"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Those honestly weren't her best streams. Consider giving her another chance if she picks a game you really like. Her Chris Chan streams are also really good. Or if you like karaoke, she is an amazing singer. As for menhera episodes, those don't occur every stream, but it's just part of the Hexa experience.
I thought the stream was mostly fine, and I'm not against watching her again if she plays something interesting or she has an interesting topic/collab. I kind of wanted to watch her collab with Marimari, but I didn't have the time. Might watch the vod at some point if I'm able to. The biggest factor is just not having enough time to watch everyone I like.

As for Chris Chan content, it's just so oversaturated that I'm bored of him. That's why I suggested a while back to look at other lolcows in the future if she's interested in that sort of content:
Interesting, but Imma need more diverse lolcow content than just the most documented one in history. I'd be interested in general deep dives into different ones.

She knows where to get the info, after all.
:smugpipi:

Although she usually steers her Deep Dive streams away from individual people, Lia did one on Pamperchu that was highly entertaining. Both disgusting and funny as hell. Not sure if Hexa wants to do something like this, but my above post was in response to her Chris Chan streams being called "Sonichu Saturdays", possibly implying it being a recurring theme.

All that being said, I do follow her Twitch, so if I see her doing something interesting, I'm willing to give her a watch, but like many others I don't have time to regularly watch, it'll probably be a once-in-a-while thing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
More along the lines of trying get two retards fight each other and sit back and watch. Even got my popcorn ready for it. :BibooPopcorn:
And somehow you've been the tard arguing with @famous artist pipkun for what, 1 month now? And now you're the tard arguing with another tard (me). You're not doing a really good job at sitting back and enjoying the tard fights dont you think?

Xuhle

And somehow you've been the tard arguing with @famous artist pipkun for what, 1 month now? And now you're the tard arguing with another tard (me). You're not doing a really good job at sitting back and enjoying the tard fights dont you think?
Who said I was good at the job? I'm just as much of an idiot like the rest of the asylum.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Stunned But Dumb

So, maybe I missed something but is @Takodachi alright?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I thought the stream was mostly fine, and I'm not against watching her again if she plays something interesting or she has an interesting topic/collab. I kind of wanted to watch her collab with Marimari, but I didn't have the time. Might watch the vod at some point if I'm able to. The biggest factor is just not having enough time to watch everyone I like.

As for Chris Chan content, it's just so oversaturated that I'm bored of him. That's why I suggested a while back to look at other lolcows in the future if she's interested in that sort of content:

Although she usually steers her Deep Dive streams away from individual people, Lia did one on Pamperchu that was highly entertaining. Both disgusting and funny as hell. Not sure if Hexa wants to do something like this, but my above post was in response to her Chris Chan streams being called "Sonichu Saturdays", possibly implying it being a recurring theme.

All that being said, I do follow her Twitch, so if I see her doing something interesting, I'm willing to give her a watch, but like many others I don't have time to regularly watch, it'll probably be a once-in-a-while thing.
If you're tired of Chris-chan the MariMari stream wasn't that bad. They got through maybe 1 episode of the Comprehensive history and then yapped for 3 hours.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So, maybe I missed something but is @Takodachi alright?
I am willing to bet it has something to do with this.

I was checking what kind of new people are joining lava's discord and channel and...
View attachment 65096

You know, I joked a lot on her discord about how the uwu collab was gonna dilute the bozu-pool, but I didn't think it was gonna be with this kind of people.
All goods things must come to an end, I guess. T'was fun while it lasted, time to go back to the Vtuber tag mines.

I was just the local shitposter. She'll be alright.
:baeJam:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ah. Nevermind.
Screenshot_20240306-110059_Discord.jpg

@The Proctor im assuming you received proof of this?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Short

God Damn the Sun

Awoogers

Stunned But Dumb

He hasn't been active on the homeland since January, btw. He really may have just dipped on his own out of fear of getting Kestralined.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
What the fuck is wrong with you.
I dip ouy for not even 2 days and I am suddendly accused or organizing faggy discord raids when the only 2 servers I even frequent are lavas and bibis.

What the fuck

Stunned But Dumb

I dip ouy for not even 2 days and I am suddendly accused or organizing faggy discord raids when the only 2 servers I even frequent are lavas and bibis.

What the fuck
I honestly assumed you closed your account and was curious as to why

Short

God Damn the Sun

What the fuck
To be fair you were accused of the gore discord raids before you dipped lmao

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

What the fuck
In our defense, you are, well, you.

Awoogers

What the fuck
oh welcome back

Top Bottom