"IRyS is not in pain. She's in - pleasure"Hakos Baelz

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Stunned But Dumb

Seems like Null is (successfully) trolling a bunch of autists in the homelands by removing the pointless react score.
That entire situation is so hilarious.

I won't get over it

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Seems like Null is (successfully) trolling a bunch of autists in the homelands by removing the pointless react score.
I really didnt care about reactions that much. Honestly funny how troons have been ddosing and pressuring site to close yet all it took for kf to be in danger is furfag in dms

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i dont need a reaction score to know whos the worthless femboy shitting up the thread.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i dont need a reaction score to know whos the worthless femboy shitting up the thread.
wonder who that applies to
4ypXjmRY_t.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I can assure you there is constant yelling, from many members including myself, @thhrang , and many of the other regulars, about "Why is this posted in the discord and not on the forum yet you fucks." We're constantly keeping each other in check to make sure anything important that is posted there is also on the forum. It's been useful for someone like myself where phoneposting basic situations that would be hard in the moment to update to the forum (notably Pomu's graduation annoucement when I posted it there but was getting dressed and running out the door to work, but Awoogers was able to take my post and put it on the forum).
Understandable. I don't think it's a negative mark on the existence of the server itself or you all in the server, but just the same as people having to constantly be reminded to archive things, people will still fail to do so no matter how many times it's brought up. In fact, @superduper mentioned the issue earlier today:

I saw this posted on the discord a day ago. Whoever shared it there should have shared it here too. If they didn't good job on doing it yourself.

Edit: Well it wasn't a screenshot but rather a transcript so it's nice to have a more concrete picture of the post.

Despite making fun of Discord, I don't have anything against the existence of the server, but there are times when it can feel like a completely separate entity rather than an extension of the forums when people don't take the time to post information from the Discord onto the forums or because of the separate culture that exists over there.

And from the outside looking in, I'm going to continue to make fun of the :ameliaGAY: part of the culture over there that leaks its way here.
:dokiSmug:

chihirogumi

Understandable. I don't think it's a negative mark on the existence of the server itself or you all in the server, but just the same as people having to constantly be reminded to archive things, people will still fail to do so no matter how many times it's brought up. In fact, @superduper mentioned the issue earlier today:

Despite making fun of Discord, I don't have anything against the existence of the server, but there are times when it can feel like a completely separate entity rather than an extension of the forums when people don't take the time to post information from the Discord onto the forums or because of the separate culture that exists over there.

And from the outside looking in, I'm going to continue to make fun of the :ameliaGAY: part of the culture over there that leaks its way here.
I'm just hoping the gay ops that discord servers are infamous for are kept non-existent in this one, though I have faith (rare) in the jannies to be strict about it. It also has value since it could be considered a honeypot to out potential lolcows and retards like @kestraline

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Not vtubers but

1709868223385.png

:depressedtako: Actually fuck this year.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I started lurking the server mostly because i know discord users dont share shit on the forum. Take it as you willbut from a guy that doesnt like discord at all. The discord itself isnt bad at all. The weirder people in there are the vtubers. The only issue is people not sharing shit on the forum because some of them dont even have an account on the forum.

I see the discord as Proctor's community and the forum as Proctor's project.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
on this day, we are all latinx in honor of his passing

I know we already were before, but it's the principle of the thing

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Not vtubers but

View attachment 65504

:depressedtako: Actually fuck this year.
PROCTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
240308-003315.png

God I'm feeling this one.

FUCK ALL THOSE DECREIPT VULTURES IN BANDAI NAMCO AND TOEI
HOW ARE THOSE PIECES OF SHIT, HUMAN GARBAGE HOARDING ALL MONEY IN THIS MEDIUM, LIVING UP TO 100 YEARS AND TORIYAMA DIES SO YOUNG FOR A FUCKING JAP
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS

Latinoamerica will wake up in black tomorrow
:yagoocry::depressedtako::fishmandispair::painpeko::gunpeko:
:crushGettingWorse:

Punished Lurker

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Check in spic bros., you guys good?
No

This man was literally know for like 3 generations of Mexicans, this is the greatest tragedy for our continent, no less that 3 days of mourning are going to be required

Top Bottom