"I outgrew my XD phase"Shiori Novella

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
To be fair you were accused of the gore discord raids before you dipped lmao
God. Discord truly has turned you people into a bunch of fāggots.

I honestly assumed you closed your account and was curious as to why
only the admin can do that, I was planning on taking a break from everything because of some personal issues.

Stunned But Dumb

Can you even close your account?
I guess not. I'm genuinely surprised by it
only the admin can do that, I was planning on taking a break from everything because of some personal issues.
My bad, man. I did sincerely wonder if you were ok initially. I hope your personal issues improve, don't mind my autistic concernpost

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So i guess we are not doing a second round of #FREEMYNIGGATAKO. :depressedtako:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

oh

hope you have that sorted out and be well soon enough

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
My discord is unyaabomber.
The X is Schizo_moe
Dig to your heart content, the worst thing anyone has to say about me is that I am a cunt and clingy.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
sorry for jumping to conclusions

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The X is Schizo_moe
Dig to your heart content, the worst thing anyone has to say about me is that I am a cunt and clingy.
Eh. Doesnt look like she sent any proof and didnt seem to really care. You're good. And everyone knows you're a cunt

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing

So I was the one that initially concern posted and I was mostly just wondering if anything had happened to you, your account being locked like what used to happen to accounts when they were banned or suspended, that was mostly why I bothered asking. Good to see you're still kicking and take as long of a break as you want.
The X is Schizo_moe
I have something far worse to say about you. You never let me dupe the minecraft trims you stingy bastard:pikaufuk:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

The X is Schizo_moe
I'm just going to take you at your word, especially because it was unnecessary for me to bring up here anyway.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What the fuck is wrong with you.
I dip ouy for not even 2 days and I am suddendly accused or organizing faggy discord raids when the only 2 servers I even frequent are lavas and bibis.

What the fuck
Is Koinu Chinese? Cause if so I still think you did it. :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
my 4th favorite china man is back! welcome back tako

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Ah. Nevermind.
View attachment 65351

@The Proctor im assuming you received proof of this?
Who the fucks is koinu, and Tako is right, I've only saw him in Parasi, Lava and Bibi's, but he dipped Para discord when it became overrun by edgy kids/manchildren.
I'm into many discords yet all you people do is flail your fagotery around, Hexagon sampling is forever corrupted.
More importantly:
240306-144437.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
PFFFFT! HAHAHAH YOU FUCKERS JUST ASSUMED HE HAD GONE KESTRA? OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS MADE ME DIE LAUGHING AT MY WORK DESK WHAT?!
:whatastory:

I dip ouy for not even 2 days and I am suddendly accused or organizing faggy discord raids when the only 2 servers I even frequent are lavas and bibis.

What the fuck
Welcome back lol. I think people assumed because of the default pfp, which a few very gay users used when you got banned to signify their eternal leave from the site like a bunch of angsty teenagers.
Can you even close your account?
No.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

What the fuck
The X is Schizo_moe

This is an outright lie, by the way. He uses a Discord add-on to purge all his messages when he leaves servers he doesn't want people to know he's been in, as confirmed by multiple people who used to share KF-related Discords with him. Now, I don't actually care all that much, but it's hugely amusing to watch him claim he has absolutely nothing to hide when he takes regular steps to ensure there's no evidence to accuse him of anything substantial.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This is an outright lie, by the way. He uses a Discord add-on to purge all his messages when he leaves servers he doesn't want people to know he's been in, as confirmed by multiple people who used to share KF-related Discords with him. Now, I don't actually care all that much, but it's hugely amusing to watch him claim he has absolutely nothing to hide when he takes regular steps to ensure there's no evidence to accuse him of anything substantial.
Feel free to ask any of the servers I frequent.
I guarantee you I got less dirty laundry than you

Top Bottom