"Life is short, don't take anime girls on the internet too seriously"Dizzy Dokuro

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
During the recent MATI stream, when he was talking about this, there was a point when he was talking about a lurker who has been reported 22 times because he kept giving people so many negative reactions. Was funny because it reminded me of a few times here when people were getting upset with getting Migo reacts, sometimes involving our own lurker @Bay Lurker
I can't believe Null would bend the knee because of some spastics who didn't like getting trash cans. Anyone who cares so much about the little pngs that appear under posts that they DM the guy running the site to complain when they don't get the ones they want deserves to get this shit'd.

and in more than one case have also been proven to have only been against the idea because they had something to hide
Who is this referring to? Did Spanner have a history of being anti-groomcord?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is an outright lie, by the way. He uses a Discord add-on to purge all his messages when he leaves servers he doesn't want people to know he's been in, as confirmed by multiple people who used to share KF-related Discords with him. Now, I don't actually care all that much, but it's hugely amusing to watch him claim he has absolutely nothing to hide when he takes regular steps to ensure there's no evidence to accuse him of anything substantial.
Feel free to ask any of the servers I frequent.
I guarantee you I got less dirty laundry than you
1709766958037.png
Discord creates nothing but sheer homosexual slapfights.
I interrupt your homosexual flirting to bring you this very special report:

The homeland got rid of reaction scores because Null had yet another spaz out. Discuss.

I'm kinda ambivalent about it, since on one hand it did create a reddit-like low effort point-farming like "I agree" posts, but at the same time it was a good way to immediately determine if a user is a retard/lolcow.

I'd do it in a "pass/fail" type of system where if you have less than 5 points per post (and at least 50 posts) you get a "Windbag" tag under your username, and if you have less than 0 points you get the "Goober" tag under your username. Points are otherwise hidden.

This way, you're free to be cringe, but you have to make it count.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled dick-slapping.
I feel like in a site as big as KF this is a valid concern, when you get that big there will always be a growing group of tards who only seek to change the site or abuse it to fulfill their own needs and wants. We are small enough that anyone who starts trying to farm karma will get called out and bullied for being queer.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No there is just so much talk of gay sex, mpreg, and general gayness
Yeah just joined for a second to check it out and saw that there's role levels now? Can't wait for the secret room only accessible to level 3 trusted members where furry roleplay is done!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't believe I outlived RoosterTeeth :luidance: get fucked you sjw radroach Yamanbas :luidance:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
No there is just so much talk of gay sex, mpreg, and general gayness
So this is the "essential outreach" that we need the server for. I'm glad Proctor and Thhrang get to talk with vtubers about male pregnancy, our impact on the vtuber space would be nothing without that! :smugselen:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't believe I outlived RoosterTeeth :luidance: get fucked you sjw radroach Yamanbas :luidance:
You know who else outlived RT? FUCKING DSP BROOOOOO! :whatastory:
im taller than him, so I get to be the daddy, right?
I can't believe you haven't fucked off after having to deal with a queer like that :SelenHAHAhere: Skin thickness +10000

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The discord is an essential part of TVA's reach in the vtuber community space and I have no interest in shutting it down. The doomsayers with an irrational hatred of the idea that vtubers can actually talk to us there have been proven demonstrably wrong, and in more than one case have also been proven to have only been against the idea because they had something to hide. I have gotten more insider info from having TVAcord open than I have from any other platform besides Twitter. I do not ever recall saying I would shut it down, nor will I ever do so unless there is some unfathomably good reason for doing so.
Eh, I've been warming up to the idea of joining, though I'm still worried about the spiral potential. If that place is ever let to run out of control, it's going to cause a lot of issues. So long as it is oppressively managed, there shouldn't be too much risk of an implosion.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They'd been hemorrhaging talents the past few years for a number of reasons, shitty management/work conditions, shitty pay, harassment from others employees, firing said harassers only once it was too late, being a literal groomer, or just firing people for not being woke enough. Most of their old shows have either completely or mostly replaced the talents.

I'm honestly surprised a company that started out as retards making a goofy Machinima series on youtube got as big and lasted as long as it did.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I interrupt your homosexual flirting to bring you this very special report:

The homeland got rid of reaction scores because Null had yet another spaz out. Discuss.

I'm kinda ambivalent about it, since on one hand it did create a reddit-like low effort point-farming like "I agree" posts, but at the same time it was a good way to immediately determine if a user is a retard/lolcow.

I'd do it in a "pass/fail" type of system where if you have less than 5 points per post (and at least 50 posts) you get a "Windbag" tag under your username, and if you have less than 0 points you get the "Goober" tag under your username. Points are otherwise hidden.

This way, you're free to be cringe, but you have to make it count.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled dick-slapping.
is this another thunderdome incident or runoff from catler?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Eh, I've been warming up to the idea of joining, though I'm still worried about the spiral potential. If that place is ever let to run out of control, it's going to cause a lot of issues. So long as it is oppressively managed, there shouldn't be too much risk of an implosion.
for all I know, the place hasn't really been 'out of control', so to speak. Everyone there understood the rules and hasn't done anything that break it, AFAIK. Yes, there are general sperging when people discussed weird topics (the whole stuff mentioned previously by Green Kitbash), but it's been mostly civil.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its still not enough react points for me to hit @Reticule with deviant

:urtearingmeapart:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Yeah just joined for a second to check it out and saw that there's role levels now? Can't wait for the secret room only accessible to level 3 trusted members where furry roleplay is done!
The secret findom room is only for Server boosters, the furry one is invitation only you have to DM proctor

Top Bottom