"Apple cucks love to be edged by daddy Jobs' decrepit corpse"Beribug

WACTOR: The company blacker than an Ethiopian in a coal mine.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Legal Mindset is doing a stream about Wactor, with Depressed Nousagi as a guest.

EDIT: He is late.
There is a pool: What vtuber stories do you want to hear the most?

Can he do Miguel vs MafuMafu?
That would be funny

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
kinda want to hear him cover the old topics

the eileen family fallout and activ8 falling from grace
Those aren't really legal though, mostly just open and close cases of interpersonal drama.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
There is a pool: What vtuber stories do you want to hear the most?

Think we could talk him into covering AkioAIR… and bringing me on to do it? Or would I be risking my career and my liver to get involved with these lawtuber people?

Xuhle

Think we could talk him into covering AkioAIR… and bringing me on to do it? Or would I be risking my career and my liver to get involved with these lawtuber people?
LM doesn't drink all that much on stream. And if you reach out he very well might.

He would also be very much interested if you know the subject very well cause he would defer to you on any information that wasnt clear from any document. also from from his wactor stream learning of the underaged employee he sounded a bit more interested in covering it.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
LET THE GROOMIG BEGIN!

Negzana

Knowing that Wactor also had a vtuber attempt suicide, I think they are still the worst. Nijisanji's fuckups are worse for the industry as a hole but Wactor is just a black hole of vileness

frz

Knowing that Wactor also had a vtuber attempt suicide, I think they are still the worst. Nijisanji's fuckups are worse for the industry as a hole but Wactor is just a black hole of vileness
suicide attempt due to THEM witholding prescribed mental medicine from their talents.
And then after they failed Wactor tells them to go back to work. Either that or have sex with their CEO.
You have to try to even be 1/10 as black as they are.
also when did kaela join the KKK.

Xuhle

All the super chats cut out and still an hour long.

braindoko

Ok, here's the text (unedited for now)

The company started as a small JP group named Mirais.
It almost collapsed months in: Mihana got terminated in less than one month. Komori and Mashiro were fired for "constant breaches of contract", with Mashiro suposedly getting into their gdrive and deleting files.
Others quit during the drama. Kokoro got terminated for health issues in August 2020
By the end of the year they only had five girls (one was actually a boy).
Miu (founding member) became "Gen 0" and Lia and the rest Gen 1.
Almost drowning in debt they tried their luck with other languages. Intro videos were made in broken spanish, Miu's went viral. This allowed them to continue operations. After this bilibili sponsored them.
They recruited 4 talented girls for Gen 2 but two stood out: Suzu, chinese girl big in bilibili and paraguayan Hina. Now Wactor had money.
CEO Akira made the Ñ girls hide their native accent and country to sell the illusion of JP chuuba learning spanish that seems to appeals to us spics.
His spanish level is so bad he asked the talents to "give birth 5 times a week" (delivery is the word for stream in jp) among other blunders.
Hina became /vt/ and latam's darling. She was a Miu fan, cited her as her oshi and influence for joining.
Around this time lots of insider info got posted in /wactor/ such as Hina being underage and Akira being japanese-chilean hafu https://warosu.org/vt/thread/11334867#p11389335
An iceberg image was posted with stuff that would only be confirmed or become relevant years later.
2021-2022 Wactor seemed unstoppable, lots of debuts and decent CCVs. They were in the top 10 Japanese vtuber companies.
Another Ñ chuuba, Luna joined for Gen 3 because of Hina and most of the talents had to cater to Ñ fans with duolingo streams.
The collapse: Shino Laila and Akira wouldn't come to terms on money issues, Laila didn't get her pay for months and streamed under another persona to make ends meet. Someone rrated on her and Akira had the sensible idea of including her dox in the termination notice.
The rest is history, Wactor's name was tainted and he kept fucking up. Fired Rose months after her 3D reveal, no reasons given. These two would resurface and speak out against the mistreatment.
ID auditions were posted but nothing came of it.

braindoko

An indie posted her experience with auditions on twitter. Apparently some of the clauses were "stream 3 time a week or get fined 50,000 Yen" and "if you break contract or don't stay for two years you get a fined 500,000 yen" The CEO would read this to you in japanese, no translations and no saving the contract file.
After this more girls kept going on indefinite hiatus, no announcement made.
2023 Akira went scorched earth by pasting a legal claim notice with Hina's full IRL name and country of residence all over her socials.
Hina's suspension is what really tanked their numbers and got Akira and his mom (who served as Ñ manager) got doxed in retaliation.
In the following moths almost everyone left. They reincarnated and banded together for the most part.
Suspended girls got tweets clearly not written by them saying that they were sick or taking a rest, and Miu replied to all of those tweets wishing them good luck and telling them that she will be waiting for them to come back (which is nasty if you consider that she knew what was going on behind the scenes)
Of the remaining ones, Lia had a breakdown after an infamous stream where she tried to discredit rrats about fucking the CEO and preferential treatment for her and Miu (multiple 2D outfits and 3D models only for these 2). She quit soon after, the official story claims she tried to suicide. This is debatable since Hana, who left earlier due to health issues had announced something similar.
Miu eventually left too. Today only a few 2views remain.
Aftermath: most chuubas reincarnated and are doing well but some have audiences of mostly Ñs even tho they don't know any spanish

Random: NijiEN's Yugo was part of the Gen 4 auditions and seemed to have passed it but left just before debuts
RRATS: Akira and Miu were childhood friends all along. Akira handed the company to some investor and fucked off after his dox. Hina, Luna and others were on /wactor/. Laila accused the company of being a one man operation
Final Death toll: 36 vtubers. Two of them had 2 people behind them 38 in 5 years. All known staff also left. https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/WACTOR

braindoko

November update:

small clarification: during stream Proctor asked if the early girl who was actually a boy was Akira himself, I got confused and said yes. There's not much info on the alleged babiniku (Kokoro iirc) other than her being a bokukko, but what is confirmed is Akira made the female maid character to chat on streams and made everyone refer to him as "la jefa" (the boss, female)

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
FB_IMG_1699923570245.jpg
FB_IMG_1699923565562.jpg
Its this the Chilean mother of the CEO of Wactor?
I forgot most of this shitshow for good so i dont remember

Top Bottom