"You're such a fucking asshole! That is so nasty! You're fucking disgusting, eww you are so nasty! You're so gross, oh my god"Chikafuji Lisa (to Pippa)

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Kalion

:)
AAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEE MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOOOOOP
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
I go to the hospital and miss one day and shit's on fire everywhere I look.

I should go missing more often.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Man, doesn't this come across completely differently after the talent all said Jason forces them to play Overwatch with him:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Murray, we are running out of time to complete this buyout. Even if we pool together 50 cents there won't be any asssets to buy

MagicHammer

Allegedly Jason was also interested in the Phase Connect secret sad girl recipe.
Spotted this on /vt/, have no idea about the validity but made me laugh:
This makes Sakana's awful Family Guy .gif response to Athy much, much funnier.

Some more snips from /vt/, here's some presumed internals between Vix/Bunie and one of the managers.
bunieharassed.png
bunnie2.png
bunnie3.png

And now we also have allegations that Jason was sending their manager, Yuufi, out to audition for other corpos to gather intelligence on them. Yuufi apparently got far enough in the PixelLink auditions to sign an NDA and gained access to some images of models and assets, which were promptly stolen and given to Jason who proceeded to share them with Gen2 talents while shit talking PixelLink.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Now we also have allegations that Jason was sending their manager Yuufi out to audition for other corpos to gathering intelligence on them. Yuufi apparently got far enough in the PixelLink auditions to sign an NDA and gained access to some images of models and assets, which were promptly stolen and given to Jason who proceeded to share them with Gen2 talents while shit talking Pixel.

Interesting. I guess Yuufi is still with the company despite the Twitter inactivity then. I'll remove that part from the OP next time I update it.

Would really love to see some evidence about the PixelLink thing, because that could be juicy. Imagine if this ends with PixelLink suing Akio for whatever assets they have left.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This makes Sakana's awful Family Guy .gif response to Athy much, much funnier.

Some more snips from /vt/, here's some presumed internals between Vix/Bunie and one of the managers.
View attachment 48211
View attachment 48212
View attachment 48213

And now we also have allegations that Jason was sending their manager Yuufi out to audition for other corpos to gathering intelligence on them. Yuufi apparently got far enough in the PixelLink auditions to sign an NDA and gained access to some images of models and assets, which were promptly stolen and given to Jason who proceeded to share them with Gen2 talents while shit talking Pixel.
How is it possible to fuck up this badly?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
WHAT IS HAPPENING
GIVE ME A SECOND TO ARCHIVE

archive

a

a

a
Luminous Cove is starting her stream - after catching up on some last-minute reading, no doubt.
Murray these bitches are so stupid and insufferable I had to tap out, would literally rather listen to False drone on about this
asking for a doctor's note theoretically makes sense but also feels so stupid and unnecessary
"if its quicker i could kill myself?" is truly the best response to that
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
WHAT IS HAPPENING

Murray these bitches are so stupid and insufferable I had to tap out, would literally rather listen to False drone on about this

asking for a doctor's note theoretically makes sense but also feels so stupid and unnecessary

This company is imploding faster than the Titan sub :whatastory:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
WHAT IS HAPPENING

By the looks of it, everyone left

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Interesting. I guess Yuufi is still with the company despite the Twitter inactivity then. I'll remove that part from the OP next time I update it.
PixelLink's auditions were in December last year. It is possible that Yuufi still left recently, and the attempted espionage happened way earlier this year.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wait a minute

>Taiwanese and not chinese
>Troon instead of comforably metro sexual
>forces talents to play overwatch instead of league
>is a groomer instead of a retarded wierdo asexual

is Jason just nega-sakana??????
Allegedly Jason was also interested in the Phase Connect secret sad girl recipe.
Spotted this on /vt/, have no idea about the validity but made me laugh:

View attachment 48156
View attachment 48159
Looking at the emotes he was probably talking to a Lumi clipper, not realizing how high Gumi trust levels are for PC and Lumi.
Holy fucking shit the actual jokes do write themselves :whatastory:

Top Bottom