves. That's like worrying about your reddit karma.

Stunned But Dumb

1709676898350-png.5786401

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

Kiwifarms got rid of reaction emotes or karma or are they the same thing? If so now do I actually have to look at the name to avoid AndroidRaptor's nonsense in threads?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Kiwifarms got rid of reaction emotes or karma or are they the same thing? If so now do I actually have to look at the name to avoid AndroidRaptor's nonsense in threads?
You can still react to and receive reactions to posts, but your reaction score is gone. Essentially, stickers don't matter anymore outside of the immediate thread.

So, Android_raptor will still get beaned with trash cans and top hats everywhere she goes, but you won't be able to smugly pat yourself on the back for having more fake internet points than her.

Edit: Null removed people's join dates from their usernames (but not their profiles)
1709780584630.png
:whatastory:
Edit 2: What unholy hell is this thing
1709780729396.png

Imagine if there was a react called "Proctor's L-"

Actually, NO. I'd rather not, I've seen the screencaps from discord.

Edit 3: Also, Null did implement something like I suggested earlier: your reaction score is either positive or negative.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I must be extremely stupid, so it's just removing reddit karma? You can still migo or garbage can someone right? So it's exactly like it is here?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This whole thing is honestly just funny to watch. I don't care about the outcome.

And of course, the whole thing started because of some gay furries and their gay ERP.
:whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I must be extremely stupid, so it's just removing reddit karma? You can still migo or garbage can someone right? So it's exactly like it is here?
We have points here, but nobody gives a shit (as they should).

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The discord is an essential part of TVA's reach in the vtuber community space and I have no interest in shutting it down. The doomsayers with an irrational hatred of the idea that vtubers can actually talk to us there have been proven demonstrably wrong, and in more than one case have also been proven to have only been against the idea because they had something to hide. I have gotten more insider info from having TVAcord open than I have from any other platform besides Twitter. I do not ever recall saying I would shut it down, nor will I ever do so unless there is some unfathomably good reason for doing so.

What+if+the+was+right+but+green+was+actually+_8940b481f9f9df6f683d590b235da491.jpg
dcb.jpg

I honestly don't care that much. We can still react to posts. As far as I know, you just don't get a notification that someone reacted to your post, nor do you get a high score on your profile from them. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

During the recent MATI stream, when he was talking about this, there was a point when he was talking about a lurker who has been reported 22 times because he kept giving people so many negative reactions. Was funny because it reminded me of a few times here when people were getting upset with getting Migo reacts, sometimes involving our own lurker @Bay Lurker
"Former Lurker". Nigga broke containment because of Jambalaya.

This thread has devolved to more fäggotry. @randomtranny please save us!

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

there was a point when he was talking about a lurker who has been reported 22 times because he kept giving people so many negative reactions.
holy shit lmao the internet is still srs bsns it seems

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Seems jersh finally took his meds (at least some of them)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Top Bottom